HMD

If I do not exist, then who’s breathing?

75 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, HMD said:

@Razard86 You are pointing toward a radical possibility. Tell me more about it. 

That shit will scare the shit out of you because it will prove you aren't human. If you meditate long enough it can happen.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, HMD said:

This explains the point you made about perfection, experience is God so it must be perfect. 

My realization in states of openness is that everything is deliberate and perfect, but I do not even remotely understand what this experience is, how it is generated and why. My objective in spiritual work is not that for now, it is the opening to the unlimited, and for that I have to abandon any attempt at understanding, but perhaps a very deep understanding of what this experience is and what God is is possible. 

23 hours ago, HMD said:

@UnbornTao I arrive at I don't know, every time. 

Then your questioning should be open, based on nothing, rather than on preconceptions. The matter is up for graps.

We're good charlatans in here. Ignore what you're told and contemplate from scratch. "Who am I?" Stay with that, intending to have a direct consciousness into you now.

Edited by UnbornTao

43 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I did not call you names. I did not call you cringe,  i called your belief that you understand God is cringe. 

If you perceived me as a masterful sensei, that's great, like someone calling another a chess cheater when they didnt cheat - its an honor!

I hit some major nerve in you, with my statements and its completely understandable. When a master at not knowing meets a master at knowing there's bound to be some fireworks. I might learn some things from you and you might unlearn things from me. Win win situation from my point of view. 

YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE GASLIGHTING, GIVE IT UP YOU FOOL.

It’s so obvious that you’ve got the mindset of a 14 year old that thinks he’s some sort of mastermind, that’s twice now that you’ve mentioned “winning” as if it matters.

Listen good here buddy, in future if your going to be passive aggressive and patronise people on the sly in your replies with the expectation that it’s going to go over their heads because your so fucking clever.. DONT!

Dont act surprised and take the moral high ground when they pick up on it get pissed off and reply with that same energy! Infant.

Edited by Francis777

6 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE GASLIGHTING, GIVE IT UP YOU FOOL.

It’s so obvious that you’ve got the mindset of a 14 year old that thinks he’s some sort of mastermind, that’s twice now that you’ve mentioned “winning” as if it matters.

Listen good here buddy, in future if your going to be passive aggressive and patronise people on the sly in your replies with the expectation that it’s going to go over their heads because your so fucking clever.. DONT!

Dont act surprised and take the moral high ground when they pick up on it get pissed off and reply with that same energy! Infant.

Why are you so fking against this moment, anything i say will anger you. You would call even Eckhart Tolle passive aggressive because hes not reacting as if hes some enlightened guy above everyone. Come on, im done wiith this conversation cause now you're accusing me of gaslighting and we're not getting anywhere. Agree to disagree,  ever heard that one? Hope im not touching another nerve from my heightened state

-1/12 is Infinity 

9 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

intending to have a direct consciousness into you now.

@UnbornTaoI am recognizing the importance of this. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

10 hours ago, Francis777 said:

your living proof of this you donkey

Is this a nice way of saying ass. Lol. I've never heard anyone call anyone a donkey before. Pretty cool. Can you please call me that so i know what it feels like to be called a donkey. I know what it's like to be called a bitch, but not a donkey. You're much more developed intellectually than the bitch types, they're just parroting. I'll try out mule next time.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I found it amusing lmao. You don’t get to hear the word donkey anymore. Simple yet effective. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

12 hours ago, HMD said:

@UnbornTao I arrive at I don't know, every time. 

The next step in knowing " I don't know" is to believe that " I don't need to know". This simply means you don't need the truth to survive or become happier or don't have to enforce what you believe as truth, especially if you are pursuing it out of curiosity. Although the desire for truth is what pushes many towards Spirituality, once you are in, you have to reduce the desire to know and instead focus on the tools that helps you to know without any expectations.

@HMD The one who is breathing is your body, hence YOUR, but not YOU. What is yours by default cannot be YOU. You are the Soul/Consciousness/Spirit which has not yet awaken to the fact that it is not the body, it has mistaken the identity. If now you would look at your own hand you probably see "You". Now do this, when going out of meditation look at your hand, do this over and over again, with enough focus and attention you should no longer see that you are the "hand" which is connected to your body. And if you get a little glimpse that you are not the body then recontextualization would occur.

Mahadev

You absolutely exist. Not as a human, but as Consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Dodo watch your agressive tone and arrogance.  

Noted

I have been called names repeatedly by another user. Where is their warning? 

Last night I was on some weed so I might've said some things that are out there, it usually makes me remove my filters, but again, the other user can't possibly be calling me names repeatedly, such as donkey, 14yearold, and others, and I get the "aggressive" warning? That must be biased moderating of this forum. You agree with him, so he can be disgusting? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

God is breathing. 

"When you really look for me,

you will see me instantly —

you will find me in the tiniest house of time.

Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God?

He is the breath inside the breath."

~Kabir

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

Noted

I have been called names repeatedly by another user. Where is their warning? 

Last night I was on some weed so I might've said some things that are out there, it usually makes me remove my filters, but again, the other user can't possibly be calling me names repeatedly, such as donkey, 14yearold, and others, and I get the "aggressive" warning? That must be biased moderating of this forum. You agree with him, so he can be disgusting? 

Thank you...No, the name calling isn't called for either.  I should have also asked him to watch that...so @Francis777 please avoid this in the future as it is against forum guidelines.  Sometimes these discussions can get heated but we mustn't resort to name calling.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

43 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Thank you...No, the name calling isn't called for either.  I should have also asked him to watch that...so @Francis777 please avoid this in the future as it is against forum guidelines.  Sometimes these discussions can get heated but we mustn't resort to name calling.

understood.

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is this a nice way of saying ass. Lol. I've never heard anyone call anyone a donkey before. Pretty cool. Can you please call me that so i know what it feels like to be called a donkey. I know what it's like to be called a bitch, but not a donkey. You're much more developed intellectually than the bitch types, they're just parroting. I'll try out mule next time.

lol I had a funny reply for this but I think I'll save it cuz I'm on thin ice.

23 hours ago, HMD said:

The breath can go on on its own, it’s an occurrence. But when I control it, who’s controlling it? If there is no I then why must breath keep happening? If there is no I then there need not be breath. Why have breath as a necessity, mandatorily, without I? 

breath is part of survival. body needs oxygen to function. 
you are your body. you are something beyond the body aswell. 
you can control the body to a degree, if you dont - than the body will keep on doing what it has to do to survive anyway - its a smart machine. 
your own intelligence as well as higher intelligence are co-operating in controling the body -> instincts vs will power 
mostly what higher intelligence wants is for you to create who and what you want to be, and for that it keeps maintaining the body for it to serve you. 

10 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

lol I had a funny reply for this but I think I'll save it cuz I'm on thin ice.

You see, name-calling always comes back to bite you in the donkey. Solipsism confirmed again. It's all you. 

Know thyself....