Dodo

Reality is not a Dream

106 posts in this topic

I'll end all this nonsense....if you are not willing to risk your life to find what's true you won't find what's true. And how do you know you have the truth? Because if someone put a gun to your head or to your loved ones and said they will die if you are wrong...you can definitely answer yes...because you know its true.

^^^^That's it. So unless you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of something....it's just a belief. Reality is unconditional truth, that is why the realization of what it is....through a lack of conditions. You must surrender all conditions...to discover it. That's all. Anything else is just distractions.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You aren't even making points, and ever point you have made...has been made. The fact that you think you have made new points is laughable. Literally every point you've made has been debunked. Even Scientists have proved it. I literally sent you a NOBEL PRIZE EXPERIMENT THAT PROVED THAT EVERYTHING IS A FREAKING APPEARANCE!!!

That literally alone...was all the proof you need. That's why I am laughing. The ancient mystics called it maya and an illusion and it took some Scientists in the 2000's to prove it...but notice...NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE EXPERIMENT. I wonder why???HMMMM???

That experiment just backed the double slit experiment that showed that your MIND and REALITY ARE ONE. That everything exists in an unquantifiable state and only becomes an appearance when you LOOK AT IT. So basically...if you are not there to experience something....it exists as NOTHING!!! So that experiment PROVES ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM...because YOU ARE ALL THERE IS!!!

This is why I said...you don't care about truth!!! All you care about is wasting your time.

With my first post I'm basically saying that blue is blue and trying to disprove you saying that blue is green.

I'm saying that 1+1=2 while you're saying that 500+500=2 or w/e else wrong mathematical equation.

When you are speaking obvious truths, its not parroting. If I want to disprove 500+500=2, I use 1+1=2 and say lets multiply both sides of equation by 500, we get 500+500 = 1000 which most obviously is not 2. I am using a truth to uncover something false and call it out. That's not parroting, altho I am sure many have used the 1+1=2 equation before! 

I call out nondual parrots, because I know exactly how they speak and know the types of gurus and books or videos they learnt it from. No one will talk this way if they weren't introduce to nonduality and the information I have seen myself.

Someone on this forum once called me "immune to zen devilry" or something of the sort. I like to think that is true. Maybe I called myself that! Doesn't matter. 

Things that are true on quantum level are not true outside of the quantum level. Don't worry mate your mother exists, she also has awareness and materialises the world around her on a quantum level if you will, without you seeing it or being able to acknowledge it. Same for me. You will just never know what you don't know and your ego has ran away with a deep nondual insight and claims to have the ultimate truth! Snap out of this spiritual ego trap, or at least look further, maybe I am not talking absolute bullsh`t. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

if you are not willing to risk your life to find what's true you won't find what's true. 

Did you risk your life to find the truth?

2 minutes ago, An young being said:

Did you risk your life to find the truth?

How would I know....unless I did it. The statement answers itself. I risked my life in MORE ways than one. In fact in ways I wouldn't even share on this forum because even though it worked for me I don't know if it will work with you. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

Coming back to the curious questions, @Dodo, have you ever been curious what constructs the dream so beautifully with specific stories and illusions (such as making you think you are not dreaming), do you think your sub conscious mind is capable of doing all the work of creating a three dimensional location with perfectly designed atmosphere close to reality, with creative stories and rules (such as you forgetting some memories needed to live the dream fully). Comparatively, it takes hundreds of people to create such creative things in reality.

I have to say I am truly baffled by the way dreams are created! It's so magical, I've had dreams that follow such amazing and exciting "script" that I would never be able to come up with myself, as in a master movie maker has been creating it for me! It's crazy! It is way above my own capabilities for sure, that's why I say subconscious does it, because they say, the conscious mind is like the tip of the iceberg, but the biggest part of the iceberg is beneath the waters! 

