Loveeee

Solipsism proof : experience isn't divided nor limited

242 posts in this topic

I wonder why the topic of Solipsism gets so much attention and lengthy discussions. Hmmmmmm. Alone are we. Is that a paradox or a redundant statement, Alone are we. Hmmmm. Scared at night to think about it. Hmmmm. Why are you on the internet, on your phone, talking to people so much and engaging, hmmmm, go sit in a room for 5 days and do nothing but pee and Solipsism will come knocking at your door you'll be screaming to get out. Hmmmm

Know thyself....

Whether solipsism is true or not, you will keep suffering unless you keep not dealing with your shit. You become no different than a partizan who keeps saying that he is saying the truth. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wonder why the topic of Solipsism gets so much attention and lengthy discussions. Hmmmmmm. Alone are we. Is that a paradox or a redundant statement, Alone are we. Hmmmm. Scared at night to think about it. Hmmmm. Why are you on the internet, on your phone, talking to people so much and engaging, hmmmm, go sit in a room for 5 days and do nothing but pee and Solipsism will come knocking at your door you'll be screaming to get out. Hmmmm

Its because humans are biologically conditioned to desire other, and on a higher level God wants to experience other. 

The show is running itself. LOL. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He doesn't even realize he created a duality. If they don't exist, neither do you. 

What doesn't exist is individuals. The blankness of existence holds all things and controls all things. You don't know its there because it is invisible. This blankness is a mind and is always in control at all times and is free to do as it wants. Everything that happens is its will.

Then you have people who have forgotten and become afraid of this or that. The ego is a creation by this blankness to allow it to experience duality by being afraid of this or that. LOL. Once the ego drops it realizes....there is nothing to worry about because it was never in control in the first place. Ego doesn't like this because it is a control freak. Ego needs other so it can feel like it is accomplishing things, that it has meaning and purpose and blah blah blah. The ego doesn't realize the following things.

It doesn't control that is appeared as a human, its time period, its parents, the country it is in, how many hair follicles it has, how slow or fast it ages, its heart rate, or the end of its apparent life. But yet for some reason it thinks it has control? When it trips it says I tripped....lol. It says oh I made a mistake. LOL. How silly is this game? If you could prevent yourself from tripping you would never trip, and if you could prevent yourself from making mistake you wouldn't make mistakes.

The ego needs to hold on to so many stories and all of these stories are tied to the existence of other. If other is annihilated....the ego goes with it. THAT is when freedom is realized.

All you're saying is what, and more, that I contemplated on to realize solipsim. It's so obvious. We didn't choose to be born nor do we choose when we die (maybe in the afterlife we choose, idk)  but all of a sudden we are making all these choices in our lousy mundane lives and calling it productivity. Like we did something, like we are the ones in charge, if that was the case, addictions wouldn't be prevalent and all of us would feel happy, content and fulfilled, since we know so much what we are doing. We think we do and we think we're in control. This is why this message isn't well received. There's a reason for that.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Its because humans are biologically conditioned to desire other, and on a higher level God wants to experience other. 

The show is running itself. LOL. 

You introduced me to this guy and I love him, love his authenticity and realness. I watch him a lot.

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Eeeeeexactly. No need to slap a random label like "you" on it.

Are you saying that "you-ing" yourself into the position of God is just another ego game?

Hence no-self, lack of conceit in that perspective?

Edited by PenguinPablo

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Whether solipsism is true or not, you will keep suffering unless you keep not dealing with your shit. You become no different than a partizan who keeps saying that he is saying the truth. 

Not necessarily. Not everyone is made up the same. Some can be locked up and still be content. Some can feel pain and still be content. Some will experience misfortune and still be content...the list goes on. IT'S NOT ABOUT DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT, because there's no shit to deal with when you know your true nature. All else is add-ons and secondary. Begin at the end and everything else falls into place. Detach and no-thing, person or circumstance can touch you or make you depressed or sad or anxious. That's all egoic dependency. Be attached to nothing.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not necessarily. Not everyone is made up the same. Some can be locked up and still be content. Some can feel pain and still be content. Some will experience misfortune and still be content...the list goes on. IT'S NOT ABOUT DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT, because there's no shit to deal with when you know your true nature. All else is add-ons and secondary. Begin at the end and everything else falls into place. Detach and no-thing, person or circumstance can touch you or make you depressed or sad or anxious. That's all egoic dependency. Be attached to nothing.

Look, it's easy to say such wise seeming things, but i don't care about socalled nondual wisdoms or shit like that. I can talk in such a way that you will believe that i'm the most awakened being in existence, it is easy to do that. 

