nhoktinvt

what makes a masculine man ?

49 posts in this topic

On 2023-10-21 at 10:48 AM, Applegarden8 said:

Makes 7 figures;

Can operate any vehicle in existence;

Has military training but is also a spectacular artist;

Can solve any problem in existence with manual labor with non-motorized equipment.

Things explode when he walks away from them basically.

When does a handshake, sqeezes all life out of other person's hand. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus

On 10/20/2023 at 2:51 AM, nhoktinvt said:

+ drives a lambo with a pet bear

On 10/21/2023 at 0:48 AM, Applegarden8 said:

Makes 7 figures;

Can operate any vehicle in existence;

Has military training but is also a spectacular artist;

Can solve any problem in existence with manual labor with non-motorized equipment.

Things explode when he walks away from them basically.

Basically be The Most Interesting Man In The World

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Read the book: Way Of The Superior Man

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 20-10-2023 at 1:43 AM, nhoktinvt said:

i think aggressive, discipline, intelligent and happy
what do u guys think ?

A guy with high libido who can channel it in productive ways 

On 10/20/2023 at 7:43 AM, nhoktinvt said:

i think aggressive, discipline, intelligent and happy
what do u guys think ?

Ultimately, you need strength?

41 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Ultimately, you need strength?

All these characteristics have nothing to do with being masculine or not.

The devil is in the details.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

A guy with high libido who can channel it in productive ways 

This is basically it.

Edited by strika

I would personally say a masculine man is what you naturally become on brahmacharya, as long as you're not on brahmacharya to some degree (doesn't have to be whole lifetime) whatever you are is an attempt at being a masculine man, an act, a character, but still not an authentic one truly.

1 minute ago, strika said:

I would personally say a masculine man is what you naturally become on brahmacharya, as long as you're not on brahmacharya to some degree (doesn't have to be whole lifetime) whatever you are is an attempt at being a masculine man, an act, a character, but still not an authentic one truly.

These traditions only make sense if you're a malnourished Hindu from antiquity and can't ejaculate without bursting your prolactin.
In a normal physiological state, depriving yourself of sex to “preserve sexual energy” makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

These traditions only make sense if you're a malnourished Hindu from antiquity and can't ejaculate without bursting your prolactin.
In a normal physiological state, depriving yourself of sex to “preserve sexual energy” makes no sense.

I'm not gonna argue cause i can't be bothered, i'm not a malnourished Hindu, i'm just a guy who heard about the practice, tested it myself and realised that life without it is hell in contrast, if you don't want to do it don't, if you're open to doing it try it out, i can't think of anything more beneficial for a human life than this lifestyle.

27 minutes ago, strika said:

I'm not gonna argue cause i can't be bothered, i'm not a malnourished Hindu, i'm just a guy who heard about the practice, tested it myself and realised that life without it is hell in contrast, if you don't want to do it don't, if you're open to doing it try it out, i can't think of anything more beneficial for a human life than this lifestyle.

It’s a bit stupid to be forced to deprive yourself of sexuality so as not to waste your poor daily ration of dopamine.
I have a better solution:

-Full of calories in the form of muscle meats, lactose-free dairy products, cod liver, pasta/rice benches, tubers, well-cooked fruits and vegetables. 
-Cabergoline once or twice a week to compensate for the prolactinergic effect of endorphins and/or undetected food intolerances, chronic stress etcetc.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

It’s a bit stupid to be forced to deprive yourself of sexuality so as not to waste your poor daily ration of dopamine.
I have a better solution:

-Full of calories in the form of muscle meats, lactose-free dairy products, cod liver, pasta/rice benches, tubers, well-cooked fruits and vegetables. 
-Cabergoline once or twice a week to compensate for the prolactinergic effect of endorphins and/or undetected food intolerances, chronic stress etcetc.

bruh

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lmao

One day, if I'm single, I'll go to Jamaica to see you.
You will be happy with my LOW PROLACTIN LEVELS, I PROMISE.

:P:ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

One day, if I'm single, I'll go to Jamaica to see you.
You will be happy with my LOW PROLACTIN LEVELS, I PROMISE.

:P:ph34r:

When you find her, let me know.😜

Know thyself....

Drive, ambition, leadership, assertiveness, strength, courage, indepedence, compassion, knowledge, rationality 

Not unique qualities to men as traits are often on a spectrum for each individual 

I would say these are positive masculine traits - what makes a good man :) 

@nhoktinvt 

Realizes that masculinity isn't the end all be all and understands that he can embody it in different and healthy ways that might not be considered masculine by people. His understanding of masculinity or femininity comes from self-reflection, and he doesn't view the world from those perspectives all the time.

Also, your question depends on where people live and how developed they are. In less developed countries, people have very narrow and dogmatic views about it, even if they work. It's more fear-based.

I'd say 

• Asserting oneself through communication
  • Being of word in business and personal relationships 
  • Not succumbing to tough times 
  • Forward-moving energy 
  • Pride 
  • Physical/Mental strength
  • Setting standards/rules in relationships - demanding
  • Strong sense of direction and purpose
  • Ruthless in competition
  • Brave
Edited by petar8p

Masculinity, fundamentally, is about giving. That's why Life-Purpose is core to masculinity. It is about actively giving and sharing your gift with the world. 

Culturally, masculinity is about achievement. Which is a problematic thing to believe, for yourself and for others. It gives rise to an immature dick-measuring contest which, broadly speaking, is the materialistic rat-race. It leads nowhere, there is no end to it. 

5 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Masculinity, fundamentally, is about giving. That's why Life-Purpose is core to masculinity. It is about actively giving and sharing your gift with the world. 

What about femininity?