As a child I remember fondly I had the most funny dream, with insanely funny jokes and it was like a cartoon. I can still remember the day after that dream I was telling my sister all the jokes and situations I remembered from the dream and she laughed out loud, it was the funniest dream ever! I cant imagine being so witty at a young age to come up with such jokes myself! I was just recalling my dream, unfortunately I don't remember it anymore, it was a long long time ago, but I know it was one of the craziest things that has happened to me in dreams. (Other than being spider-man which was cool af, but also scary because everyone was after me  - both bad guys and police alike! ) 

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

How would I know....unless I did it. The statement answers itself. I risked my life in MORE ways than one. In fact in ways I wouldn't even share on this forum because even though it worked for me I don't know if it will work with you. 

But risking life in the physical reality is different from risking life in something else.

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have to say I am truly baffled by the way dreams are created! It's so magical, I've had dreams that follow such amazing and exciting "script" that I would never be able to come up with myself, as in a master movie maker has been creating it for me! It's crazy! 

Glad that you believe the dreams are crazy. The subconscious mind could very well be the creator, but the subconscious mind in itself may or may not be limited to our brain. Have you ever tried to question who is the creator within the dream? If not, try to do the same, interact with it and share if you found something interesting. 

28 minutes ago, Dodo said:

PS: I've literally never had a dream inside of a dream while im actually dreaming at night, how come? You would think if there is a chain, you would have infinite dream inside a dream, but I've literally only ever experienced "Real life dream" (allegedly) and "Dream at night", i've never experienced Dream inside dream at night (which would have even further changed laws within it), why is that? 

Well, you can experience this tonight when you sleep. You’ll be dreaming inside a dream. 

I’ve had times where I slept inside my night-time dream and had another dream. That's the whole plot of Inception lmao. And it actually happens to people yk? 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

34 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You aren't even making points, and ever point you have made...has been made. The fact that you think you have made new points is laughable. Literally every point you've made has been debunked. Even Scientists have proved it. I literally sent you a NOBEL PRIZE EXPERIMENT THAT PROVED THAT EVERYTHING IS A FREAKING APPEARANCE!!!

That literally alone...was all the proof you need. That's why I am laughing. The ancient mystics called it maya and an illusion and it took some Scientists in the 2000's to prove it...but notice...NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE EXPERIMENT. I wonder why???HMMMM???

So they did not call it dream? You also talked I believe about a video game you can design? Or someone else did (sorry lots of replies), but video game is still not a dream? 

So we agree that its not a dream? You realise you are jumping through points so wildly, because you have the idea that I am not getting something. This post is specifically for disproving that reality is a dream.

Whether reality is a next gen video game or an super AI generated world, that's not part of this thread. Maybe we open another one and discuss! All im saying in this post is that reality is not a dream, and you are literally jumping all over the place, ignoring the original idea of the thread altogether and starting to defeat some stick figure you drew of me with stick figure statements and ideas.

That experiment just backed the double slit experiment that showed that your MIND and REALITY ARE ONE. That everything exists in an unquantifiable state and only becomes an appearance when you LOOK AT IT. So basically...if you are not there to experience something....it exists as NOTHING!!! So that experiment PROVES ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM...because YOU ARE ALL THERE IS!!!

This is why I said...you don't care about truth!!! All you care about is wasting your time.

I am aware of the double slit experiment! I am aware of a lot of things but WOAH WOAH hold your horses  " So that experiment PROVES ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM...because YOU ARE ALL THERE IS!!!"  WOAH!! hold oooon you're JUMPING!!! Conclusions so quickly!!! It most certainly does NOT prove Absolute Solipsism, because you have absolutely 0 clue what consciousness actually is, not even these scientists know that!!!  You are aware of your limited mind idea of it and presenting that as absolute... Come on... 

Did you know the "theory" that even your sink is conscious? Like that consciousness is infinite? In such case there is an infinite observer and reality exists whether the limited you looks at it or not. 

Are you aware of the Dunning Krueger effect? You should be aware of it.  You delve deeper, you will know you don't know, beyond any reasonable doubt you will know that. Your limited self has NOT solved reality and it has NOT solved existence. Its far more paradoxical for you to be able to do that. Solipsism is out the window, kill it with fire, it's a disease. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Reality is in fact a dream my friend but I know nothing that me or someone else says will prove it to you.

