Someone here

How to become a "real man "?

79 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

you need artistic/sporting/fitness endeavors outside of studying in which you do something that you enjoy. Don't make it consumption-oriented. (And yes, video-games are consumption-oriented, not artistic/sporting. They don't count)

For example? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That belongs to the spirituality section. 

Im looking for a practical advice .

maybe your fear of conflict comes from trauma which you can try to work on

Just now, PurpleTree said:

maybe your fear of conflict comes from trauma which you can try to work on

Yes I was bullied in school . But no big deal. Nothing insane happened in my childhood that is wounding me until today .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

For example? 

Go to the gym, or join a dance-class, or play cricket/football/badminton/tennis regularly. Or get into painting/graphic design/animation. 

You need to explore what's out there, so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to your career. Especially if you're not passionate about what you're studying, you really should do this.

If outright starting a side-hustle is too much of a stretch for you, this would be where I'd start. Because when you say you're not studying/going to class cuz you don't feel like it, what you really need is a side-hustle to transition into. And this is how you figure out what that side-hustle will be. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Go to the gym, or join a dance-class, or play cricket/football/badminton/tennis regularly. Or get into painting/graphic design/animation. 

You need to explore what's out there, so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to your career. Especially if you're not passionate about what you're studying, you really should do this. 

Correct. thanks brother. Appreciate your replies and help 🙏. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I don't think it has anything to do with diet either .

Sorry but why it's difficult to take you seriously?  Why do you have this quasi troll vibe ?

It doesn't matter what you think if it's basically based on nothing.

There are no trolls, you ask for practical advice and I give you the two most effective possible solutions, saving you years of research in the process.
You won't find better.

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

It doesn't matter what you think if it's basically based on nothing.

There are no trolls, you ask for practical advice and I give you the two most effective possible solutions, saving you years of research in the process.
You won't find better.

OK my bad .

Would you mind reposting them in a more simplistic down to earth way? Not filled with technical pharmaceutical jargon?:)

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Shoot up testosterone, that should help

Has nothing to do with what I'm asking .

Do you guys need me to post pictures of my erected hairy dick !? You want my ass banned  from here? xD

Just now, Someone here said:

Has nothing to do with what I'm asking .

Do you guys need me to post pictures of my erected hairy dick !? You want my ass banned  from here? xD

Testosterone is deeply related with masculine traits and masculine energy. Is almost guaranteed you will have a more masculine real man vibe, stronger voice, etc ...

The only question is if you want to run the risk of injecting something. But I think the effectivity of testosterone is proved at this point .

I don't think you will have masochistic gay tendencies with testosterone+ daily gym 

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Testosterone is deeply related with masculine traits and masculine energy. Is almost guaranteed you will have a more masculine real man vibe, stronger voice, etc ...

I agree.  Isn't that obvious? 

What's not so obvious tho..is how did you  deduce that I have deficiency in testosterone?  I feel very masculine and have high libido ...it's just that I lack assertiveness and confidence. And real man mindset. You see ?it's all mental stuff .has nothing to with the physique. 

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The only question is if you want to run the risk of injecting something. But I think the effectivity of testosterone is proved at this point .

Exactly.  Injecting T hormones affects the body and make it produce lesser T hormone naturally.

Kill a deer (preferably with your bare hands) and slaughter and eat it, tadaaa real man

38 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Kill a deer (preferably with your bare hands) and slaughter and eat it, tadaaa real man

This is actually a good advice. 

Also spend some time in nature/forest/jungle by yourself with a tent or something similar. You'll grow some balls in no time. Being in nature has a mysterious way of taking out all the whimping out of you. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't think you will have masochistic gay tendencies with testosterone+ daily gym 

Actually, not so much.

I would successively try cabergoline, LDN and finally DHT cream.To try: Cabergoline, LDN, DHT cream.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I would successively try cabergoline, LDN and finally DHT cream.To try: Cabergoline, LDN, DHT cream.

LDN=low dose naltrexone?

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes I was bullied in school . But no big deal. Nothing insane happened in my childhood that is wounding me until today .

Being bullied in school can fuck you up more than you realise, speaking from experience. It causes you to learn all sorts of coping mechanisms that affect you negatively for the rest of your life.

For example bullied kids often learn that not reacting is a good way to stop bullies from targeting them as much, so they learn to ignore problems instead of facing them head on.

Or they learn that self-expression/uniqueness = pain, so they learn to be shy and invisible.

Or you end up with crippling social anxiety because your lizard brain learns to associate all other people with pain.

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

LDN=low dose naltrexone?

Yes
LDN largely blocks inflammation caused by endotoxins and/or food intolerances, and reduces prolactin.
The problem is that it probably decreases dopamine.

Cabergoline might help, but if op does indeed have a high libido then his prolactin is probably not exaggerated (only a blood test would show that).

DHT increases GABAergic signaling and partly suppresses adrenal function (probably directly because of GABA, idk). High GABA is the neurotransmitter that makes you most dominant, especially sexually.
Low cortisol is also very important for being dominant.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Yes
LDN largely blocks inflammation caused by endotoxins and/or food intolerances, and reduces prolactin.
The problem is that it probably decreases dopamine.

Cabergoline might help, but if op does indeed have a high libido then his prolactin is probably not exaggerated (only a blood test would show that).

DHT increases GABAergic signaling and partly suppresses adrenal function (probably directly because of GABA, idk). High GABA is the neurotransmitter that makes you most dominant, especially sexually.
Low cortisol is also very important for being dominant.

Ok i tried ldn for chronic fatigue but didn’t see any improvement 

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Ok i tried ldn for chronic fatigue but didn’t see any improvement 

Have you tried modafinil? bupropion?