Inliytened1

Solipsism undebunked - for the 500th time

122 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Define your awakenings, if you want and can. 

Not sure why that's relevant here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Because again....when you are told that it is no different than your night time dreams...all you gotta do is close your eyes.. imagine a scenario, open up your eyes and realize its the same thing. Oh and the method I gave the guy?

That has no relation to awakening, nothing you said does. You are navigating in the terrain of the mind, awakening is getting out of there. All those ideas are within reality, the same as you. They are limited, they mean absolutely nothing. It is attachment to structures. Your constant angry reactions show monumental dishonesty and self-deception, and your attempts to teach awakening to people... impressionable, vulnerable people. what you do is dangerous. Just inflating your ego. 

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm still doing my own shadow work....my current bias is dishonesty, or lying. And I'm not bent out of shape actually I'm enjoying the drama that dishonesty creates. I just find it funny how no matter how accurate you are at showing something to yourself, your self has an infinite capacity to deny. I am fully aware that these versions of myself actually know they are full of shit. It's just funny how they actually think they can fool me or you, they can't even fool themselves at this point.

Because again....when you are told that it is no different than your night time dreams...all you gotta do is close your eyes.. imagine a scenario, open up your eyes and realize its the same thing. Oh and the method I gave the guy?

I told him to eat an edible, and watch Leo's Guided Exercise for Realizing You Are God. That is like the laziest path to awakening. You can let Leo's video deconstruct your reality for you. Just sit, with a clear mind, don't think, and listen to that video in an altered state...and your consciousness will on its own start stripping stuff away. 

This is why I said....at this point anyone on this forum not using the easy mode that Leo laid out for you...you just aren't interested. You don't even need an edible or consciousness altering substance, its just faster that way. You can also alter your consciousness by staring at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aenWZUYKOH8&list=PLimK6clJHdM2E00rg4EwzNFcvVfBLPVaC&index=1&ab_channel=TobiasBassline

Chakra music combined with consistent meditation can also influence you also. But when I say God created so many pathways to awaken, God created a ridiculous amount of pathways to awaken. If you don't awaken, its not cause of genetics, because Spirituality will alter your genes, it altered mine. So if you don't awaken...you didn't want too. 

But again it doesn't bother me, it is actually fun for me to keep pointing out that you don't want to awaken...because if you did....you'd be awakening. 

You are an inspiration.   I don't have the patience or diligence to do what you do.  Have you started your own channel yet? You need to.  You would blow up dude.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not sure why that's relevant here.  

Completely relevant if you are explaining what awakening is.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Completely relevant if you are explaining what awakening is.

Well, I do like talking about myself :)

God where to begin.   I don't really wanna type up a book.  PM me and we can talk over the phone.   You can't put your awakenings into one post.  I'd like to hear about yours too.  I will suffice it to say that no self is enlightenment.  The realization of no self.  The next for me was nothingness.   That crushed me.  The next was Infinity.   This was beautiful- but so powerful it exploded my body.  The last was total Oneness.  This is synonymous with Aloneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The next was Infinity.   This was beautiful- but so powerful it exploded my body.  The last was total Oneness.  This is synonymous with Aloneness.

Sounds ok, but I mean...is it something that is repeated or did it happen once? because believe me, this is very deceptive, there is a lot of self-deception even in deep mystical experiences. You have to have many to really start opening up, and even then, you can never have certainties because certainties are in the normal state of mind. Mysticism is something current, of the moment, and is indefinable.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sounds ok, but I mean...is it something that is repeated or did it happen once? because believe me, this is very deceptive, there is a lot of self-deception even in deep mystical experiences. You have to have many to really start opening up, and even then, you can never have certainties because certainties are in the normal state of mind. Mysticism is something current, of the moment, and is indefinable.

You can only wake up from a dream once.  It's such a powerful awakening that it may happen over days -  but that is time and not what we are talking about.  It's one awakening from the dream.  Leo and his psychedelics just don't make enlightenment man - when are you going to learn?   He's not enlightened.   He just brought you the message

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can only wake up from a dream once.  It's such a powerful awakening that it may happen over days -  but that is time and not what we are talking about.  It's one awakening from the dream.  Leo and his psychedelics just don't make enlightenment man - when are you going to learn?   He's not enlightened.   He just brought you the message

Im not learning from Leo, I already told you before that I am not interested in written or oral spirituality, since all of these are structures that are of no use to me, for me all of that is toxic. The only spirituality is the reality now, free of structures and obstacles. It is a fairly long path in which you have to release all your energy blockages created by the fear inherent to the human condition, and be able to open the human mind as if it were a plant closed in on itself that opens completely. Psychedelics and meditation are a tool but not a guarantee, no one can do this for you, only you can do it. You can use psychedelics to help, but the action of opening yourself completely to the now, without barriers, can only be done by you, and to do so you must let yourself fall into nothingness. It is difficult, the will must be unequivocal. If it is not, you can make 1 kg of 5meo which will not work.