I'll anyway try to adress your points 

1: You only need food, water and air in this dream because you're imagining that you need it and that you're doing it. You think that this is reality.. but it's just a hallucination man.. Just like a dream. Think about it. Everything is happening in your head right now - and when you cease to exsist, so does the world to YOU. This reality feels like it's real but it's actually just your own construction.

2: You can in fact be other things than " Yourself" in this dream. There are many stories about how people have left their body and become birds, other people and even objects. Smoke some saliva for example and you might become a table ((:

3: haven't you had dreams that are a continiution of another dream or story before? I have had that happen many times, especially when I was a kid. 

Also isn't dreames in one sense just a continiution and a made up conclusion about something that you experienced in your life? Many of our dreams in my experience mirror our reality and emerge from all the impressions we gathered in our life. So in one sense.. we are going back to our dream all the time. Because dreams and reality are the same thing. Everything is everything.

When you're dreaming you're continiuing the dream in a dream (;

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

7 minutes ago, HMD said:

Well, you can experience this tonight when you sleep. You’ll be dreaming inside a dream. 

I’ve had times where I slept inside my night-time dream and had another dream. That's the whole plot of Inception lmao. And it actually happens to people yk? 

how do you know you had a dream inside the dream and not just another normal dream following the previous one? I have died in my dreams and it went to the next dream. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Dodo Because I woke up from the final dream and was fucked up for a while that shit, that was a crazy ass dream. And then I woke up again and was back in “reality”. I never saw reality the same again. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

This is by far one of the worst arguments I have ever heard....I could literally create a video game or virtual reality where if you don't pee or use the bathroom your character can get sick or die. I could also go to sleep at night and experience that as well.

You wanna know if reality is a dream or not? Go smoke some salvia and find out. You wanna do some REAL SCIENCE instead of conjuring up some easily debunkable points. Go smoke some salvia and find out. If you smoke salvia you will DISCOVER IT IS A DREAM. You can do it on other substances but from what I hear...saliva REALLY drives that point home. Just don't blame me when you shit your pants and have an existential crisis.

Buddy said "prove" lol. Much could be extrapolated and/or debated but the only case I would stand for is the minimal amount of people willing to "believe" the argument. Arguments/Logic/Beliefs sound "profound & true" until you get a nice heroic dose of shrooms or Salvia :D:D, nice quotes in your tag btw

33 minutes ago, SamC said:

Reality is in fact a dream my friend but I know nothing that me or someone else says will prove it to you.

1: You only need food, water and air in this dream because you're imagining that you need it and that you're doing it. You think that this is reality.. but it's just a hallucination man.. Just like a dream. Think about it. Everything is happening in your head right now - and when you cease to exsist, so does the world to YOU. This reality feels like it's real but it's actually just your own construction.

2: You can in fact be other things than " Yourself" in this dream. There are many stories about how people have left their body and become birds, other people and even objects. Smoke some saliva for example and you might become a table ((:

3: haven't you had dreams that are a continiution of another dream or story before? I have had that happen many times, especially when I was a kid. 

Also isn't dreames in one sense just a continiution and a made up conclusion about something that you experienced in your life? Many of our dreams in my experience mirror our reality and emerge from all the impressions we gathered in our life. So in one sense.. we are going back to our dream all the time. Because dreams and reality are the same thing. Everything is everything.

When you're dreaming you're continiuing the dream in a dream (;

I don't agree with your original statement that, i quote "Reality is in fact a dream" 

1) I cannot imagine otherwise, so why are we assuming that I'm imagining I need these things? Show me someone who doesn't imagine they need these things and I will show you a corpse. 

2) I have had out of body experiences actually! I've had spiritual experiences / psychosis episodes. Still the 8 facts listed prove reality is not a dream. Maybe it is an illusion of some sort and it is not as physical, but a spiritual arena, but it is not a dream, that's all i'm saying and I need proof of all 8 points appearing in this reality to call it a dream, even if you find a dream within a dream occurence, that's only one of the 8 points and if something is brown like a chocolate cake, it doesnt mean it is a chocolate cake, it might be a poop too!  