You can say that everything is perfect, no need to focus on the dark, just be, you are existence itself, etc etc etc. But, trust me, i've read and listened a loooooot of such talks from a loooooot of socalled masters and so on. But you need to be honest with yourself and embrace yourself, and use your reason and intuition to find your own path. 

You don't know where anyone is, and what they need, and so forth. It is easy for us on this forum, or in videos and books and so forth, to pretend like we know what everyone is going through, and what they need and so on, and we a lot of that. But things are different when it comes to individual experiences of individual beings, you see. 

I can parrot all the spiritual teachers and masters and so forth, and i'd do that pretty good, but the real shit, the real understanding, is not in saying the wise looking words, but in truly accepting yourself where you are and being able to quiet your mind more and more, so that you will be more and more open to your inner awareness and intelligence. 

I don't say let's get lost in our fears and angers and so forth, but, at least for me, it is important to not say "oh these negative thoughts etc are just illusions" etc, because the frickin experience of them is real, and it is not always that easy to find your way through the shit that you are going through. 

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Look, it's easy to say such wise seeming things, but i don't care about socalled nondual wisdoms or shit like that. I can talk in such a way that you will believe that i'm the most awakened being in existence, it is easy to do that. 

You can say that everything is perfect, no need to focus on the dark, just be, you are existence itself, etc etc etc. But, trust me, i've read and listened a loooooot of such talks from a loooooot of socalled masters and so on. But you need to be honest with yourself and embrace yourself, and use your reason and intuition to find your own path. 

You don't know where anyone is, and what they need, and so forth. It is easy for us on this forum, or in videos and books and so forth, to pretend like we know what everyone is going through, and what they need and so on, and we a lot of that. But things are different when it comes to individual experiences of individual beings, you see. 

I can parrot all the spiritual teachers and masters and so forth, and i'd do that pretty good, but the real shit, the real understanding, is not in saying the wise looking words, but in truly accepting yourself where you are and being able to quiet your mind more and more, so that you will be more and more open to your inner awareness and intelligence. 

I don't say let's get lost in our fears and angers and so forth, but, at least for me, it is important to not say "oh these negative thoughts etc are just illusions" etc, because the frickin experience of them is real, and it is not always that easy to find your way through the shit that you are going through. 

You're still projecting. "For you", yes. That's all you can talk about. Like you said, you don't truly know where everyone's at, but the way you speak, it sounds like you believe we're all parroting and saying what sounds good but when the shit hits the fan, reality sets in. Why do people assume one is just parroting. Maybe, just maybe there are some who do "practice what they say", or who doesn't have much fears or who doesn't care what happens to them or who is living a life of true surrender. 

I refuse to let people parrot their fears unto me and who keep insisting for me to live as they are. Call it non-dual wisdom all you want. You don't know the kind of life i'm living within, no matter what my outer circumstances may appear to be. When I say detach and don't be attached to anything, that to me doesn't equate to non-dual wisdom, for me it is from experience. It is how I live my life from within. Why? Because I've been there done that. Where is it all now that I was so attached to. Not here. So, I've learnt that through experience. There is a freedom that comes with that. I've learnt that. It is who I have become. So I'm not just parroting non-dual wisdom here. 

I never said to you every thing is perfect, no need to focus on the dark. You're the one saying that I said that. What you call dark, someone else might not see as dark. Someone else might just interpret your dark as what is. Misery loves company and we like to see the world a particular way as being hard and downright nasty and when someone comes around and say don't get attached, we call them out on non-dual bullshit and tell them to get real. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

explained how in my original post, but there are many ways to see it 

Awakening is real, you can't see it from many ways because it isn't anything that you see. It's the real thing, the existence alive opening in you. The total abyss that open totally and reveals what it is

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're still projecting. "For you", yes. That's all you can talk about. Like you said, you don't truly know where everyone's at, but the way you speak, it sounds like you believe we're all parroting and saying what sounds good but when the shit hits the fan, reality sets in. Why do people assume one is just parroting. Maybe, just maybe there are some who do "practice what they say", or who doesn't have much fears or who doesn't care what happens to them or who is living a life of true surrender. 

I refuse to let people parrot their fears unto me and who keep insisting for me to live as they are. Call it non-dual wisdom all you want. You don't know the kind of life i'm living within, no matter what my outer circumstances may appear to be. When I say detach and don't be attached to anything, that to me doesn't equate to non-dual wisdom, for me it is from experience. It is how I live my life from within. Why? Because I've been there done that. Where is it all now that I was so attached to. Not here. So, I've learnt that through experience. There is a freedom that comes with that. I've learnt that. It is who I have become. So I'm not just parroting non-dual wisdom here. 

