Someone here

Both men and women are full of shit

83 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So would you rather approach..be charming and charismatic. Develop a sense of humor ..learn 100 hours of pick-up theory and approach and get rejected hundreds of times ?

its about it being a game, not a transaction. It would get stale so fast if there wasn't this back and forth. Nothing would be satisfying.

If you could only have sex with hookers for the rest of your life and didn't have to charm them at all, you would beg for the chase back, that's where the fun is! besides the sex of course.

It would be like paying to have banter with your mates just because you cant make people laugh:D:D:D

Edited by Francis777

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I see wild dogs with their 8 inches dicks fuck each others on the streets of Delhi all the time without getting to know each other or exchanging phone numbers. (even though its not a primitive area )

You wanna be a dog? That's your ideal?

Haha.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Someone here hahah game is in everything you just use word game to manipulate situations and since you dont have identity,no self worth,dont know your value you would do anything for sex ,so i dont respect you ,you would stab me in a back if you could for a woman,me being humble no you should humble yourself and realize you dont love yourself...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't understand what you are saying here. 

You're talking about primitive and cavemen days as if you'd like for us to go back to that when in reality you wouldn't. You're using that to say, if it was like that back then, why isn't it like that now. If I was to mention to you another aspect of life that was prevalent in the old days and why we can't go back to that, your mind would come up with reasons why modern times are better. 

You're saying old days sex was better because of no manipulation, but if I took away all your money and electronics and told you they didn't have this back in cavemen days, you wouldn't like that too much. So I'm saying your caveman argument is biased and wouldn't hold up in other areas in your life, you're only using it because it suits you now. 

Know thyself....

Game is the coping mechanism of bad genetics. Really good looking people dont need game, even if they were autists would attractive. If not attractive you need social magic skills to be funny and cool at least.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nope.

FYI, animals work really hard to get laid. You just don't appreciate it.

Someone in my family worked with people with Down syndrome (or at least retarded people, I don't know) and apparently they were a bit like that, lol.

There are also these bonobo monkeys who have sex to say hello.

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

If you could only have sex with hookers for the rest of your life and didn't have to charm them at all, you would beg for the chase back, that's where the fun is! besides the sex of course

I get ya . So you are trying to say it's the chase and hustle and drama is what makes sex worth it at the end ?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You wanna be a dog? That's your ideal?

Haha.

No . I'm just saying animals got it more easy than humans.  This thread is just for the giggles. Don't take it seriously. Lol 

Your dog isn't looking for pleasure..it's trying to relieve it's libido.

Having sex for pleasure means you have sex even though your body isn't pushing you to do it. Your dog is pretty much always getting pushed by its body to have sex to reproduce.

Unfortunately i have abnormal levels of Testosterone in my body which makes me frustrated with all the bullshit that I have to go through to fuck a hot babe . I just want it on a silver plate . But I obviously understand that that's not how things work for humans . So I'm just venting some stuff out .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Shawn Philips No, cope is that you feel like your appearence has to do with how you feel about yourself, since you have no game ofcourse you would think its outside things but its all internal...

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I'm just saying animals got it more easy than humans. 

That's just cause you're so self-absorbed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I get ya . So you are trying to say it's the chase and hustle and drama is what makes sex worth it at the end ?

yes man exactly

its the same as money, it isn't satisfying if you don't have to work for it.

Edited by Francis777

13 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

Game is the coping mechanism of bad genetics. Really good looking people dont need game, even if they were autists would attractive. If not attractive you need social magic skills to be funny and cool at least.

no amount of good looks is going to make you a fun person to be around, which is what girls want.

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Someone here hahah game is in everything you just use word game to manipulate situations and since you dont have identity,no self worth,dont know your value you would do anything for sex ,so i dont respect you ,you would stab me in a back if you could for a woman,me being humble no you should humble yourself and realize you dont love yourself...

I would defend myself, too and become resentful if someone were to say this things to me in this manner even if it were true. So, expect no less from him if he tries to protect his identity. 

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura why is that moderator allowed to talk down on people on this section daily ? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

17 minutes ago, Shawn Philips said:

I don't really believe this, infact, that's not how attraction works. Good looking? Good looking to whom. Put 10 pictures up and you will have different opinions as to who finds who attractive and good looking. An "ugly" (just for communication purposes because I donlt see people as ugly), an ugly person can see themselves as quite attractive and get more dates than someone physically attractive who don't view themselves as that, and that goes for both male and female, but more towards the male side since men usually go for looks first.

Know thyself....

@DefinitelyNotARobot cute video! 

what I meant though is that animals (and even humans back in the jungle days ) are straightforward for getting sex from each others . Unlike these days where you have to approach..offer value ..be confident..text her like a pro ..and infinite other bullshitness . 

I think these days you could find people straightforward and honest like you described and who found success.

You cannot love what you need.

I think if you're a women and you're just honest about what u want. It will work 100% of the time.

If you're a man. You have to win her trust. And the game begins

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

And the game begins

But the best way to win someone's trust is by being honest and not wearing dozen of masks. So it's still pays to be honest.

@Princess Arabia I know its all about the peoples feelings at the end of the day, but im surprised how many weak positions are claimed in this section and its a norm.

Im sorry you have to deal with this in real life and all you want is to open up and get close to someone but that someone sees you only as a thing to rub on...

11 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But the best way to win someone's trust is by being honest and not wearing dozen of masks. So it's still pays to be honest.

Go tell that to the millions of people who tried to be honest with other people just to get bashed in the face with judgements and criticisms. Losing their jobs spouses and whatever else. Dealing with yourself is quite different than dealing with other humans. Being honest with yourself that you are being dishonest, to me, is a better way to be. Survival is at play here, and to the egoic mind, it is whatever works best, not brutal honesty. When you're unconscious, of course, and living from the egoic mind. God is tricking itself so why wouldn't humans play this game too. Humans are also God. So, you are only tricking yourself into believing honesty is the best way.

It is, in the grand scheme of things but not when dealing with humans. I will guarantee you, that before you live out your entire human life from now, you will find yourself being dishonest with another human, and not just that, you will believe it is the best way under the circumstances. I'm not saying it's not the best way to be or live, I'm saying it won't be the case.

Know thyself....