Beeflamb

Has anyone awakened through Leo?

5 posts in this topic

I’m an OG Leo fan. Found him after my first LSD trip. And I can’t deny that I’ve been there alongside him through his awakenings. I feel like I’ve gone through the journey with him. Not just Leo, but also Frank Yang, and the whole collective unconscious. Although we’ve never met, there is definitely something transmuted through this magical thing called the internet.

Leo doesn’t post much these days on YouTube and I feel like I understand why. I understand it, but in my own way, in my own flavor.

Just wanted to share that.

I've awakened in the form of Leo, and now helping this form by transmitting him what i've awakened to, to the degree that he's able to allow. And this form also is helping me in different ways. Being dancing with being. 

Edited by Vibroverse

36 minutes ago, Beeflamb said:

I’m an OG Leo fan. Found him after my first LSD trip. And I can’t deny that I’ve been there alongside him through his awakenings. I feel like I’ve gone through the journey with him. Not just Leo, but also Frank Yang, and the whole collective unconscious. Although we’ve never met, there is definitely something transmuted through this magical thing called the internet.

Leo doesn’t post much these days on YouTube and I feel like I understand why. I understand it, but in my own way, in my own flavor.

Just wanted to share that.

Yes I have awakened through him, but also through Mooji, Babaji, Allan Watts, Tony Parsons and Ram Dass. Rupert Spira helped a little as well. All of them were important for my journey and surprisingly at certain points I didn't understand or resonate with them and then one day I just understood them deeply. It was really profound how it happened. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I have had a dream with a version of Leo that was enlightened and simple. He spoke to me over skype, showed me his Ukulele, played it for a bit, his modest lifestyle and sweet girlfriend.

He didn't speak to me a bout anything profound or nondual, rather it was all very ordinary and beautiful. Then he raised his hand or something (long time since then, i forgot the details) and within the dream I experienced how I merged with and became the entire dream and started moving as the dream rather than a character. Then I awakened from the dream. So you can say I awakened through Leo, like literally, not sensationalist spiritual statement. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

The premise of the question is mistaken.

Get who and what you are.

Edited by UnbornTao