Javfly33

If Time does not exist....

6 posts in this topic

...what prevents you at any moment from tapping into a high state of being you were in "2 years ago" when you were meditating?

I think we all agree that one of the challenges of this work is maintaining the state of being. Anyone can get to the peaks, but who can stay there for more than a few minutes or hours?

Well what I'm talking about is that if you are sitting normally in a normie state of consciousness, it might be possible to "swift" your consciousness and energy vibration to the one of the memory of that moment when you were meditating 2 years ago and you were feeling so good.

This doesn't have to do with mentally remembering how good it felt, no.

It would be more that your body and energy system remembers it how that boundary dissolution felt, and instantly activating that blissful ecstatic non dual state of being.

There are some awakenings (and sorry, but in my experience, usually psychedelics can not do this), that if are intense and clear enough, the experience is so crystal clear and intense that one can "re-activate" that because in a way it has been "saved" in the configuration/memory the body.

In the same way your mind has memory and a traumatic event can be saved for ever, your bliss body (that which is experienced when body dissolves into boundlessness state) also saves this experiences in a sort of memory too.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Time != memory.

As for saving previous experiences in your body, I have no idea, but it sounds interesting. And I get the logic, the body can store memory. And if you can induce a non-dual experience with it, that's good. Sounds like some kundalini stuff or something. Most of this stuff is very subjective and personal, so if you believe you can do it, go for it.

Ultimately, nothing is preventing you from figuring out what you are though. It might seem that way if you cling to some specific experience you had a while ago, because now the current experience is seemingly contrasted. Otherwise, what is being prevented exactly? Is it the memory perception you are creating right now? But then how is something you are perceiving right now being prevented? I'm just saying that your current experience is all you need to figure out what you are.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

...what prevents you at any moment from tapping into a high state of being you were in "2 years ago" when you were meditating?

I think we all agree that one of the challenges of this work is maintaining the state of being. Anyone can get to the peaks, but who can stay there for more than a few minutes or hours?

Well what I'm talking about is that if you are sitting normally in a normie state of consciousness, it might be possible to "swift" your consciousness and energy vibration to the one of the memory of that moment when you were meditating 2 years ago and you were feeling so good.

This doesn't have to do with mentally remembering how good it felt, no.

It would be more that your body and energy system remembers it how that boundary dissolution felt, and instantly activating that blissful ecstatic non dual state of being.

There are some awakenings (and sorry, but in my experience, usually psychedelics can not do this), that if are intense and clear enough, the experience is so crystal clear and intense that one can "re-activate" that because in a way it has been "saved" in the configuration/memory the body.

In the same way your mind has memory and a traumatic event can be saved for ever, your bliss body (that which is experienced when body dissolves into boundlessness state) also saves this experiences in a sort of memory too.

This work is about the present moment.   It is very direct.  It is not thinking about the past or the future.   It is not thinking at all.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This work is about the present moment.   It is very direct.  It is not thinking about the past or the future.   It is not thinking at all.

It involves some thought, you got to deconstruct your attachments otherwise you will convince yourself that this work is false and go back to what you were doing before hand.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It involves some thought, you got to deconstruct your attachments otherwise you will convince yourself that this work is false and go back to what you were doing before hand.

What I meant was not getting lost in imagination.   The past and the future are imagination.   Turning within is still staying present.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

What I meant was not getting lost in imagination.   The past and the future are imagination.   Turning within is still staying present.   

Well while that is true, getting lost is part of the fun. That's the one of the reasons the ego doesn't want to find truth, its too much fun for it to get lost in its own mind.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.