I have done that total opening many times, and I have tried many others with partial openings that lead to confusion. Real mysticism is subtle and the traps are many. I would say that any structure, certainty of knowing something, means that you have fallen into a trap

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Im not learning from Leo, I already told you before that I am not interested in written or oral spirituality, since all of these are structures that are of no use to me, for me all of that is toxic. The only spirituality is the reality now, free of structures and obstacles. It is a fairly long path in which you have to release all your energy blockages created by the fear inherent to the human condition, and be able to open the human mind as if it were a plant closed in on itself that opens completely. Psychedelics and meditation are a tool but not a guarantee, no one can do this for you, only you can do it. You can use psychedelics to help, but the action of opening yourself completely to the now, without barriers, can only be done by you, and to do so you must let yourself fall into nothingness. It is difficult, the will must be unequivocal. If it is not, you can make 1 kg of 5meo which will not work.

I have done that total opening many times, and I have tried many others with partial openings that lead to confusion. Real mysticism is subtle and the traps are many. I would say that any structure, certainty of knowing something, means that you have fallen into a trap

The reality now, as you say, isn't a long path my friend. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

The reality now, as you say, isn't a long path my friend. 

For almost all humans getting rid of all the fear and all the attachment, accumulated in layers and layers in the energetic pattern we call the human psyche, can be a long work. to now open yourself completely to existence you must have done so. If not, fear and attachment will hold you

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For almost all humans getting rid of all the fear and all the attachment, accumulated in layers and layers in the energetic pattern we call the human psyche, can be a long work. to now open yourself completely to existence you must have done so. If not, fear and attachment will hold you

No.  This is all the self what precisely wants to keep you remained in it.  Being in the now is free from thought so thus the trauma doesn't exist  Meditation my friend.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  This is all the self what precisely wants to keep you remained in it.  Being in the now is free from thought so thus the  trauma never existed.  Meditation my friend.

Ok, so you can totally dissolve your self in any moment? Don't you understand the obstacle that fear is? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

, and be able to open the human mind as if it were a plant closed in on itself that opens completely.

I know of a plant that actually does this. I had to Google the actual name, though, as I only know it by it's appearance and nick-name. It's called Mimosa Pudica otherwise known as "touch-me-not". Grew up with it in the tropics as a kid. Fun plant. So, I know if that exists, there's something in the Spiritual world that represents that. Closes in on itself, I mean.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Majority of people in this thread just want to argue against what is obvious. We have already solved all the objections, so now they start attacking the labels. You notice that? Since they cannot disprove what you say...they avoid it by saying...who needs labels its all stories, you notice that? It's like....we don't give a damn about labels we are using labels because that is what language is....labels. We can't hand them the realization, nor should we because we would be a devil if we did....the worst kind of devil lol

All we can do is create pointers and you either accept it or you don't. But notice...we overcame all their objections...so all they have left to do is either criticize the use of labels...or play the "you never know card." It's so funny....because all it proves is you don't want to awaken...you just want to dance around the void. 

It's like go find something else to do, why pretend to want something you don't? I had a guy message me a couple of months ago, I gave him a method to realize what he is...he started the process and existential fear arose and he felt like he was going crazy. I foretold him it would happen and how he responds will reveal how he truly feels. So when it happened he freaked out and said he realized he wasn't ready to give up his humanity. I showered him with praise and commended him on his bravery and honesty.

That's how you do Spirituality. You do the work and if you feel its not for you, you put it down and move on. Not pontificate about it for 10-20 years or more like most Spiritual seekers. I mean I understand that because God is infinity...God must live a life of pretending it wants to awaken and never awaken until physical death, just like God will also be a criminal and go to jail. But......um....do you want that to be YOU? That version of God that just runs around in circles?

Now thats what I call top class circlejerking! "It's them! They don't have a clue, but WEE, we knooow!"

Give me a break. I have attacked no labels. I am evolved enough to discuss what the labels are pointing to. I don't agree bro, and in your worldview you're supposed to be viewing me as yourself, yet you act like I am someone different!

