Someone here

Why is life tricky ?

24 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It's not a fairy tale. I was once in a ridiculously blissed out state for 3 days straight afterward...a part of me...wanted to experience pain. At that moment I was like.....NO WONDER!!!! OF COURSE!!!! So no, you think you want it...you don't otherwise...you would have it. You want to be in bliss? 

Surrender all of your selfishness. Unconditional love= SEFLESSNESS. Surrender all attachments....every single one and you can have it. It's simple. I've posted method after method. One example is to live a life of selfless service to others while cultivating a meditation practice of surrendering within. If you have any attachments go burn through them till you don't want them anymore. 

This path is the path of the feminine. The path of compassion, of softness, of kindness, and surrender, the path of death. Die to your personal desires and desire for all that is....and you'll get it. 

But....the ego doesn't like this message, it wants to take unconditional love...without having to surrender....HAHAHHHH God's perfect design!!

Agree on every word with You

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Human life is an enigma to solve, each life is one. It is a game of evolution, reality is bigger than we can conceive in our minds, the cosmic game is of enormous proportions. An enigma has been proposed to you, your experience is that, an enigma. Your push to solve it is the evolutionary push of life, something that pushes you to evolve from the proton to a god. We are a permanent larva that points towards a result. There is a job to do, and no one is free from it, if you don't do it it is much worse. When you realize, and you already know that you are a soldier who has a mission, everything softens, becomes pleasant, increasingly happy, clean, open. You know that whatever happens is part of the mission, you have to move forward, you don't have to give it any more thought, you are the evolutionary energy of the cosmos evolving, there is no escape. and you can also stop to fully feel the wonder of existence, its glorious flavor, more and more time. 

life is what i identify with, minder of body or watcher of awareness

overwhelmingly we are the former and only through grace do we meet the latter

the work is to dwell more and more with true nature so it returns to default

all the while happy to step back into the cosplay going on all around

key to the default state is no mental exertion, whatever happens isn't my business

i desire nothing to affirm my existence whether outside or inside though should it happen not a biggie

On 11/4/2023 at 11:48 AM, Someone here said:

Some day you are feeling happy and on top of the world ..another day you feel suicidally depressed..

Someday you think you understand life and have figured out the entire riddle of existence..the other day you are disillusioned and shown that you know nothing at all .

Some days you cry from sadness ..other days you cry from happiness.  And so on ..you got the idea .

What the fuck is wrong with God lol?

I understand that the Yin-yang ☯️ symbol points to the intertwined  nature of duality in existence..you can't have highs without lows . But why we don't learn the lesson? 

Anyone can relate to what I'm saying? 

If you won a lamborghini in the lottery, would you park it and study it for years first to figure out exactly how everything in that car works the way it does?  Or would you get your best buddy in the passenger seat and take that mean machine for a cruise outside the city limits?

Knowing is overrated!

The "illusion of self" thinks that it can know reality. It literally believes that if it can understand reality, it will have some sort of special advantage. It doesn't, and the body will surely rot away like the rest. The illusion of self doesn't die because it was never real from the start.

There is no higher power behind the scenes creating everything. No God no Satan no heaven or hell realms.

These are all just stories created by scared humans that can't except death.

Even calling reality intelligent makes no sense because there's nothing to compare it to. It just is simply what it is.

The good news is nothing matters at all. Whether it's spent studying the lamborghini or driving the lamborghini or both....does not matter in any way at all!

There's no one on this planet that has an answer because infinity can't be grasped by relativity, nor could it be logically understood or explained by any human.

There can of course be endless educated guesses and theories which amount to a dog poop on the sidewalk 🤣

Knowing is guessing in other words

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

If you won a lamborghini in the lottery, would you park it and study it for years first to figure out exactly how everything in that car works the way it does?  Or would you get your best buddy in the passenger seat and take that mean machine for a cruise outside the city limits?

I know what you are TRYING to say.....but ummm...I would need to know what it is to drive it. So ummmm knowing isn't overrated. You couldn't even write all this without knowing language. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.