LSD-Rumi

You have to Totally forget first!

4 posts in this topic

"Someone told Ryōkan that if you find money on the road you will be very happy. One day, after he had received some coins during a begging trip, he decided to try it. He scattered the coins along the road and then picked them up. He did this several times but did not feel particularly happy, and he wondered what his friend had meant. He tried it a few more times and in the process lost all the money in the grass. After searching for a long time he finally found all the money he had lost. He was very happy. “Now I understand,” he thought; “to find money on the road is indeed a joy.”

God has to totally forget itself, to experience the immense pleasure of self-rediscovery.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

This makes Ryokan sound like a moron with an IQ of 60.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There might be a deeper lesson, or not. Those zen guys...

The joy of rediscovering something you thought lost.

Edited by UnbornTao

it goes both ways you gotta totally forget you are you to go back to god, like 2 dimensions linked only between naked conciousness

Edited by Hojo