shree

Weird wounds after a breakthrough on 5MeO DMT

26 posts in this topic

I had 2 breakthroughs an hour ago.

It freaked me out, but it was manageable.

After the trip, I felt some burning sensation on both of my hands.

I checked it out and saw two wounds.

I tripped alone and forgot to record myself during the trip, so I don't know if I hurt myself during the comeup.

It reminds me of Leo's words when he said that he had some energetic release and his fingertips needed months to heal.

Here is the pic

It burns like hell, and I am normally not pain-sensitive. I am just interested in what could be the cause because I had no objects around that could cause this to my skin. Any thoughts on this?

UPDATE: This is how it looks like the day after.

Mirror link.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

interesting, did you trip alone?

Could be an allergic reaction.

Edited by Francis777

Maybe a demon grabbed you?

Most likely: It's energy. When on ayahuasca, I have intense vibrating and pulsating energy that comes throughout the body but sits in the chest/stomach area. But, I'm conscious of this. You were not. So, you will need to try to feel any sensation when tripping. Otherwise, we are guessing. 

12 hours ago, Francis777 said:

interesting, did you trip alone?

Could be an allergic reaction.

Yes, I trip alone.

I plugged 60+ mgs of 5MeO DMT and MALT in the past and had no allergic reactions to it. In general, I don't have allergies that I am aware of.

8 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Maybe a demon grabbed you?

If it did, I hope it had big boobs.

8 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Most likely: It's energy. When on ayahuasca, I have intense vibrating and pulsating energy that comes throughout the body but sits in the chest/stomach area. But, I'm conscious of this. You were not. So, you will need to try to feel any sensation when tripping. Otherwise, we are guessing. 

I was not conscious 6-7 minutes after vaping it. I don't know what happened at that time since I was too lazy to set up my phone to record myself.

I realized that I had a burning sensation on both my hands when I found out that I was sitting in a corner, freaked out.

This is what it looks like now.

Edited by shree

Hol shit the update pic shows the wound really on the same Spot. 

That looks so paranormal, would be interesting what a skin doctor says about this. 

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Hol shit the update pic shows the wound really on the same Spot. 

That looks so paranormal, would be interesting what a skin doctor says about this. 

It's strange that both wounds are in the same spot, without any scratch marks around them. They appear more like burns from pressing a cigar against the skin. I'm curious to hear what a dermatologist thinks, but I don't have any explanation to offer for how I got these wounds.

@shree you can tell him the effects that happened to you and then tell him that you had a powerful near death experience (this term is in germany known I think) after a breathing exercise. That comes close to a 5 meo trip

sounds ridiculous but it could be what you said about the kundalini energy, what leo mentioned in his videos.

The bodies energy system is far more complex than just the 7 chakras, you have around 114 link up points (chakras, energy centers) that run all throughout your body, I'm pretty sure there are micro centres exactly where your burns are.

They lay on pathways called meridians. I looked up which meridian your burns lay on and it's called the "triple heater/warmer meridian" and there is an energy point exactly where your burns are. Here's a quote for what that meridian handles :

"Triple Warmer is the meridian that controls our fight, flight, or freeze response. According to Donna Eden, author of Energy Medicine, the triple warmer impacts the immune system and our ability to manage stress."

It makes sense that if you had a terrifying trip then you might of overstimulated this pathway and energy needed to escape for the safety of the rest of the body.

Could be nonsense, maybe something to look into.

Edited by Francis777

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

sounds ridiculous but it could be what you said about the kundalini energy, what leo mentioned in his videos.

The bodies energy system is far more complex than just the 7 chakras, you have around 114 link up points (chakras, energy centers) that run all throughout your body, I'm pretty sure there are micro centres exactly where your burns are.

They lay on pathways called meridians. I looked up which meridian your burns lay on and it's called the "triple heater/warmer meridian" and there is an energy point exactly where your burns are. Here's a quote for what that meridian handles :

"Triple Warmer is the meridian that controls our fight, flight, or freeze response. According to Donna Eden, author of Energy Medicine, the triple warmer impacts the immune system and our ability to manage stress."

It makes sense that if you had a terrifying trip then you might of overstimulated this pathway and energy needed to escape for the safety of the rest of the body.

Could be nonsense, maybe something to look into.

I don't find it ridiculous since I have no other explanation. I will investigate further, thank you. @Pudgey shares a similar theory.

Those two breakthroughs themselves weren't terrifying, they were my first significant breakthroughs. All the insights flooded my consciousness at once, which was overwhelming for an inexperienced Psychonaut like me. 

1 hour ago, shree said:

I don't find it ridiculous since I have no other explanation. I will investigate further, thank you. @Pudgey shares a similar theory.

Those two breakthroughs themselves weren't terrifying, they were my first significant breakthroughs. All the insights flooded my consciousness at once, which was overwhelming for an inexperienced Psychonaut like me. 

ah, maybe it was just such a rapid expansion of consciousness compared to all your other trips that your body couldn't adapt in time.

Like a brand new elastic band, you have to stretch it a few times before it loosens up and can handle more tension, and if you do it too fast it can tear. If you catch my drift.

Edited by Francis777

Very strange. That is possibly stigmata. Jesus was not crucified through the hands as is depicted in mass media. The Romans crucified people a lot and they nailed people through the wrist so the the bones could support the weight of the body. The hands tear over time and the body falls off the cross.

Looks almost like stigmata.

5-MeO can make your skin bruise a lot easier. So you have to be careful not to accidentally bump into things and not put to much physical preasure on your body.

Give it a few weeks to heal before you start frraking out over this.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Very strange. That is possibly stigmata. Jesus was not crucified through the hands as is depicted in mass media. The Romans crucified people a lot and they nailed people through the wrist so the the bones could support the weight of the body. The hands tear over time and the body falls off the cross.

I must admit, that thought also occurred to me, even though it may sound absurd.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks almost like stigmata.

5-MeO can make your skin bruise a lot easier. So you have to be careful not to accidentally bump into things and not put to much physical preasure on your body.

PXL-20231102-202042279-MP.jpg

I consulted my doctor who also said that it looks like my skin got burned. I took precautions to prevent harm during my trip. There was no possibility of this happening.

Yes, I will give it time to heal.

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I looked at famous official stigmata cases, this one comes close:

https://www.visionsofjesuschrist.com/weeping102.htm

do you have something on the other side too?

It's just one side. Do they not accept it as genuine if it's only one side? I guess my dream career as a cult leader is dead :D 

It seems improbable that someone would acquire these wounds from a higher power. I believe they may be a form of self-harm intended to gain approval from other members of their religious community.

Yeah, definitely some big-boobed demon that burned the fuck out of you. 

#Safe-travel

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This advice bodes well when dealing with conflict as well.

With deep intuition and clarity of mind, wounds may heal instantaneously. 

Edited by Yimpa

could it be a carpet burn maybe? I know its very small maybe your body contorted in strange ways while you were unconscious

@Francis777 thats a good Suggestionen. 

It could be that his arms were vibrating so fast that if he lie on a carped with his arms it generated heat between arms and the carped which burned his arms

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

could it be a carpet burn maybe? I know its very small maybe your body contorted in strange ways while you were unconscious

42 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Francis777 thats a good Suggestionen. 

It could be that his arms were vibrating so fast that if he lie on a carped with his arms it generated heat between arms and the carped which burned his arms

I don't have a single scratch mark, and both wounds are concentrated in the same spot. Additionally, I tripped on a nice flat wooden floor with no bumps or uneven surfaces. No heat sources. No sharp edges.