Razard86

I find it very funny when people who don't know what a Cult is.....

8 posts in this topic

Make a video describing someone as a Cult Leader. Here is something...why would a Cult leader make a whole video describing what a Cult is? Why would a Cult leader teach about how to avoid scams or how to avoid being gaslighted?

Also don't believe you won't show up on a Youtube video some day. The internet is always watching.

P.S.: Even though the title says a cult, he backtracks it at the end of the video. LOL. But his video is interesting to say the least.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Don't take this in a wrong way. But I like cults. I was groomed by a pedophile at age 14 when I was psychologically fragile and absolutely gullible. I was just a kid. It made me fantasize the wrong kind of people. Living in a cult was a fantasy. I recently got some closure on this. I went through sexual trauma processing stuff and journaled it. It made me realize that this is just human nature which is wild and free. The highest evil is murder. You can benefit from a cult or you can be exploited by a cult. It's up to you. A cult leader can be a good or a bad person. Depends on the situation. It's your responsibility to protect yourself. Mormon is also a cult. Huge one in fact. I had a shady childhood and being raised and groomed as a kid made me vulnerable to predatory people early on, it became a vicious cycle and I still feel locked in it, I'm trying my best to heal it. 

As a victim, I have to remind myself one thing - there's no point in regretting over spilled milk. Both good and bad co exist. Love heals everything and bypasses every form of evil. You gotta find the good even in the bad. Good and bad are two sides of the same coin. The world will never be perfect. Choose whatever helps you survive in life. Choose love. Don't judge anything. Live in love. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

DorkeyTom used to title that video as "The YouTuber Who Started a Death Cult" too, mans only innit for them clickgrifts

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 10/14/2023 at 0:20 AM, Buck Edwards said:

Don't take this in a wrong way. But I like cults. I was groomed by a pedophile at age 14 when I was psychologically fragile and absolutely gullible. I was just a kid. It made me fantasize the wrong kind of people. Living in a cult was a fantasy. I recently got some closure on this. I went through sexual trauma processing stuff and journaled it. It made me realize that this is just human nature which is wild and free. The highest evil is murder. You can benefit from a cult or you can be exploited by a cult. It's up to you. A cult leader can be a good or a bad person. Depends on the situation. It's your responsibility to protect yourself. Mormon is also a cult. Huge one in fact. I had a shady childhood and being raised and groomed as a kid made me vulnerable to predatory people early on, it became a vicious cycle and I still feel locked in it, I'm trying my best to heal it. 

As a victim, I have to remind myself one thing - there's no point in regretting over spilled milk. Both good and bad co exist. Love heals everything and bypasses every form of evil. You gotta find the good even in the bad. Good and bad are two sides of the same coin. The world will never be perfect. Choose whatever helps you survive in life. Choose love. Don't judge anything. Live in love. 

Thanks for sharing something so personal. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I got Kool-Aide for you guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I got Kool-Aide for you guys.

Is it called Leoke? :D:D:D

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I might start a YouTube channel to expose all those clowns, the more intellectually dishonest you are the bigger the audience you have it is literally mindboggling. 

I mean making this video is one thing but having such ignorant and deranged comments is another, the more I see people like these be it this YouTuber or his fans the less democratic I tend to become. Self-delusion at its peak, how can you project so much meaning on someone speaking literally the most common sense I really cannot fathom it.

Realistically there is no amount of work or personal development a guy like that can do that can reach 1% of my left nut's intelligence so how the fuck should my vote be equal to this dipshit?  The more democratic a society is the lower level of development its leaders will have. The same way a company shouldn't pivot based on what the toilet cleaner says the same way the country shouldn't pivot based on what each dipshit ape says. 

Democracy empowers apes, meritocracy empowers results and competence. We need to be more meritocratic not more democratic. Democracy is all about optics and irrelevant about results, meritocracy is all about competence and focuses on results.

You're not judged by your potential, In theory, anyone can become enlightened and an amazing thinker if he wants to but most are closer to animals like apes than anything even human let alone godlike.

Cultish thinking does seem to be present in every area of culture. From an outsider's perspective, it is easy to see any sort of "spiritual" group as a cult. It is safe and warranted, there's a lot of crap that people invent. When the work is real and deep it gets weird for some people.

Have to contemplate what a cult is.

Edited by UnbornTao