Dodo

Reality is not a Dream

106 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are confusing and identifying with the dream character. It isn't who you really are. You are dreaming a world and you are dreaming up a world that is run by the laws of physics. The dream is already complete. When I say you, i'm not referring to Dodo, I'm referring to God.

If i had a character in my actual dream say this exact same thing i would be able to agree, because i will remember Ah yes, im that guy sleeping and dreaming this, i remember now thanks *gains lucidity*. In this case you're telling me this i wont be able to imagine who is dreaming this (God supposedly) , i cant remember being God and having a life outside of this "dream" . So why is there a difference? Why can I easily recall my life outside a dream when i gain lucidity,  but I cant do it here? Should I spell it out? Because its Not A Dream. 

For a moment you started speaking from direct experience and then reverted back to your nondual belief that you are God dreaming this, as if this makes any sense if you dont remember being God? Its just some belief u picked up that sounded true and you ran with it. I ask again where are my special abilities? 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Sources that debunk your silly nonsense.

https://www.wired.com/story/this-is-my-brain-on-salvia/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-universe-is-not-locally-real-and-the-physics-nobel-prize-winners-proved-it/

https://physicsworld.com/a/do-atoms-going-through-a-double-slit-know-if-they-are-being-observed/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6172100/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_superposition

If you actually search for the truth...you realize it is always in your face. I can send more sources but after a certain point you realize anybody that argues against this...is just a dishonest person who is not interested in discovering what is true. They are interested in holding onto their ignorant world view. It doesn't matter because Scientists will CONTINUE to find MORE PROOF of GOD through consistent evidence of INFINITY. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

If i had a character in my actual dream say this exact same thing i would be able to agree, because i will remember Ah yes, im that guy sleeping and dreaming this, i remember now thanks *gains lucidity*. In this case you're telling me this i wont be able to imagine who is dreaming this (God supposedly) , i cant remember being God and having a life outside of this "dream" . So why is there a difference? Why can I easily recall my life outside a dream when i gain lucidity,  but I cant do it here? Should I spell it out? Because its Not A Dream. 

For a moment you started speaking from direct experience and then reverted back to your nondual belief that you are God dreaming this, as if this makes any sense if you dont remember being God? Its just some belief u picked up that sounded true and you ran with it. I ask again where are my special abilities? 

Since you already know what I'm doing and since you already figured out where my mind is and how I'm just spitting out what I've picked up and you know it's not a dream and I'm just reverting back to a belief, then anything I say, you're just going to say it's a belief I picked up. You see, I'm not saying what you're saying about my statements is or isn't so, but for the mere fact that you're telling me what my direct experiences are and when I'm speaking from them verses when I'm not shows me you're just here to iterate your own existing belief and looking to debunk what i'm saying without giving it any thought.

Know thyself....

@Dodo I am just curious, can you change anything in the dream at will if you become lucid? Have you done such things in your dream?

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

They are interested in holding onto their ignorant world view

I figured this out just from their conversations with me,vsee my response on this point. So obvious.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Since you already know what I'm doing and since you already figured out where my mind is and how I'm just spitting out what I've picked up and you know it's not a dream and I'm just reverting back to a belief, then anything I say, you're just going to say it's a belief I picked up. You see, I'm not saying what you're saying about my statements is or isn't so, but for the mere fact that you're telling me what my direct experiences are and when I'm speaking from them verses when I'm not shows me you're just here to iterate your own existing belief and looking to debunk what i'm saying without giving it any thought.

He don't believe anything he said. For example if someone asked me would I be willing to risk all my loved one's lives on the accuracy of life being a dream and being able to get them to verify it I would. Because I KNOW ABSOLUTELY IT IS A DREAM.

If you asked him if he had the same confidence...he would fold. Because he doesn't know he is guessing. Such dishonesty.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

For example if someone asked me would I be willing to risk all my loved one's lives on the accuracy of life being a dream and being able to get them to verify it I would. Because I KNOW ABSOLUTELY IT IS A DREAM.

Can you REALLY do it?!?

2 minutes ago, An young being said:

@Dodo I am just curious, can you change anything in the dream at will if you become lucid? Have you done such things in your dream?

Yes, ofcourse! You start choosing what to do rather than unconsciously going through the dream, and you are not limited anymore by the dream. One good example of this is one time i gained lucidity in a dream, i got naked in a public place and decided to see what will happen if i jump in the nearby bushes - spoiler when i did that, the dream broke because it couldn't continue generate the supposed reality because i did something unpredictable. If it was real life i wouldve been very hurt and bruised by the branches and weeds i jumped into, but what happened is, because it was a dream everything just turned black and i lost lucidity after that, i think the dream just ended 

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

decided to see what will happen if i jump in the nearby bushes - spoiler when i did that, the dream broke because it couldn't continue generate the supposed reality because i did something unpredictable. 

