Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

My life is nothing🌸🎥

397 posts in this topic

I just wish I had a car so I could go to the park everyday. And have a great body as a result. 

A baby likes me.

IMG20231126133233.jpg

Wine temptation. 

B612_20231126_143544_655.jpgidk whats happening. 

B612_20231126_143655_908.jpg

I want red. I like red. 

Proceed to painting it red again ~IMG20231126151623.jpg

Edited by Sabth

🌹🥀

B612_20231126_191540_933.jpg

Edited by Sabth

Wow. This is just so beautiful. 

Screenshot_2023-11-26-22-46-48-01_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Edited by Sabth

Taeyeon's gonna release her fifth mini Album in 7hours 30mins from now 🤩

I saw this in the middle of the room : 

IMG20231127173245.jpgIMG20231127173257.jpg

This is the book mark of my lost diary. Of one of my lost diary. It is from November 2013. I write about my experience in Mecca a lot in it. A real time update/diary entries from 2013/2014. 

I curse people who took these diaries a lot. 

I think her best album is Purpose,

Then everything else before that was good. 

Fine, Why, My Voice, Japanese album, all are good songs. It was more kpop too. I never get tired of it. I think I got distracted a lot back then because I was listening to all these good songs. My life is good too. Our era is truly the best. 2016. It's truly the best. I'm 20 years old. 

Can my life be waaayy better in the future? 

2024 is coming so I'm making a seasons greeting. A calendar. 

B612_20231129_080630_240.jpg

All creating from scratch. But I don't think it's pretty though. It's just a picture. 

Edited by Sabth

B612_20231129_155701_433.jpgIdk if this is pretty or not. 

Is this old fashioned? 

Edited by Sabth

Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna be travelling again. For my younger brother's engagement. The last time I went to this place is in 2020. During COVID. And.... I don't know what to feel about it. Both my sister and my brother married someone from this place. I wish.... I wish I could just travel here without meeting anyone alone just by myself. Like back then. Just like back then. Back then, I don't wanna go. But I was forced to go. I love my home I love my place. And I don't wanna go anywhere away from it. Especially during COVID back then. I remember that I don't wanna go. But we go. And I remember I walk alone on the road looking for some traditional dish. Because it reminds me of my school (university) trip. So I went alone when my fam are going to the beach/sea snorkeling. I didn't go with them. I didn't enjoy the stay. So I choose to stay alone at the hotel and walk to find this traditional dish. And I eat it alone in the hotel . It was such a good memory. I remember that I don't wanna go because I had a lot of baby fish. I had a fish at home that needs care. So I don't wanna go. I think I put it outside. Or I don't know. But it was still there. I don't know. I can't truly remember. It was my innocence. My pet fish. It was such a good time because the house hasn't been destroyed. Hasn't been renovated. So I always "play" in the patio. Nah, I'm having a two huge aquarium for my fish. It was such a good time. I remember the foresty feels around my house. The rain. The leaves. It was good. My sister who are married are in another country and my other sister aren't married yet. Everything was good. I guess.  I breed the fish. And it was successful. It grows. 

And we meet someone influential. 

I also remember a lot of thing. 

Edited by Sabth

Actually this time around I don't wanna go too. A few days ago/or rather a week ago I had an argument with my mom. And I said I won't go for this trip. I don't wanna go. I'd rather focus on myself and look for work or something. I've had enough. But somehow , we reconcile or make a deal. And so I had to go. I don't know. I don't wanna go. Truly if possible I don't wanna go. There will be too many people. And I have (remember when I distanced myself from my family?) It still hasn't completely recedes yet. I think so. I still feel like something was wrong from back then. It wouldn't be just us or our small family. It will be others and the bigger fam. Remember back then the reasons of all.... I still had to be careful. I don't know.. it's hard to explain or say.  But I still feel discomfort. In my heart.  It wasn't settled. 

You can't stay in your parents house when you're married but both my sister did. And I grew up without man or guys in the home except my younger brothers. So it was quite a hard thing back then. I had older sisters. And we had been like very feminist /female environment for years or since forever. Even my mom had only female siblings. 

This is my favourite cartoon back then : 

IMG20231129211207.jpg

Hi hi Puffy Ami Yumi Tto. 

I'm not ready to go tomorrow. Not at all.. 9:48PM

50 minutes ago, Sabth said:

This is my favourite cartoon back then : 

IMG20231129211207.jpg

Hi hi Puffy Ami Yumi Tto. 

And then I also have this, in 2009 : a drama that was transferred into a chibi

IMG20231129211335.jpg

I remember that it was what creates me . I was 13. 

This girl is a nun then she got created a whole group with a superstar. And I remember watching her and this drama becomes my first and it's what curating me. They have a lot of things together like an ost, the songs, the drama, the product (I remember they all use a Samsung and are promoting it) and they have their own colours. And I was so into this drama that I created a keychain that you can carve your name on it. But I carved their colours and the key chain was a guitar. Just like this movie which consisted of a superstar group of four members. I like this drama so much. It is my innocence. The movie the songs the ost the character. It was all too good for the 13 year old me. I grew up well. With all these entertainment and things to look up to. Now this actress she's married with a child. Such a good time back then. And they are young. (When they acted in that drama). 

Without words.

Sunshine. Etc. (the ost)

You're Beautiful. 

This is the song I listen to wherever I go. So I remember a certain memories by the song that I listen to. An era. A year. And just what I do. The memories. Like this song reminds me of all my travels and holidays. I listen to this a lot. And even make a video. I have an mp3 that I listen to always. Back then. The kid me. 

Right now is the ers of : 

To.X

Taeyeon.

I don't know.  I want to buy this album. But also felt like I want the album in the past. Cuz I like it better. Than this one. But it's so beautiful that I think I will buy it. 

But these songs aren't the type that I get obsessed with. Idk. As for back then, it was synchronicity. I never waited for anyone's comeback. I was busy with my own thing. And when a song comes out I simply enjoy it. There are many surprises. Like 2NE1. I wish there is a song like Lonely. And Boom. They created missing you. And I know it late. Quite a while after it was released. So I have these kind of surprises. Knowing it at my convenience. 2NE1 was really good.