Guest Bazooka Jesus

Simply Always Awake

43 posts in this topic

If I let go I lost my straight posture and I go into daydreaming. I never understand the let go thing. The times when I went deep into awaraness was trough a combiantion of super efford to be straight and concetrated in the present moment + very very relax.

Sometimes I am so tired of doing thing that I let go, I lost my straight posture, my eyes get lazy, my neck go down and my mind start daydreaming by itself for hours. But this is not awakening. This is the opposive. I become lost in mind and away from the present moment.

Edited by RedLine

On 25.1.2024 at 9:26 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I do this to my cat all the time expecting a different result. Same result - she looks at the hand putting down the mirror and stares at the hand moving away from the mirror. Then she looks at the mirror, smells it, then looks at me like, "yeah and....I'm supposed to see myself here", then starts licking herself. I keep pointing to the mirror and she keeps looking at my hand. Same scenario over and over. That's my insanity, not hers. Hehe

Hah, that sounds familiar.

We had a male cat when I was a kid, and I used to do all kinds of weird shit just to confuse the ever living hell out of him. Mmmmmm, good times!

That cat must have thought that it's living under one roof with a freaking psychopath. LOL.

I'm so like, who? when? Remind me 'cause I forgot.

That's what I call a healthy form of amnesia, heh. Friedrich Nietzsche said that great men are forgetful... they don't hold on to grudges. Even though he himself had a major grudge on Richard Wagner, but that's a different story.

Love you my Bazookie Prince.❤️

Love yer too, cupcake. 😘