3)Yes, that might be true, but again, you have many other points to defeat, such as telepathic communication. Why can't we communicate telepathically exclusively? That's how we communicate within actual dreams. Even if 2 people can communicate telepathically somehow, that is not the norm, while in a dream it is the norm! 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I haven't seen this in awhile, but just in case anyone wants to watch it. 

Sorry cant remove quote

Thats a good video for young Leo, but his target here are materialists. People who believe reality is physical. I do not fall under that category.

He says in the video "the most accurate metaphor that ive encountered so far

He is speaking how reality is not physical. Can you see how the things he's saying are not facts, but his understanding and explanation at the time.  He speaks with a lot of confidence and makes you think hes speaking the Absolute Truth. 

He himself has said he cannot say absolute truth and his videos are spiritual poetry. Have you seen that? My points still stand. 

Both dream and reality I agree are based in the same reality, the reality of consciousness. The substance of reality and the substance of a dream are the same, the substance is consciousness. 

However, if two things are built of the same material does Not mean they are the same thing.

-1/12 is Infinity 

21 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I don't agree with your original statement that, i quote "Reality is in fact a dream" 

1) I cannot imagine otherwise, so why are we assuming that I'm imagining I need these things? Show me someone who doesn't imagine they need these things and I will show you a corpse. 

Because you would brake the dream by doing so. Besides that - there are people who have stopped imagining themselves and done things that would seem impossible..

That is because reality is PURE IMAGINATION. The only reason why you need food right now is because you're in a finite state of consciousness which includes the rules of this reality.

2) I have had out of body experiences actually! I've had spiritual experiences / psychosis episodes. Still the 8 facts listed prove reality is not a dream. Maybe it is an illusion of some sort and it is not as physical, but a spiritual arena, but it is not a dream, that's all i'm saying and I need proof of all 8 points appearing in this reality to call it a dream, even if you find a dream within a dream occurence, that's only one of the 8 points and if something is brown like a chocolate cake, it doesnt mean it is a chocolate cake, it might be a poop too!  

Saying it's a dream is of course a limited way of looking at reality, but saying it is not is also a limit. That's my point - it has to be both. From one perspective, it very much is a dream but from another it is not. Because from God's point of view everything is everything.

So you saying that reality is not a dream is putting a limit onto infinity and that duality will eventually collapse.

3)Yes, that might be true, but again, you have many other points to defeat, such as telepathic communication. Why can't we communicate telepathically exclusively? That's how we communicate within actual dreams. Even if 2 people can communicate telepathically somehow, that is not the norm, while in a dream it is the norm! 

The reason why we can't telepathically communicate is because you're not consciousness enough to know how to do that. Your objection regarding the fagt that we are in a dream seems to be rooted in your idea that there is an actual physical reality that is not illusiory.

You said you know your dear ones exsist and I do not deny that from you. All l I am saying is that everything is everything which means that you are them, you are a dream, you are reality.

You are infinity.

And the moment you deny reality being anything and try to dissprove reality, reality will show you how it is that thing that you say it is not.

Therefore - reality must be a dream

Edited by SamC

You do not need to do it. 

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Ok, fair play on point number 1, as I have had an experience where I activated my light body (as I interpret it post factum) somehow by asking Jesus in some spontaneous way on a piece of paper and drawing some nonsense and I had series of spontaneous events that lead me to "shift reality" and I did not need to eat food anymore, I was on a massive natural fast, I did not need sleep and had more energy the more I moved, but that is still not a dream and has nothing to do with a dream! It was reality revealing its spiritual nature, not reality revealing its a dream! Spirit is real, as I have interacted with it, and I was using the Spirit of Love to guide me.  I still drank water tho! I couldnt shake the thirst even with light body, but water is light enough. 

At the time I looked mental and wrote some mental sh1t on this forum and to Leo on PM and it felt like I had a very important mission, but I felt inadequate to complete it. The story is very long, but lets just say, even when things get crazy like that, it never once crossed my mind that reality is a dream! Reality was REAL. It was just crazy and real at the same time! No dream can do this, only real spirit. 

I called out Bentinho Massaro's Love videos as BS FALSE love, attracting people to falsehood rather than Love, I called him out before it was revealed he is a charlatan who abused his followers. It was so clear from that heightened state what real love is, and it was NOT what he was saying. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You do not need to do it. 

