Emotionalmosquito

Why do PUAs tell us things that are absurdly oversimplified or just blatantly false?

180 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It turns you from a 10 to a 0 in an instant.

That just means you were never a10. You'll go back up to a 10 if such and such happens and back down to a 0 again if such and such happens. Like a magicians trick. Dadi dee dad di da. Do you like this play we're in, exciting isn't it. All these illusions and delusions, things appearing and disappearing. Wow, God is magnificent and that's an understatement. 

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Remember, deep insight into a thing is not about who is right or wrong. It’s connecting all the different parts together to make a whole.

You cannot make illusions and delusions whole. That will just be another delusional illusion. Stop trying to make appearances real.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So limited.

cope as much as you want :)

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The ego is not in danger. It never was.

Of course yes. No ego wants to recognize that it lives in an unforgiving jungle where it is probably the loser. The majority of delusional concepts (Morality, Ethics, God, Human Rights...) and ideologies based on these concepts shared in the world are motivated by this denial.
People with low hormonal tone, ugly, neurotic, stupid are the most involved in politics and religious delusions, and are more extremist than average. Both by sublimation, because they see their hobby as a means of finally feeling useful/admired, but also and above all because they cannot stand the idea that their life has not been great for any reason, and that they will perhaps "fail" (this is often what happens, how many people who have lived 80 years in constant unhappiness? A LOT) and consequently try to persuade themselves that it is part of 'a bigger plan, that God is with them blablablablabla.

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

cope as much as you want :)

Of course yes. No ego wants to recognize that it lives in an unforgiving jungle where it is probably the loser. The majority of delusional concepts (Morality, Ethics, God, Human Rights...) and ideologies based on these concepts shared in the world are motivated by this denial.
People with low hormonal tone, ugly, neurotic, stupid are the most involved in politics and religious delusions, and are more extremist than average. Both by sublimation, because they see their hobby as a means of finally feeling useful/admired, but also and above all because they cannot stand the idea that their life has not been great for any reason, and that they will perhaps "fail" (this is often what happens, how many people who have lived 80 years in constant unhappiness? A LOT) and consequently try to persuade themselves that it is part of 'a bigger plan, that God is with them blablablablabla.

Love your story. It will be erased soon just like the "Your Story" category on Facebook that only lasts for 2hrs. It will be replaced with a new one just like how the one you had at age 10 has been replaced. Don't believe this one like you believed that ones that doesn't exist anymore that you previously believed. You're right blah, blah, blah, just like your stories. Wake up. You're dreaming.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Love your story. It will be erased soon just like the "Your Story" category on Facebook that only lasts for 2hrs. It will be replaced with a new one just like how the one you had at age 10 has been replaced. Don't believe this one like you believed that ones that doesn't exist anymore that you previously believed. You're right blah, blah, blah, just like your stories. Wake up. You're dreaming.

Maybe that's how it happens if you live in your imagination yes, but it's a form of mild schizophrenia. :)

but it's a form of mild schizophrenia. :)

Another story. Or I should say a part of your story.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Looks matter, but if you get hung up on that you will have way less sex in life than you would otherwise.

The way your mind thinks highly affects how much sex you will have in life.

If you are not careful you will think your way into lifelong inceldom. This is what incels refuse to admit.

Your looks are whatever they are. The only reasonable thing to do is to accept it and go talk to girls all the same. The only other alternative is endless miserable whining.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks matter, but if you get hung up on that you will have way less sex in life than you would otherwise.

If you are not careful you will think your way into lifelong inceldom. This is what incels refuse to admit.

Your looks are whatever they are. The only reasonable thing to do is to accept it and go talk to girls all the same. The only other alternative is endless miserable whining.

You don't have to worry in that department, my love. In fact, you have it all except for what you don't have. Here comes the nosey's.

Know thyself....

I think ya’ll who hate your looks need to try being autosexual, even at least once in your life. Don’t suppress your beauty! 

If that’s too radical for you, at least try embracing yourself right now. Observe how that feels, and allow that warm energy to radiant onto others.  

Looks aren’t all that important for men. If you have the looks and height but no confidence and game, it is not going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I think ya’ll who hate your looks need to try being autosexual, even at least once in your life. Don’t suppress your beauty! 

If that’s too radical for you, at least try embracing yourself right now. Observe how that feels, and allow that warm energy to radiant onto others.  

This advice works just as much as just telling a smoker to stop smoking. Can't convince anybody of anything, I find, they have to discover shit for themselves. Good advice, though.

Know thyself....

