StarStruck

Interesting view on Passport Bro´s

20 posts in this topic

Japan is actually harder for dating in various ways

My cousin spends over a year at a time in SEA (Southeast Asia) Vietnam particularly. He comes home for about half a year, saves up, rinse and repeat. He says the girls are incredibly easy and a lot more tolerable there. I’d’ve joined him a long time ago if I wasn’t such an incurable hermit. Things are also more affordable there and lots of fun to be had 

12 hours ago, Raze said:

No way 

On 11/15/2023 at 0:26 AM, Raze said:

Compared to what? USA vs Japan? Japan is probably 30 times better than USA :) 

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

Passport bros are Western guys going to the East

Japanese girls will love because they neglect their own men but are still starving for men. I have experienced it myself 

They don’t neglect their men. Their men just doesn’t step up. 

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Just like how American men don't step up and that's why the women treat them like garbage?

15 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Just like how American men don't step up and that's why the women treat them like garbage?

Is it a coincidence your post account is 666?

On 11/15/2023 at 4:49 AM, StarStruck said:

No way 

In Japan the women are overly polite and it’s hard to tell if they are actually interested or just being nice, and they’re skittish and will ghost for the slightest reason. Also everyone works constantly and the trains only run until midnight so it’s really hard to meet up.

21 hours ago, StarStruck said:

21 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Always gotta be the men’s fault, right?You can do all the “stepping up” in the world but if the women are neglectful, the women are neglectful. Men are the ones being subjected to brutal rejections and countless humiliations from hundreds and hundreds of approaches before they finally start getting better results with women. That’s stepping up if you ask me. You can’t blame them for getting bitter and resentful and checking out of the game because of all the bs. Would women be willing to endure that much hell if the roles were reversed? They get emotionally wrecked when they get turned down by the guy they liked, not realizing that rejection is ninety nine percent of the game for us unless we have exceptional LMS or charm.

Can we at least compromise by saying the problem is some combination of both genders being at fault?

8 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Always gotta be the men’s fault, right?You can do all the “stepping up” in the world but if the women are neglectful, the women are neglectful. Men are the ones being subjected to brutal rejections and countless humiliations from hundreds and hundreds of approaches before they finally start getting better results with women. That’s stepping up if you ask me. You can’t blame them for getting bitter and resentful and checking out of the game because of all the bs. Would women be willing to endure that much hell if the roles were reversed? They get emotionally wrecked when they get turned down by the guy they liked, not realizing that rejection is ninety nine percent of the game for us unless we have exceptional LMS or charm.

Can we at least compromise by saying the problem is some combination of both genders being at fault?

Women will choose the best option they can get. And if they have to settle with less than they think they can get they will be neglectful and a pain in the ass. So guess what? Step up your game. That is how they work. You have to be the best to get the best. That is just survival. You are not going to change that. 

Edited by StarStruck

54 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I was being sarcastic. American women are definitely bottom of the barrel and the way they treat American men is disgusting. Generally speaking

they're losers. 
They're tacitly admitting they're too weak to handle contemporary datign standards, and wont' match up to the norms due to their egos. 
The evil and oppressive norms of women being independent. 

On 11/21/2023 at 5:39 AM, StarStruck said:

Women will choose the best option they can get. And if they have to settle with less than they think they can get they will be neglectful and a pain in the ass. So guess what? Step up your game. That is how they work. You have to be the best to get the best. That is just survival. You are not going to change that. 

Step up your game for what? The juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore. If she thinks she can get the perfect man she will never love any real human male for him. All she will be doing is looking for an accessory. Better a man be alone in the desert than with a woman like that. Quite close to what is said in the Bible.

Edit: And I would have never, ever become a passport bro.

Edited by Jacquelope

16 minutes ago, Jacquelope said:

Step up your game for what? The juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore. If she thinks she can get the perfect man she will never love any real human male for him. All she will be doing is looking for an accessory. Better a man be alone in the desert than with a woman like that. Quite close to what is said in the Bible.

Edit: And I would have never, ever become a passport bro.

Yea you have a point. Only after they are “torn” they get to their senses and want to settle down before their fertility ends but in these type of girls I’m not interested in. If I worked my ass off to be the man that I’m, I’m going for a newer model without the emotional baggage from all that fucking and sucking. But at the end it doesn’t matter. Either way you have to step up. As a man things are different. 

Edited by StarStruck

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Yea you have a point. Only after they are “torn” they get to their senses and want to settle down before their fertility ends but in these type of girls I’m not interested in. If I worked my ass off to be the man that I’m, I’m going for a newer model without the emotional baggage from all that fucking and sucking. But at the end it doesn’t matter. Either way you have to step up. As a man things are different. 

Step up for what, though? A young woman who is in their fucking and sucking (F&S) years? You're vying for a ticket on a train that's taking you right to Ground Zero. I see no sense in being there before the F&S bombs fall any more than after. And if my 20s were any indication the F&S wasn't all that great, she wasn't any better skilled than the male airheads she will (nowadays) monkey branch to. It doesn't matter how you step up, you are the next wine to be tasted at the winery. Women in that age group are never loyal; it's only ever your turn, and it's the same for men in that age group, it's only ever her turn before he monkey branches to the next experience. 

Back in my day the problem was they were air heads. Monkey branching wasn't as common as it is today. Even the "newer models" aka virgin men and women have FOMO. The common denominator is young people, they're utter trash nowadays now that Tinder has polluted everything online and offline. Everyone thinks the next wine taste is right around the corner, there's always someone newer or better to sample. Lemme repeat, getting a virgin is NOT going to negate that...

Yeah it's true, as a man things are different - it's like the dating version of shrinkflation out there. You're doing tons more for tons less value. Paradoxically stepping up is what is making things worse. The higher the effort-input differential between men and women, the higher the differential women will want, and the less they'll give in return. It's a death spiral. Literally the laws of economics are in full Beast Mode in dating.

@Jacquelope there are good girls that aren’t in the F&S rotation. But you have to attract them with your heart. That is what I mean that you have to step up. Stepping up on the level of the soul. And at the end you have to step up for yourself, not for her. Because these … aren’t worth it. You won’t attract a quality girl if you step up for her. No. You have to step up for yourself.