Ok, fair play on point number 1, as I have had an experience where I activated my light body (as I interpret it post factum) somehow by asking Jesus in some spontaneous way on a peace of paper and drawing some nonsense and I had serious of spontaneous events that lead me to "shift reality" and I did not need to eat food anymore, I was on a massive natural fast, I did not need sleep and had more energy the more I moved, but that is still not a dream and has nothing to do with a dream! It was reality revealing its spiritual nature, not reality revealing its a dream! Spirit is real, as I have interacted with it, and I was using the Spirit of Love to guide me.  I still drank water tho! I couldnt shake the thirst even with light body, but water is light enough. 

At the time I looked mental and wrote some mental sh1t on this forum and to Leo on PM and it felt like I had a very important mission, but I felt inadequate to complete it. The story is very long, but lets just say, even when things get crazy like that, it never once crossed my mind that reality is a dream! Reality was REAL. It was just crazy and real at the same time! No dream can do this, only real spirit. 

I called out Bentinho Massaro's Love videos as BS FALSE love, attracting people to falsehood rather than Love, I called him out before it was revealed he is a charlatan who abused his followers. It was so clear from that heightened state what real love is, and it was NOT what he was saying. 

Much love to you my brother. I've confirmed it in my direct experience that it's a dream. Maybe you will come to that insight aswell, or not. 

Regardless I wish you the best and that you find everything you are seeking for in life.

Edited by SamC

26 minutes ago, SamC said:

Much love to you my brother. I've confirmed it in my direct experience that it's a dream. Maybe you will come to that insight aswell, or not. 

Regardless I wish you the best and that you find everything you are seeking for in life.

But why use this label? I agree that it is not physical, but why do you insist on labelling it dream, when you cant fly like you can in dreams? If you can please record yourself and show me, another supposed dream character. If you know its a dream that means ur lucid dreaming which means the dream reality is malluable at your will. Please show it. 

Notice with my post i never say what reality is, but what it is not. Reality enquiry lol. 

In all seriousness if it is a dream and ur lucid u should be able to show me all sorts of miracles without even trying. Please do! 

The best approximation to what reality is, in words that i would accept is "Love" or "Consciousness". Right? You heard those guys calling it love! But thats rather ambiguous, isnt it? Labels are not possible here, we cant really say what reality is, but we can say what it is not. 

Are we not comfortable with not knowing around here on the forums? We have to force our label on something that cant be labelled.

As Eckhart Tolle says, when you label a tree a tree you have the false feeling that you know what a tree is. Ah yes! Its a tree, easy. While missing the actual reality and being of that tree completely.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

I've been hearing a lot of talk around here and elsewhere, the sensationalist statement: Reality is a dream. I'm here to prove it is Not a dream, by pointing out flaws with this assumption and major differences between dreams and reality. 

As a self proclaimed ream expert, (having the necessary experience of 10k+ hours of dreaming and education about it) I am in the perfect position to dispel any misconceptions that might lead you to believe you are living in a dream, whether you heard it somewhere and it sounds true, or because you reached that conclusion yourself.

You are welcome to disagree and present your opinion as well, I actually look forward to any attempts to prove to me the impossible.

Here is a numbered list of reasons why reality is NOT a dream. Let's be real, dreamers! 

1. You do not need sustenance in dreams to survive. You do not need food and water, as a side note you don't need to pee or poo either! You don't need to sleep in your dreams to recharge your energy. *warning*  Sometimes you can pee in your dream, but beware! You're probably peeing in your bed while doing so, do not admit to doing that.
  2. You don't need to be a natural organic being character with a beating heart in your dream in order to interact with it. I've had many dreams where I am my human self, but I've also had dreams where I transform into other things, such as a flying in-game spaceship, and I was fighting other in-dream MMORPG characters. It was a lot of fun, and I even got a bicycle drop from one guy's loot! 
  3. You do not have lasting consequences and continuity in dreams - you also cannot revisit the same dream after you wake up from it. Basically, you can do whatever the heck you want in your dream with 0 consequences and no accountability!