Majority of people have or had relationships. The majority of people don't stand out amongst the majority of people. Majority of people over a certain age have kids. They had sex to produce those kids. Attractive people stand out and is not the majority, that's why we call them attractive, but that's just our biases and limited minds looking. Do the math. Looks doesn't matter when it comes to hooking up. Looks matters for modeling, certain jobs and careers like entertainment and even then skill tops that. 

All sorts of people with all types of looks are in relationships. Sex does not discriminate. Looks only matter if you say it matters.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This woman is a 10/10

Everybody is a 10. Made in God's image. That's if you want to use 10 as a marker. It's all 10 depending on whose looking.

Know thyself....

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but it is especially true if you already have a base, and the context is there. What I affirm is that there is biological waste, and biological waste which lives in countries where there are already too many humans (China and India, in particular).

If you were in this situation what would you do? Thousands of hours of effort for uncertain and certainly bad results, which will do a lot of harm? Or will you go and have these cosmetic surgeries, and start seeing women come directly to you, or at least communicate with you with respect?

For me the choice is quickly made 👍

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Looks aren’t all that important for men. If you have the looks and height but no confidence and game, it is not going to happen. 

Super fake and naive post. Unless you're autistic or severely mentally ill, there's no "game" lol. If a girl really likes you, everything happens very naturally, she will regularly send you messages with a good amount of punctuation, will suggest things to do, go see each other in class if you are in the same classs..

If you're attractive, it's okay to be shy, awkward, quiet, aggressive, mean or whatever you want. You're just desperately trying to cling to a paradigm that reinforces your illusion of control over reality.

If you do not accept this reality, you will either remain in denial and desperately try to disguise your personality to serve as "Plan B" for a woman like half of the beta couples who will end up breaking up (by the woman, obviously) , either you join the resistance and you will end up like Roy, getting kicked by the moderators for projecting his hatred of being ugly in his posts, lol.

As we judge a tree by its fruits: do you have a girlfriend?

I don't care because I'm not ugly and the girls like me. But I also know that there are a lot of men who are simply unattractive and that no girl will ever really love them unless they are extremely lucky and do a lot of work, sometimes undergo a lot of suffering. . It's as suggested to become drunk by working 72 hours at McDonald's lol, only a privileged asshole who doesn't know himself would openly recommend this path.

So yes, looks are THE MAIN factor, THE key, which will determine how easily you will attract women, among other benefits. And in fact I have no problem advising those concerned about cosmetic surgery and sometimes steroids, for the same reason that we give chemotherapy to cancer patients and not fucking turmeric.

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

This woman is a 10/10

1)You lie, you overrate her because you are desperate in love and you allow yourself to be influenced by your need. This note makes no sense. 

2)You pretend not to see that this woman is not unattractive because she “just” has a serious skin problem.

In short, being attracted to a girl who is pretty but has a skin problem, knowing that you are already needy, does not make you a “Not Shallow” person.

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Everybody is a 10. Made in God's image. That's if you want to use 10 as a marker. It's all 10 depending on whose looking.

Demagogic and pert response. Once again, no one cares about the delusions in your head, especially if watered down with spiritual principles that have no place there. People have real problems in the relative world, whether it's human relationships or anything else (Typically Survival).

A self-employed scammer who lives in Dubai, ultra liberal, who explains during a podcast that everyone can become rich by having their Shopify store with less nerve than that.

1)You lie, you overrate her because you are desperate in love and you allow yourself to be influenced by your need. This note makes no sense. 

2)You pretend not to see that this woman is not unattractive because she “just” has a serious skin problem.

In short, being attracted to a girl who is pretty but has a skin problem, knowing that you are already needy, does not make you a “Not Shallow” person.

Demagogic and pert response. Once again, no one cares about the delusions in your head, especially if watered down with spiritual principles that have no place there. People have real problems in the relative world, whether it's human relationships or anything else (Typically Survival).

A self-employed scammer who lives in Dubai, ultra liberal, who explains during a podcast that everyone can become rich by having their Shopify store with less nerve than that.

You are projecting your own biases, limitations and beliefs unto the world. You are assuming that you understand my thought patterns and how they are formed. I don't care about "real problems". There are always going to be "real problems". I don't see problems as being real. Challenges yes. Overcoming these challenges starts with the mind, not the outside world. I see things from my own perspectives . My perspectives are not yours. Telling me about how you view my response is saying more about you than me, as in your explanation after that. Going into how you see the world. They are not the same as how I see it. I don't see with my eyes, I see with my mind, which is then reflected through my eyes. 

Know thyself....

@Schizophonia  What happened to that Roy guy? He was a good guy but obviously with some quirks. He wasn’t ugly though. Just a regular white guy. 

PUA, and now the redpill, are just snake oil sales pitches. I doubt that many actually work as stated, and they draw on men who lack success and obviously want to boost it.