Do you think you would be able to make the bush disappear or get yourself dressed at will?

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

Can you REALLY do it?!?

Of course I can. Hell you can put the gun to my head. It's a freaking dream man. It's so freaking obvious. It's actually the most obvious thing. When you fully awaken you LAUGH at yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He don't believe anything he said. For example if someone asked me would I be willing to risk all my loved one's lives on the accuracy of life being a dream and being able to get them to verify it I would. Because I KNOW ABSOLUTELY IT IS A DREAM.

If you asked him if he had the same confidence...he would fold. Because he doesn't know he is guessing. Such dishonesty.

Snap out of it, you dont have loved ones in a dream. You are confused beynd belief. To have loved ones to bet tis needs to be real you get me? You are betting figments of your imagination, I would never bet the life of my loved ones because I know they are real. 

Also you have a lot to say in your other comments but al you do is tell me to take drugs and /or link me other peoples videos instead of you yourself debunking those "easly debunkable facts" ive said. 

I smoke weed my friend. I have experienced a lot of shit. Facts remain facts 

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Of course I can. Hell you can put the gun to my head. It's a freaking dream man. It's so freaking obvious. It's actually the most obvious thing. When you fully awaken you LAUGH at yourself. 

Are you aware that a dream can exist within a dream?

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Also you have a lot to say in your other comments but al you do is tell me to take drugs and /or link me other peoples videos instead of you yourself debunking those "easly debunkable facts" ive said. 

Where are the facts. 

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, An young being said:

Do you think you would be able to make the bush disappear or get yourself dressed at will?

Well, i dont know! I didnt get the chance to see in that particular dream, because i stepped out of bounds and got kicked out or whatever. 

But yes why not, ive done many things in lucid dreams, but as I say the most common desire people go for when they lucid dream is to fly! You mightve done it as a kid and dont remember.

I dont think you can make the bush disappear but yu can choose what to interact with and if you run to another location it will disappear that way, i wouldnt say you can make it disappear by wishing it, but perhaps its possible!

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, An young being said:

Are you aware that a dream can exist within a dream?

This is an Infinite dream.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is the fact? 

Refer to my first post full with 8 facts about dreaming that are not seen in or consistent with real life. Debunking the myth that reality is a dream once and for all .

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

If you say Reality is not a dream, what is it then, by your definition. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Refer to my first post full with 8 facts about dreaming that are not seen in or consistent with real life. Debunking the myth that reality is a dream once and for all .

How can you debunk a dream using another dream.

Know thyself....

Just now, Dodo said:

Snap out of it, you dont have loved ones in a dream. You are confused beynd belief. To have loved ones to bet tis needs to be real you get me? You are betting figments of your imagination, I would never bet the life of my loved ones because I know they are real. 

I smoke weed my friend. I have experienced a lot of shit. Facts remain facts 

HAHAHAHH I love the fact that after you wake up you still populate people who try to debunk the dream. It is freaking hilarious!!!! DUDEE!!!! I don't care what you have smoked!!! What you don't understand...is if you don't want to awaken...YOU WON'T. So you can argue all day long. I know for fact you are full of shit because....when you awaken you realize you can only awaken if you really want too. And I mean REALLY WANT TOO.

The biggest barrier to awakening are the following things. Fear of Death, Fear of Insanity, Fear of everyone you love being imaginary. Until you are willing to accept THESE THREE THINGS. YOU WILL NEVER AWAKEN!!! So until you face these fears...YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!! You are just pretending you know what's going on and are too selfish to actually risk anything to find the truth.

The part I loved the most is when you accused people of just parroting what they heard....if you haven't fully awakened...that actually describes YOU. The jokes on you. You are GOD DELUDING YOURSELF!!!! God made discovering itself a test of HONESTY!!!! The most dishonest people are the people who are asleep. Your TRUTH is CONDITIONAL. YOU CAN BE BOUGHT!!! At the slightest possible danger you will RUN AND HIDE!!!! Because you are not willing to give anything up.

That's why awakening is the MOMENT OF TRUTH! And it reveals the TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE. What kind of character you have raised...is this character a true seeker of truth? Or are they too self-absorbed. It's that simple. No judgment....but all it means is you care about your human self than you do about all of existence. If aliens created a bomb to wipe out all of existence, you wouldn't die for all of existence...you'd want somebody else to do it. Again no judgment...that is just the limit of your love and honesty and integrity. You have a price. Your a business man.