itsadistraction

Do girls love this type of guy....?

24 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DianaFr said:

I think having a wholesome life (friends, hobbies, passions etc.) is something one does by default, not as some strategy for winning attention.

The question at hand here is - what is it that women think a 'wholesome life' is? Vs. what do women think is 'weird'? 

If you're playing a numbers game, these become important questions. 

8 hours ago, DianaFr said:

If your main motivation with women is to get laid, you will either experience a lot of rejection or you will attract women who are not very high value or are wounded in some way.

What would this 'wound' be? 

On 10/28/2023 at 4:53 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Do guys really enjoy a female's company. Do guys see the value of a woman besides only getting laid. Do you only work on yourselves to just get laid. Laid, laid, laid, laid, laid. Type that in the search bar here. I wonder how many times it will come up, maybe as many times as the words I'm Awake.

Even if this was the case, this would be a response to what? To women either not having good enough personalities, or having men enter emasculating relationships where they learn that women tend to have a mental illness called an extreme aversion to sex, if they haven't learned it already.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

On 10/28/2023 at 5:53 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Do guys really enjoy a female's company. Do guys see the value of a woman besides only getting laid. Do you only work on yourselves to just get laid. Laid, laid, laid, laid, laid. Type that in the search bar here. I wonder how many times it will come up, maybe as many times as the words I'm Awake.

Im much more advanced than that. I am a wholesome family man

I want women so they can produce babies for me :)

No mud, no lotus

And men NEED to get laid and women NEED to understand how men think. If you are showing cleavage no matter what woke propaganda you try to brainwash a man with he will always think of only one thing. Sliding his wee wee between your breasts. Sorry. Also men cant be shamed to think otherwise. You couldn't for example just say women should dress like sluts but treated like queens it obviously doesnt work it just sounds good on paper. Just accept that men need sex like you need water 

Theres a guy on YouTube called PsycHacks. He combines red pill with psychology and he isn't annoying as hell like the other RP guys check him out if you like 

Edited by Twentyfirst

On 10/28/2023 at 5:53 AM, Princess Arabia said:

To be fair women give hints that they don't like men much more than men do about women

"Men are the cause of all the worlds problems" "Now that I dont need a man for survival or money I am leaving to do whatever I want" "Men start all the wars because something inside of them tells them to" "Men cant be trusted" "Men only want one thing and its disgusting" "He's just a wallet" "No money no honey" "Men need to be under watch" and the list goes on and on 

Do women even enjoy a mans company? 

Edited by Twentyfirst