momo

Awakening for 3rd world citizens

21 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I'm convinced that the best path for enlightenement is psychedelics, hower 99% of people in my country and many other 3rd world countries never even heard about them (they only know weed and other hard drugs). I'm not talking about all 3rd world countries but the majority of them espacially muslim countries. There is no access to these stuff what so ever. So basically if you're in a third world country you're destined to not be awake and all what you can do is meditate which has no significant effect against psychedelics ? What do you think ?

It's very false, i know plenty of people who remained terribly neurotic despite lots of psychedelics.

In fact overly stimulating psychedelics make you delusional, the last time I took LSD I told myself that I was like a messi and that I was going to create a local supremacist group.
Like I was like "yes of course! I have to get together with my brothers" and I was imagining myself dancing around the fire with the guys from my area and telling myself that it was very important.

In fact, 98% of thoughts on psychedelics/weed are pure bullshit, bogus "conceptual thoughts" that make no sense but which you think are important/intelligent in the heat of emotion and "high".

“hummm but of couuuuuurse, consciousness is the snake that is dying its taillllllll”

"“we are all playing a rooooooole ummmm”      drooling on the bed*

Lmao.

The state where you are most rational is sober (apart from neurotic loops).

They're just some psychotropic drugs, not a gift from the gods lol.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Schizophonia Taking psychedelics without a proper foundation is like handing a gun to a baby.

What are “proper foundations”? ?

You're asking the wrong person. Psychedelics don't give you enlightenment. Leo doesn't even believe enlightenment exists anymore. 

Not that psychedelics can't be useful, but they aren't really necessary, and they can actually become a massive distraction if "used for Truth." It's good for opening someone's mind if they are especially stubborn, maybe.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

@Osaid Everyone has their own ideas of what it is. I try not to take it personally, although easier said than done.

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Osaid Everyone has their own ideas of what it is. I try not to take it personally, although easier said than done.

Good thing you're not an idea.

Describe a thought.

51 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You're asking the wrong person. Psychedelics don't give you enlightenment. Leo doesn't even believe enlightenment exists anymore. 

Not that psychedelics can't be useful, but they aren't really necessary, and they can actually become a massive distraction if "used for Truth." It's good for opening someone's mind if they are especially stubborn, maybe.

Bro stop kidding me, I've never seen someone who preaches that psychedelics are the shortest and strongest (and not exagerating to also say the only) path for god realisation like @Leo Gura does, he even said one time that if Ramana Maharashi tried psychedelics he will shit his pants. And by enlightenement I mean god realisation so don't say to me leo doesn't believe in enlightenement just because you think I'm talking about mainstream buddhist enlightenement of the west !

Edited by momo

1 hour ago, momo said:

And by enlightenement I mean god realisation so don't say to me leo doesn't believe in enlightenement just because you think I'm talking about mainstream buddhist enlightenement of the west !

Oh right, enlightenment 2.0, the one where you realize that you're God an infinite amount of times. ?

Also, I'm not saying it because I think that you're talking about something. I'm saying it because Leo himself literally said it:

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Good thing you're not an idea.

Good thing Leo is not an idea?

I just think that we shouldn’t take what anyone says literally. Everyone seems to be in their own dream.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

A glimpse of what psychedelics can make you, megalomaniac ! I love Leo very much but he's SURELY not the only one who understands AWAKENING (and I'm obviously not talking about myself or any one in this forum). I know that he has  seen some real real REAL shit through his trips, but surely his not the only one who has experienced that.

Don't know, maybe he says he's the only one meaning in the solipsist way meaning he's the only one to exist ..

Edited by momo

15 minutes ago, momo said:

Don't know, maybe he says he's the only one meaning in the solipsist way meaning he's the only one to exist ..

Take everything he says with a grain of 5-MeO.

@momo Just buy some acid tabs from the DW.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

12 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@momo Just buy some acid tabs from the DW.

what's is a DW ?

33 minutes ago, momo said:

what's is a DW ?

Dark Web.

[redacted]

Edited by Carl-Richard
Don't bring dark web websites onto Actualized.org

12 hours ago, momo said:

what's is a DW ?

Make sure not to buy anything from the Netherlands including acid tabs. Buy from The Uk, it will come as a flat letter and no one will suspect a thing.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

22 hours ago, momo said:

@Leo Gura I'm convinced that the best path for enlightenement is psychedelics, hower 99% of people in my country and many other 3rd world countries never even heard about them (they only know weed and other hard drugs). I'm not talking about all 3rd world countries but the majority of them espacially muslim countries. There is no access to these stuff what so ever. So basically if you're in a third world country you're destined to not be awake and all what you can do is meditate which has no significant effect against psychedelics ? What do you think ?

You can awaken through weed as well. All you really need is a consciousness altering substance thats why people can use things like sensory depravation tanks, meditation, self-hypnosis, etc. Your normal waking consciousness, and the rigidity, hardness, and attachment to your belief structure is what separates you from awakening. Think of it like a bunch of wires that are configured to render a specific experience called the human experience.

What your goal is, is to sever some or all of those wires (depending on how deep you want to go) to rid yourself of your static, solid experience and allow it to be more loosey goosey. This is when you will realize that reality....is a dream no different than your night time dreams, its just a more powerful consistent version but it was a dream the entire time. 

You can do this on any consciousness altering substances, this is why since the dawn of time humans have used drugs because drugs is one of the direct paths to God. Just be careful not to get addicted, you don't want those problems.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Make sure not to buy anything from the Netherlands including acid tabs. Buy from The Uk, it will come as a flat letter and no one will suspect a thing.

lol, the only letter i never received was from UK, alwarys received those which come from Netherland.