Clarence

Awakening To And Beyond Leo: Backstory

22 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall

There is much more to understand and to become conscious of in life. For me, the Beauty is in getting new and more understandings. Maybe you could contemplate why you don't want to try to understand even more. You could also try to have an Awakening to God. Your vision would likely change.

Six years ago when I went to the monastery, I pretty much wanted what you explain. I wanted to live from that place, to silence the mind and to be one with reality. I thought I would be free and happy if I accomplished that and that it was one of the highest desires.

But with time I realized that to actualize that in everyday life was much trickier than it seemed. And so I was neither free, nor happy, nor satisfied. I came to the conclusion that I needed to have Awakenings and God-Realizations to really know what it was and what my priorities would become. I could not have continued on a path which was leading me nowhere.

The interesting thing is that I'm becoming more free now that I'm having these Realizations. So this was the right decision for me, and so I believe that you could benefit from that too.

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

well done and welcome clarence, you are seen you are felt you are cherished you are home

Thank you :$ I must say it's a really weird feeling after having been behind the screen for so long.