Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

My life is nothing🌸🎥

397 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Sabth said:

20211227_173739.jpg

I was trying to install a lock to my bedroom door in December 2021 but a year later December(24th) 2022

The things that I feared most happened. And a lot of things in my room was lost/missing. 

I hadn't put a lock* to my room. But I hadn't left it either. *Because you need a hammer or a drill and I don't have a hammer at that time. It was just tedious. To do this padlock but it is necessary. I left my things all over the room. 20220824_062926.jpg

This was my room during those time. 

20220908_115542.jpg20220908_125411.jpg

nex_5r_600px.gif

Things that was in my past. 

Edited by Sabth

I want to do well in my life I can't wait anymore I'm tired of doing nothing. I want work. I want to make money. 

Friday 2:02PM :

Something that I think about, somewhere in the future, if I had become rich, and I couldn't share it with my mom because she have died. A life without my mother. To forever future. I can't imagine my life without my mom. I can't share anything with her. My life will continue until the day I died. I may be 40years old. Or 50. Or 35. I don't know. 

Edited by Sabth

4:29AM | Tue | December 19

I dreamed that I was completing my school, at a slightly old age. But everyone was in it. It was like a mixture of high school and university. My high school teachers was there teaching us. And I noticed some faces that I recognized. My roommate, my 13/14 year old classmate. I don't know. And the place... It was a mixture of everything. I have two books that I'm studying. A teacher that know. Signing my work. And... It was just a sad thing somehow. I don't know.  I met all these people. And we're studying together. At a slightly old age . I remembered my hair in that dream was quite messy and I tried to make it okay with my hand and it was quite short. Like 2013. I don't know. I just felt good that I am finishing my studies again. And completing what I hadn't. Accompanied by people I know. She's a good friend. I felt comfortable with her. And I saw a guy classmate. Wearing a traditional clothes. Probably for the final project. I saw some familiar faces. And I was doing fine. 

Maybe this is my wish. If I could. But nah nvm. 

Ah I also dreamed of my grandfather. He's one of the teacher. And my cousins was there. Me and her. And my grandfather told me to be nice to an orphan. Or to treat an orphan nicely. And my cousin was an orphan.. their father died when they are really young. So my grandfather told me that we should treat orphans nicely. That's why he's treating them nicely. 

And idk. I can't remember this dream well... 

Edited by Sabth

Today I'm doing a prayer that is going to make my lost things found. Many people say it works. So I learned how to do it and make this prayer. So I will see whether it works or not. It has been a long while though. This thing had not just happened. So.. idk. I will see. They said it will be returned back to you. If it was not destroyed. 

5:27AM

I kept on dreaming about my younger brother and my younger sister in law. 

2:49AM

On 12/22/2023 at 5:27 AM, Sabth said:

Today I'm doing a prayer that is going to make my lost things found. Many people say it works. So I learned how to do it and make this prayer. So I will see whether it works or not. It has been a long while though. This thing had not just happened. So.. idk. I will see. They said it will be returned back to you. If it was not destroyed. 

5:27AM

I have done this prayer 3 times in the span of four days. 

Idk I don't think anything is happening.

I don't know how many much time more I should do this prayer for it to work. 

I dream that I was holding a lot of money and then going to a bank to put my money in bank. Then, then , I forgot the password  .  I go with mom and I asked her the password. And somehow she didn't remember too. Or she said she didn't used that card anymore that card didn't workin anymore. So I am still holding a lot of money on my hand. And then I was alone. I was left at the bank. There was an ATM over an ATM. And none of it work for me. Until it was a bit late. I want to create a new bank account. Rhb. (I used to use Maybank) but I want to create rhb. And I looked inside my bag? Looking for my bank cards but found pictures of my sister and grandfather instead. And me. There was none bank cards. Idk. And things are getting late. By this time I was alone. Mom no longer here. And the shop/bank was crowded. I'm still holding my bulk of money. And it was after 7pm passed the working hour. The lady told me she's gonna create my account. Then they have a lunch (or dinner) together because it has passed the working hour. I don't know. I've been here since the evening. It's late already. And suddenly it's raining heavily. I got soaked by rainwater. Still holding my money. Some of it falls. I don't know. Idk what's happening. Then I ended up going back holding all my money being soaked in rainwater. 
In real life I had forgotten my bank (online) bank password too. And my phone number has becomes deactivated. I still haven't bought a new number. This thing had happened a lot to me. Because I call nobody I didn't use this service. So my phone got deactivated without me knowing. I didn't top up money in it. I use a wifi. I only topup when travelling. So the last time I realized it when I was travelling. I am so bad. 

And I met an old friend and she talked to me. Everything was weird. I don't know..

How do I make $28k? 

🌌🌹🌿❤️