I never said to you every thing is perfect, no need to focus on the dark. You're the one saying that I said that. What you call dark, someone else might not see as dark. Someone else might just interpret your dark as what is. Misery loves company and we like to see the world a particular way as being hard and downright nasty and when someone comes around and say don't get attached, we call them out on non-dual bullshit and tell them to get real. 

What i'm saying is there is something like law of attraction or resonance, or whatever you call it, and when we are in a dark state, so to speak, things just don't go well, and we may get more and more lost in our stories and fear and whatever it is. 

What i'm saying is, if you have fears and worries which you believe cannot be solved, you might try to run away from them and get lost in mental modes, spiritual and philosophical stuff, at least that's the case for me. 

I'm not saying to you that i'm awake, or i'm superior to you, or things like that. In fact i don't even care about being awake etc, those who wanna play that game of who is more awake etc can keep playing that game. 

I'm someone who is going through his own shit, and trying to find his resonance or alignment, but it simply doesn't work for me by simply letting go of my issues and pretending like i don't have those issues. 

Trying to do that is just futile, it is just spiritual bypassing, so to speak. That's why i'm completely tired of all spiritual and philosophical talks, and shit like that. I simply wanna turn within and surrender to where i am, as much as i can. 

My experience is like me falling from heaven to some sort of a hellish situation, and i am where i am. Maybe i am not that awake, or maybe i am in a situation that is harsher than what most people are going through, i don't know about that. 

I just am where i am, and i've found that if i simply accept where i am and relax into it, so to speak, more into inner silence, so to speak, it seems like i relax more and feel better. 

I may not be a very awakened being, or whatever, but i don't really give a fuck about that, to be honest, i'm just trying to find my way, really. 

I got lost in many philosophies and shit like that, but i just wanna be "woo woo", in a sense, i guess, haha. 

Edited by Vibroverse

You will experience and have experienced every instance of so called life, you, me , him. We are the instances of the same life.
There are infinite amount of different universes that do not support life, this one does because it's "stable". The consciousness/mind is stable here, if you did lsd you know what i mean. Where there is no stabillity, there is just solipsistic dream mind available.

Nothing by definition does not exist, since nothing cannot exist what is left is existence. Existence is infinite, it has no end and no beginning therefore no creator. The universe is a spontaneous event and inevitable within the eternity of existence, every event can,will and has happend. When you fuck around with your own mind you will see how there is a god behind your camera, but you love stabillity and this life so goodluck waking up. Only your own suffering and limitation will  eventually lead yourself to your own awaking. I'm talking to myself because i'm bored, but most of you don't even know what this quote mean. 

I quit this work because i went deep enough, and i don't circle jerk around this topic anymore like i used to. Just funny to watch what these dream characters are saying and keep circle jerking around this topic not knowing how close they are

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I just am where i am, and i've found that if i simply accept where i am and relax into it, so to speak, more into inner silence, so to speak, it seems like i relax more and feel better.

This is what I'm talking about, This is a form of detachment, you're not attached to the outcome. You let life take you and lead you by not resisting. You relax and you feel better. Do you know how many times I've seen people say the same thing but in a different way and the two disagreed with each other. So you are attached to spiritual mumbo jumbo and when you hear it you automatically become resistant and put up a defense. If you weren't attached you wouldn't need to not here it or care if you hear it or not, 

You see what I'm saying, sometimes we are so attached to something thinking we're not but it still has an influence over the way we perceive things. If you're not attached to it, it wouldn't matter to you when you hear it or not because you know it doesn't affect you. That's the irony. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Jowblob you have quoted our Alien Friend👽! How nice😉

I've quoted most of what he said because it's truth based on what i've experienced and know, on the highest consciousness level i ever was there was just an infinite mind/vibration in nothingness/void. I was that mind, but no control since it is infinite. Consciousness is a compilation of random events, but here it takes form as stability because you want to live this imaginary life as co-creator/god to share your own love for yourself 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 minute ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Princess Arabia nobody is attached here to anything😆😆😆 Especially solipsists🤣🤣🤣

I'm solipsist and i'm attached to this reality, i told it myself to myself. There is no life when there is no game to play, it's eternity. Game of life is like a medicine/remedy you have to take because you're eternal 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Jowblob good 4U😊. Are You happier with that insight?

No, suffering will never stop. All the highest "love" talk you will experience as god at the highest levels will not stop your suffering. As long as you're experiencing something , suffering won't stop. Each stage has it's own level of suffering, no matter where you will be.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE