Razard86

What's the difference between a Nihilism and Enlightenment

81 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You do realize you can literally ignore me.....you do realize that right?

I made this post for a reason. If you haven't realized...every time I make a post about Solipsism you jump in. In fact I think...you have commented on my posts....more than anybody on the forums. So notice...the person you complain the most to....you keep coming to. So I ask...why are your actions not in alignment with your words? 

You do hundreds of posts, sometimes I answered to people in them, starting a line of reasoning about solipsism or anything else, but then you answer: you are full of lie!!!!!!!!! You are to afraid of the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Notice your hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a coward that never going to awake!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What kind of conversation is that? Always that start to be annoying. It's not only to me , you do to others too. You act like toxic, you ve either admirers or enemies. Like the narcissistics.  

Anyway, when I see inconsistency in your lines of reasoning, almost never I tell nothing about it. I see that when anyone does, you invariably come with your attacks. But if I comment on your posts talking to others, and if what I say is not to your liking, you also come with your attacks and exclamations. How about you stop that attitude a bit? I'm not referring to myself, but in general. 

The thing is if we are honestly looking for more truth in ourselves, or more self-aggrandizement. I would say that the second is unnecessary here. is very annoying. poison this forum

Edited by Breakingthewall