By your own worldview, you shouldn't even be here arguing. By my worldview, go ahead, we are two separate entities discussing their belief systems, experiences and notions of reality. By your worldview, its just you, so why are you arguing with your damn self, you crazy or what? Why am I not seeing it? No, in your world view, its not me who is not seeing, but your own self is not seeing, because thats what you believe. RIGHT? You can't escape this point when you are a solipsist and defend solipsism. It might sound basic and crude, but it is so obvious, you disregard it as me talking bs. Its YOU talking bs in a solipsistic world, not me. I dont exist, remember, it's just you? 

-1/12 is Infinity 

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ok, so you can totally dissolve your self in any moment? Don't you understand the obstacle that fear is? 

Yes it is a single realization.  For me it was that that the soul was a thought.  Because I'd always believed I was a soul or an invisible entity behind the eyes.  When that was unveiled, it was awakening.   It will be something similar for everyone.   Whatever they believe themselves to be must be revealed to them as falsehood.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

So do you perceive mysticism as bullshit? 

I perceive solipsism as strong "bullshit" trap. I don't see solipsism as mystical or part of mysticism. I perceive it as one of the bigger traps for spiritual egos. 

Nonduality - yes, that's mysticism. 

I'll bring in a copy of my own circlejerkers here to help me out.

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:06 am

Nonduality is saying there is only ONE Consciousness.
Nonduality IS NOT saying my mind is the only mind and there is nothing outside of my mind but more of my mind...(this is solipsism)
Solipsism is totally unrelated to the Nondual wisdom that says there is only ONE Consciousness.
There are billions of minds, and each mind is an appearance in that ONE Consciousness. The mind is the sense of I ...the mind is the ILLUSORY dividing aspect of reality which is ONE appearing as the MANY.

Another guy responds with:

So, what is it when one mind (a sense of I) claims to see ultimate truth that differs from what other minds of the ONE consciousness see?

Answer:

A mind never sees anything - it only interprets. Consciousness (awareness, True Self, whatever...) is the ultimate seer/knower and is itself ultimate truth.
When you, the mind made self, claims something, it will never be "ultimate truth", it will always only be an interpretation and as such at a remove from truth... and as every mind made self uses different concepts based on different conditioning, the interpretation and as such the description of whatever has been seen will differ.
But you will still find certain similarities - e.g. that seeing ultimate truth is compared to peace, bliss, love (see: sat chit ananda). But we should never forget that these are only words, they are not the experience itself. Truth (the experience itself) cannot, ever, be grasped and communicated by the mind (via thought and language).
Trying to understand this mentally is like trying to attempt to learn how to ride a bike in your head - it will never work. You will have to put your behind on a bike a try and try again until you finally get it. Getting how to ride a bike is no mental feat - it happens naturally, just like everything that is true happens naturally.

-1/12 is Infinity 

7 hours ago, HMD said:

@Dodo Consider the idea that everyone shares the same consciousness, that it's essentially one unified consciousness. In this view, EVERY individual, including the avatars representing them, can be seen as unique expressions or forms of this singular consciousness. Therefore, it leads us to the notion that the self is the only thing that can be known to exist or may be the only true reality.

Look, I agree that consciousness is nondivisible, but I don't agree it is one. In my personal exploration, consciousness is 0 itself. There's definitely Not 2 consciousnesses! Sounds familiar dunnit? People immediately assume One... 

Consciousness is the canvas, the canvas exists prior to any painting and it is completely empty, allowing space for that painting. Without the painting, the canvas is useless and uninteresting, without the canvas, the painting can't be. (Sorry this second part is just a good explanation of the way I see it, I dont want to give you any lectures)

I guess what Im trying to say is, once you get to the consciousness realisation, you don't now treat that consciousness as the Ultimate Mind, but as something completely outside the realm of mind. All minds are paintings on the canvas, To say there is 1 consciousness and therefore reality is solipsistic is to say that consciousness is mind. Basically, treating consciousness as an object, when it is the eternal subject. You don't have to paint the canvas

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

I don’t want to generalize here but I’ve met few solipsists personally. They all seemed to me quite neurotic if not traumatized. I can understand this. Being God, yet still dreaming such amount of unwanted shit must be very frustrating for someone omnipotent and omniscient…

4 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

I don’t want to generalize here but I’ve met few solipsists personally. They all seemed to me quite neurotic if not traumatized. I can understand this. Being God, yet still dreaming such amount of unwanted shit must be very frustrating for someone omnipotent and omniscient…

No..when you understand reality it is the opposite of traumatizing.  It is just that they withhold information as to not traumatize others.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.