You can do impossible feats such as flying without any necessary equipment, move through walls, break the " physics " of the dream, which is impossible in actual reality (I mean try it). I've had dreams when I was younger where I am in my apartment, and I jump down from the 6th story and start to fly. Actually I have had multiple dreams like that, sometimes being chased by someone, other times I just jump by my own will after realising its a dream and I know there are no consequences if I do it. 

Other times within a dream I dont even realise I'm dreaming, but I get the sudden realisation that I can jump very high like a superhero or fly if I do so and so and feel like a real superhero for a while. I even tried to record it with a phone within my dream one time, because I wanted to prove to others I can jump so high, but somehow my phone battery was always dead and I looked like a scam!! My dreams were shattered once I woke up and reality hits o whelp, I guess I cant jump that high, bummer! 
  4. I heard talk about Lucid dreaming - that when you awaken spiritually and "realise you're in a dream" you remain in the dream and interact with it knowing it is a dream etc etc., but again, like the last point, once you realise you're inside an actual dream you can actually perform miracles straight away, most people get the urge to fly or get naked in public ! (both superpowers by their own right). Not only can you not do flying after spiritually awakening, but there is another detail which differs between being lucid in a normal dream and lucid in "reality dream" in that when you become lucid in a normal dream, you actually have to remain calm and collected, because if you get too excited you will wake up immediately and ream is over - try again next time. There is no such thing in real life, in fact you can get as excited as you want, you can even try hard, if your life is sh!t to exit the dream, but without actually putting a bullet in your head or something of that kind, you cannot do that. Very un-dream-like behaviour really.
  5. Your character inside the dream can't sleep and doesnt need to sleep as mentioned in point 1) and it has infinite energy if you will. So if in a dream you cannot sleep and dream, then why would we equate reality - where you can sleep and dream - to a dream where you can't do that? If you "fall asleep" in a dream, you start the next dream or go to deep dreamless sleep, you don't go to the dream inside the dream of your dream character...
  6.  You cannot read normal text within dreams. The logical part of the brain is given a rest, and within dreams if you start reading text, all the characters will be jumbled up, they wont make sense - in fact thats one of the methods to gain lucidity within a dream, by trying to read something. 
  7. Dreams are a mechanism by which we might be getting training for actual reality inside of a very non-threatening and inconsequential environment, where you can try things out and perhaps get real ideas and wisdom from, but they are in no way even close to what actual reality is - in actual reality you don't get a re-do if you royally screw up. I've had dreams where I was able to go back in time when I really wanted to! In reality I cant do that and my cryptocurrency journey shows that, I really really want to go back for that one! Perhaps we communicate with our deepest unconscious when we dive inside a dream and can learn things about our character when we are in an unrestricted environment designed by our own unconscious for lessons we might want to learn and use in real life.
  8. Communication in dreams happens exclusively by telepathic communication. No actual speech or words being said, you know what you are saying and you know what the other dream characters are saying and it feels like actual conversation sometimes, but its "telepathic" because its you, or your deeper subconscious basically speaking to yourself. You might get things being said to you that are not something you would say or ever be able to think of, but thats the entire dream really, you get a dream conjured but by your subconscious with some specific script and things happening like in a movie sometimes and you have no clue who made this dream because you would never be able to come up with such an elaborate script yourself and dream through it without knowing the script - I would explain this with the subconscous again. Supposedly it is much more grand and inteligent than the conscous part of the mind, as if you had conscious knowledge of all the subconscous knows you might and will go nocap insane! 

I don't know if I missed anything, but I think this is good enough for now! Looking forward to any arguments and where I am getting it wrong! I'm open to being taught in case someone can directly disprove any or all the points I have mentioned. 

for real I cannot read that.

I'll ask bot to do it :

The author's perspective, claiming to be a dream expert while making weak comparisons to reality and dreams, is more like a snooze fest than a compelling argument. Their reasoning lacks depth, and their self-assured tone doesn't make up for the lack of substance. It's more of a "dream on" moment than a convincing dissection of the subject.

roasted by gpt.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris