PurpleTree

Teal Swans opinion on what’s happening right now

26 posts in this topic

It seems to me though that the more ethereal people ( that‘s my new term for schizophrenics and instable, very sensitive people, coin it) on the boards are dealing with more stuff in these times, stuff is coming up for them.

I saw a cnn report about how mental health issues are going up.

many jews are asking themselves about how to progress with israel. And probably many muslims are asking themselves stuff after these violent attacks.

etc

On 10/15/2023 at 6:22 PM, PurpleTree said:

So you guys dislike teal swan

is it because she‘s a woman

is it because she‘s hot

or is it because she appropriated the name of a water bird?

i still want to see her „cult“ documentary 

I'm glad that there is a conscious and beautiful woman like Teal in the world. I wish I knew her earlier in my life.

It's obvious that if she was a man people were more tolerant of her. 

👽

11 hours ago, Incognito said:

Yes, I also think she has emotional issues and her ego is very big. But we aren't in the position to judge anyone. Her videos are brilliant, so behind her 'shadow' is a great wisdom. Learn to appreciate ideas instead of people. People will always disappoint you no matter how great they are.

I think that's her shadow. Behind her mask, I feel like she's a very sensitive soul and she's trying to appear as tough as possible as a way to protect herself. She's afraid of being vulnerable.

Where did I judge her? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

14 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I'm glad that there is a conscious and beautiful woman like Teal in the world. I wish I knew her earlier in my life.

It's obvious that if she was a man people were more tolerant of her. 

Teal Swan has more followers than Actualized.org on YouTube. It's really Leo who is tolerated less ? not surprising since actualized.org is way more radical.

14 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Teal Swan has more followers than Actualized.org on YouTube. It's really Leo who is tolerated less ? not surprising since actualized.org is way more radical.

Women are actual tolerated more than men. Women being less tolerated is a false feminist talking point.

According to data from US federal court cases, men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women. Women are also twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted. Societies actually tolerate men less. But people will live in their own false bubbles.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/welfare-revisited-young-men-need-incentives/#:~:text=Men generally do not qualify for cash,from child support and%2C for many%2C incarceration.

The most popular T.V. shows are led by women.

https://collider.com/most-popular-tv-shows-women-led-report/#:~:text=This year%2C numbers were up,show increase from last year.

But yeah...people apparently don't respect women huh? 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.