Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

The duality between awake and asleep can collapse

10 posts in this topic

There is a certain user who has a quote as their signature which I really like. It says God dreams that it is a human and a human dreams that it is God and there is no difference. This is true. Now I'm going to mind fuck you using this example because WHY NOT? Now you have heard from Leo that you are not awake nonsense game that he likes to play and from a certain perspective he is correct. But Leo is also aware of these two things. That the Mind is an infinite echo chamber, and the mind is an infinite perspective.

What does this mean? Anytime you change perspective you can become asleep to another perspective. I'll give an example. A man was born poor, worked his behind off and became rich. He now walks and talks and lives in this rich environment. As a result he has become asleep to what it means to be poor. Because he no longer lives in that particular reality. Think of being sleep as being NUMB, not sensitive to a particular type of experience. This is why experience is the best teacher because instead of numbness you get the full throttle of the experience and now you can no longer be NUMB or insensitive because you experience it through your senses. So now you are sensitive to it, you have a reference, a connection to it that was experienced vividly.

So notice this game you can play? Go to far in one direction you can FORGET!!!! And what do we call awakening? We call it a remembrance in some circles. So this is just an invitation to humbleness, he didn't apologize by accident, one aspect of the human lived struggle is sometimes you get so high, you forget what it was to be low. So you can be highly unconscious, you get it? You became so HIGH you became unconscious of the unconscious. Since you consider unconsciousness as lower, when you become HIGH, you become unconscious. That which you fear or separate yourself from, you end up expressing. You are what you fear the most as they say. I've noticed you literally can't outrun this. It's very funny how when you fear something, you always end up expressing it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

So, you form a shadow of “unconsciousness”. But if you are adequately conscious you should be able to integrate that aswell.

Edited by HMD

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Or, you becoming simply more conscious and inclusive. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art nah no such thing, that's another game.

I've met deeply awakened nazi, that was terrible LOL, they even dropped 5Meo like smarties apparently.

All kinds of strange things when you navigate in the abyss.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

3 hours ago, HMD said:

So, you form a shadow of “unconsciousness”. But if you are adequately conscious you should be able to integrate that aswell.

Yes, this is why from God's perspective evil doesn't exist because God's consciousness is indiscriminate it is conscious of unconsciousness. LOL. So God no matter how high it goes can never be so high it isn't low. But us humans struggle with this. Its why Spirituality can actually increase your suffering. Its why I have stated that Maturity=Suffering. Its the intentional placement of suffering, you can call it conscious suffering. Through this...the suffering eventually loses its sting. If me and you walk into a boxing gym and never took a hit to the face before, that will be an awakening for us LOL. 

For someone who has done it for years its nothing to them. If they forgot what it felt like to them when they first started they are gonna berate us, etc. Then we can tell them they are egotistical, mean whatever and they will be confused because from their experience we are whining about nothing. You see? They are trapped in their perspective they might have forgotten how it felt and we pop up as a reminder of where they once were. So now they have to be patient with us, but from their perspective this patience doesn't make sense. It's very funny how subtle this game is.

https://youtu.be/7eYW0d_rRXA?si=EXwKObAHqvHhnyQm

The higher you rise, the MORE separate you can feel. He's a mind fuck for you. In your direct experience you can feel ONE, but the people you interact with you or they or both still engage in separation behavior. Think about how weird that is.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If me and you walk into a boxing gym and never took a hit to the face before, that will be an awakening for us LOL. 

Good analogy, but replace boxing with that new slap sport. 

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

but the people you interact with you or they or both still engage in separation behavior

Well, the way I see it is like: consciousness is unpredictable and infinte, it will manifest in ways I can’t imagine (eventhough I will be imagining it). And it’s a daily adventure that I take myself on. I don't see the “other behaviour” as other.

Edited by HMD

21 minutes ago, HMD said:

Well, the way I see it is like: consciousness is unpredictable and infinte, it will manifest in ways I can’t imagine (eventhough I will be imagining it). And it’s a daily adventure that I take myself on. I don't see the “other behaviour” as other.

Its a game of identity, you always see it from that. But yes if you don't perceive someone as other, that's really all you need to be awake. Drop the assumption of other, because its the belief and attachment to other that puts you to sleep. If humanity saw other as me, then everything fixes itself. Life is just a game of mistaken identity. 

You know how people always talk about accountability? Accountability always says "Not me, Not me," If humanity wants to be accountable, radically so (radical from their deluded perspective) point at all of existence and say "That's me!"

@Razard86 It really is that simple. But again, maybe we are just boxers who have forgotten  how it feels to be knocked out. 

4 minutes ago, HMD said:

@Razard86 It really is that simple. But again, maybe we are just boxers who have forgotten  how it feels to be knocked out. 

Its why we need to be knocked down....and we do it to ourselves.