LostSoul

I'm just curious about Leo's opinion on Razard86

102 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Play the God card.  Cheater!  Wildcards aren't allowed in this game 😒

Uno = One

You cannot play a game of Uno with only one card.

Yet, somehow, UNO is playing itself.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Uno = One

You cannot play a game of Uno with only one card.

Yet, somehow, UNO is playing itself.

What a strange loop 😳

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, It is very hard to live with that curse, I am glad that you understand what I have to go through

What curse are you living with.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is indeed after a shift in consciousness- I'll give you that.    But a shift in consciousness alone isn't it.  And yes it does "stop" there.  Awakening from a dream is just that.  You can't awaken more once you're up.  So be careful you don't follow him into the black hole.  

In one sense this is true, because you are aware its a dream. But you can certainly discover more and more levels of why you constructed everything the way it is. So one awakening is oh I'm God I created everything, the rest is like answering all the dumb ass questions your baby self has...ummm Why? Why? Why? Why is this like this, Why is this like this, and you can do that forever.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are new here so I will simply say sit down and listen.   And listen closely.   We will only say it once :)

Apologies for insinuating you were jealous. That actually wasn’t very awake of me either!

peace to you! 

8 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Apologies for insinuating you were jealous. That actually wasn’t very awake of me either!

peace to you! 

I do hope you understand I was being sarcastic.   Things are repeated here over and over because we don't have anything else useful to talk about. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

In one sense this is true, because you are aware its a dream. But you can certainly discover more and more levels of why you constructed everything the way it is. So one awakening is oh I'm God I created everything, the rest is like answering all the dumb ass questions your baby self has...ummm Why? Why? Why? Why is this like this, Why is this like this, and you can do that forever.

Yes I didn't mean it happens in one awakening but for me it was about six or 7 big awakenings In a two month period.  All sober. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I do hope you understand I was being sarcastic.   Things are repeated here over and over because we don't have anything else useful to talk about. 

Had no idea you were being sarcastic. Ok, well, I take my apology back.. just joking. 🤡

33 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes I didn't mean it happens in one awakening but for me it was about six or 7 big awakenings In a two month period.  All sober. 

I discovered I could put myself in a psychedelic state (sadly no intense visuals but the same intensity of the feeling is there) at will. Did last night and then asked for it to stop cause I wasn't in the mood. I'm telling people on here, if you want it you can get it lol. Just ask...that shit was unstabilizing I can literally ask for it like a menu in a restaraunt.

"Umm sir I'd like to experience intense groundlessness." 

Sure coming right up........"Woahhhh I change my mind maybe tomorrow I haven't done that in awhile and forgot what it was like."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

If i would have had a choice i would never have taken the psychedelic route. Having a guru and a natural way is the way to go to god. Psychedelics is like insanity/awe/suicide in 1 word, that's why i stopped with this work.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

48 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

If i would have had a choice i would never have taken the psychedelic route. Having a guru and a natural way is the way to go to god. Psychedelics is like insanity/awe/suicide in 1 word, that's why i stopped with this work.

Haha yes being awakened don't mean much if you don't have health and wealth in this physical life at least.

The foundation anyone needs is to first have good physical health, then mental and material wealth. Follow the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. It is not a must to follow but it is the ideal way to go about life in general.

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

Its not just the way, the natural way is the ONLY way.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

Haha yes being awakened don't mean much if you don't have health and wealth in this physical life at least.

The foundation anyone needs is to first have good physical health, then mental and material wealth. Follow the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. It is not a must to follow but it is the ideal way to go about life in general.

I don't even recommend 20 year olds touching spirituality in most cases. Wait till your 30's.

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I don't even recommend 20 year olds touching spirituality in most cases. Wait till your 30's.

23 is an appropriate age to start exploring.

Edited by Francis777

12 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Bias, some people kill themselves because they consider spirituality too late. 23 is an appropriate age to start exploring.

Of course its a bias, also a lot of 20 years old who enter spirituality ALSO kill themselves. Have you not heard the stories? If not go research them. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8593880/

https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3685391&page=1

https://www.suicideinfo.ca/resource/siecno-19820064/

If you look for anything you can find proof for it. Is it a high risk thing? No, but for some people psychedelics are dangerous. Even Leo has started to backtrack on his advocacy on it and me too. The shit is dangerous for undeveloped minds and most 20 years are not sufficiently developed to be taking it. 

Edited by Razard86

17 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Of course its a bias, also a lot of 20 years old who enter spirituality ALSO kill themselves. Have you not heard the stories? If not go research them. 

I retracted my comment about bias

Edited by Francis777

33 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The shit is dangerous for undeveloped minds and most 20 years are not sufficiently developed to be taking it. 

I could not agree more with you on that part.

It doesn't even level out for people that are more spiritually adept, sure you might handle it a bit better than the average but that type of awareness just leads to even deeper trips, they're a bombshell that is overly understated in this era.

they're a bottomless pit.

The crux however is that this is why they are the most potent tool for this work. 

its bittersweet.

Edited by Francis777

38 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Spirituality can be touched at any age or stage, but touching psychedelics may not be a good idea.

52 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Your full of shit, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Am I?  Look at what it did to him.  And you are not enlightened.   Though close.  You have all the tools.  I would suggest self inquiry. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Look at what it did to him.

besides the point.