Someone here

Both men and women are full of shit

83 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

What if you said: Hey I want to get laid, you up for that?

I know that doesn't work

It COULD work, depending the circumstances and your delivery. 

@Princess Arabia I could sense you are curious about the things you were asking about, really wanted to listen take in the information.I enjoy being challenged and opposed from my stances as far it goes in the direction we both learn something.Even though you are giving resistence there is deeper reason for it, while guys on here gives resistence just to not listen to the information but just keep on either blame women or pity themselves.

But okay for me to be more alligned with game ill just share my viewpoint not caring about anyone personaly until im asked a queastion that will lead to a productive/stimulating discussion, till next time ?...

@Something Funny Because it unlocks your mind, how enlightment gets rid of the mind the same way game unlocks it, so you are not a mess where mind is working againts you but for you.Now your mind is telling all the things you cant do and how,who you are  based on past experiences,you just want it to get out of your way right? while game gives you power to work for you and you being in position to define yourself,work with you  and much much more...

@Leo Gura ?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

On 16/10/2023 at 4:28 PM, Princess Arabia said:

This is why I stopped having casual sex. I don't want to become a slice of pizza. My body is too precious to be looked at like a slice of pizza. I'd rather get paid because not even pizza is free. Don't care what anyone says. Not saying my body is something special than anybody else's and I don't have a moral issue when it comes to these things but just to be having pizza and beer for the hell of it will require something other than for the thrill. Marriage is still an investment so I'm not worried about that and having a bf would have to be serious before any pizza is eaten.

So if guys want to come to the pizza parlor and place an order along with some beer and French fries, then be prepared for the Time Share experience. Listening to most you guys talk about sex has strengthened my stance even more and this coming from you says a lot because you always give good advice and are respectable. So, it's not the respect level or treating women like sex objects i'm opposed to, it's how they view sex it's like a recreation habit, food for the stomach, anyhow, anywho, so, for me it's any how much. Here comes the haters. Don't care.

yes ^^ this