Guest Tobia

Israel's Plan for Mass Displacement

72 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Technically we were suppose to be extinct living two thousand years all over the world but yet we came strong and have a very powerful army now. Indeed everything that is happening is described in prophecy, like the final over over Jerusalem with Gog and Magog, where the western civilization will collide with the Eastern and the dust shall covert the clouds, sounds like a nuclear explosion to me.

So basically, according to your own prophecy, Jews are bringers of the apocalypse?

They went and decided to take back Jerusalem because of their over inflated egos, then built a powerful army and caused a conflict that will lead to a nuclear annihilation?

Are you secretely trying to justify the holocaust?

Edited by Something Funny

5 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@OBEler What truth, that Jews are disgusting? That’s your entire argument. That’s blatant racism, honestly you are a low life individual whoever you are! God help you.

Please read careful what I write and dont get personally attacked.

I never said jews are disgusting. I said nazis had a feeling of disgust not hate in terms of jews. Why cant you be open minded that this was the case? 

Edited by OBEler

15 hours ago, Vrubel said:

I always considered myself very lucky to be born Jewish, from all the races of the world I was born into this tiny nation which happens to be the most intelligent and energetic in the world, We stand out in every field we choose:P    

People hate us because they ain't us

I'm not Jewish and I agree with you. I always was curious about why people hate or dislike Jews and I found that the reasons are pretty irrational like jealousy, annoyance that they call themselves "the chosen", racist reasons and in general, huge projection.

The comments on this thread and in this forum prove the irrationally of the hatred. Antisemitic people are so triggered when people put mirror in their faces.

👽

9 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I personally would not be surprised if the WW3 started precisely over Jerusalem and we are speaking only of a two generation gap.

Yea but it is imo because religious nuts and fanatics are actively trying to make the book/prophecy come true. Zionists jews and christians and then of course also the offspring Islam. It‘s not happening „organically“ it‘s precisely because the book says so and they want to fulfill it.They want this dumb „holy war“ and rebuild the temple etc because the books say so.  The video talks about it

@Merkabah Star

7 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Egypt will have to let them in when the starvation starts. I keep thinking UN boats will take refugees to Tunisia and that side of the Mediterranean to refugee camps. All our countries will have to accept them as refugees. 

I doubt this. When the starving and extermination escalates uncontrollably, the arab streets will explode to unmanageable levels.

Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt will have to either do something or be crushed by their own people.

Hezbollah is already under enormous pressure to intervene to save their own credibility. 

@Vrubel

19 hours ago, Vrubel said:

I always considered myself very lucky to be born Jewish, from all the races of the world I was born into this tiny nation which happens to be the most intelligent and energetic in the world, We stand out in every field we choose:P    

People hate us because they ain't us

Soo intelligent that it got humiliated by a bunch of dudes with Ak47s on october 7th.

Stands out so much that it relies on big daddy USA to pay 20% of its defense budget 😄 

Your little regime wouldn't last a week without US weapons lol

16 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@Merkabah Star

I doubt this. When the starving and extermination escalates uncontrollably, the arab streets will explode to unmanageable levels.

Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt will have to either do something or be crushed by their own people.

Hezbollah is already under enormous pressure to intervene to save their own credibility. 

All they do is talk ish

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I'm not Jewish and I agree with you. I always was curious about why people hate or dislike Jews and I found that the reasons are pretty irrational like jealousy, annoyance that they call themselves "the chosen", racist reasons and in general, huge projection.

The comments on this thread and in this forum prove the irrationally of the hatred. Antisemitic people are so triggered when people put mirror in their faces.

In times of inequality and when the economies of empire and nations aren't doing well people look for a group to blame and this can tend towards Jews as they are a successful minority - that has happened historically. But, criticising Jews objectively for certain actions doesn't make people anti-semitic either.

If you let emotion and identity consume you, you will personalise criticism and feel attacked. People feel that criticism means their emotions or past grievances of suffering the Jews have been through are invalidated, when that clearly isn't the case.

@PurpleTree all Hamas did was launch pathetic weak rockets...

Until they didn't. And everything changed.

That is precisely the assumption that made Israel so arrogant, unprepared and incompetent on oct7th.

10 hours ago, Lila9 said:

haha thanks, I agree. I don't think Jews are "superior" to anyone in any fundamental way. But in many things we stand out, that's all, you can make of it what you want.  

Edited by Vrubel

Women, children and the elderly make up 73 percent of those killed by Israeli bombardments in Gaza.

Among the victims are:

133 babies below the age of one

482 toddlers (1-3 years old)

344 preschoolers (4-5 years old)

1,042 primary school children (6-12 years old)

664 high school children (13-17 years old)

966 young adults (18-25 years old)

2,506 adults (26-55 years old)

521 Naksa survivors (56-74 years old)

89 Nakba survivors (75+ years old)

The oldest victim so far was 93-year-old Mahdiya Abdullah Abdul Wahab Halawa.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/longform/2023/11/1/know-their-names-palestinians-killed-in-israeli-attacks-on-gaza

@Lila9 you see, the difference between you and me is that you basically say:

Hamas is cruel and evil so it justifies Israel being cruel and evil too.

Every time someone points out Israel's war crimes, you just point your finger and say "but look, Hamas does that too."

The difference though is that Hamas is a terrorist group while Israel is supposed to be a civilized state with a seat at the UN. So in my opinion, it's okay to hold them to a bit of a higher standard.

And in my opinion, Hamas being cruel and evil, doesn't justify Israel committing war crimes as well. 

But even if you put that aside, and stick to your position of Israel can do whatever they want, and murder as many people as they want because Hamas is bad. It's simply delusional to praise them for being soooo humane at the same time, lol.

@Lila9 I am seriously curious. Is there a line where you will say "okay that's too much"?

Like if Israel kills 100000 civilians, like Leo said, are you going to say that they have lost it?

Or is it okay for them to kill 2 millions of Palestinians for all you care because "Hamas is bad"?

@Something Funny

What you don't understand is that Hamas doesn't care about Palestinians and that they are using them as human shields. They literally murdered Palestinians who listened to Israel request to evacuate to save their lives. Yet, you blame Israel only.

But that's ok, keep protecting Hamas, keep justifying it. You and people who think like you are the real enemies of Palestinians, you just don't understand it because you are so obsessed with hating Israel. 

👽

21 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Lila9 I am seriously curious. Is there a line where you will say "okay that's too much"?

Like if Israel kills 100000 civilians, like Leo said, are you going to say that they have lost it?

Or is it okay for them to kill 2 millions of Palestinians for all you care because "Hamas is bad"?

I believe that most of their reports are false. They play with western's emotions, create a narrative in which Israel look like the evil and themselves as saints, freedom fighters (lol). Good manipulation, and it's really working to make people to forget the ISIS crimes they made in Israel. I don't fall to their trap. Sorry.

👽