Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

My life is nothing🌸🎥

397 posts in this topic

I feel afraid to move to a different city or country for work. 

Wouldn't I miss my country? And idk how I can even live on my own. 

Edited by Sabth

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars. You're all i want and all I worship and adore. In other words please be true. In other words baby kiss me. 

Edited by Sabth

I really want to be somewhere other than my country this year-end. 

I really think that my life is nothing. So I wanna take a university course again. No matter how I age. Or I just wasn't doing anything with my life. Like right now, I'm struggling everyday with nothingness. With nothing to do. I woke up. And wonder what I'll do. Killing time. I'm really am doing nothing. 

I wish I would have a really productive day. And feel really sleepy at night. While now I'm always wide awake. Not really sleepy either. 

Edited by Sabth

I'm not doing anything but I've lost 5.5kg. I neither felt any reduction of fat or something. 

I wanna create a magazine so badly. 

Edited by Sabth

12 hours ago, Sabth said:

I'm not doing anything but I've lost 5.5kg. I neither felt any reduction of fat or something. 

This, the scale was at wrong. It was half on the carpet, so it reads my weight wrong. When I weight myself again just now I'm still on my normal weight. No wonder there's no difference in my appearance. Phew. 

And those who were mindful of their Lord will be led to Paradise in groups. When they arrive at its open gates, its keepers will say, “Peace be upon you! You have done well, so come in, to stay forever.”

Whenever I look out at the garage, I feel like I want to have a car. I want to buy a car. And I wanna drive. Especially now when the outside is raining, I just feel like I wanna be out driving. But couldn't. So I'm just looking at my empty garage.

Edited by Sabth

England Pounds. 

Edited by Sabth

Dream log :

I don't know, I got quite an exciting dream. With a slightly high heel shoes, a black pen, a conflict with my bro, and my mother's apartment. I don't know I can't remember it exactly well, but I remember things going my way. Idk.

4:14AM Nov 7

Edited by Sabth

I dreamed that there is a marathon in my city and I was doing it. But the weird thing is it seems like I was the only one, walking in a big road. It's long distance, and all the places that I'm familiar in.

-pre-order-taeyeon-to-x-c-ver-.jpg

Edited by Sabth

I just saw this. I didn't know her. Didn't really know her, but this year, I kinda get to know her. Probably because she's Pink . And she's the barbie of Instagram. So I know her. She also feels fresh. And new. I like her concept. And her first song that I listened to is "who the fuck is these people are". Who the fuck is these bitches. Hahahaha na. Nvm. But I kinda think that she's cool. 

And this , is the actual singer whom I listened to, since I was young. Even way before Taeyeon. (Because Taeyeon had her solos way later. ) So I like her (Cl) since I was young.