jdc7733

I’ve lost my mind from taking psychedelics.

49 posts in this topic

@Schizophonia people are literally just combining words, speaking in ways that make no sense to me, then, pretending to cry, then, actually crying, then looking happy, then looking angry, it’s like wtf.

Just now, jdc7733 said:

@Schizophonia people are literally just combining words, speaking in ways that make no sense to me, then, pretending to cry, then, actually crying, then looking happy, then looking angry, it’s like wtf.

Could you give an example sentence?

The devil is in the details.

@jdc7733 The most important thing for you now is to stop taking any more psychedelics. You need to take a long break from them and stabilize yourself in sober life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@jdc7733 The most important thing for you now is to stop taking any more psychedelics. You need to take a long break from them and stabilize yourself in sober life.

I sometimes speak with him by email, he suffers from schizoprenia.

It's probably a seizure or something, i guess. 

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia Tell him to stop taking psychedelics for at least a few months. He is unraveling.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Attend AA meetings. Listen to people. Be careful about self destruction. Go to 12 step meetings for codependency or narcotics or children of alcoholics etc.

I felt like a huge dork the first time I went but this.

I think you need therapy and medication. You can consult a doctor to get your symptoms reversed. Don't lose hope. But therapy can do wonders in changing your mind brain dynamic. Try it. The traditional tools of psych therapy are far better than any psychedelic. 

Goodluck brother. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I've struggled with ketamine addiction as well mate, I've been through that exact thought process you described and I fully agree with everyone here that you need to bite the bullet and get sober as soon as you can before things get irreversibly worse. 

I've made a video on my k addiction journey that might help put your mind at ease that you're not in it alone and hopefully it can provide some helpful advice for understanding your condition a bit more:

https://youtu.be/Oe7cNITaPp4?si=K55oGCvgeyb_yGIU

@Cubbage @Schizophonia I don’t want to tell you because idk what what they say means. I think what they say and what I say is some kind of trick to get me in a bad situation. 

I watched some of the video. I think I’ve already had my “rock bottom” moment that’s made me realise I need to quit. To be honest, I’ve experienced things that are just as strange without taking drugs, but, this time it’s just like… Different, like, I just like literally think of like random meanings of words and actually believe that’s what they mean, it’s not like every time I hear or see words I think something else but like… For example, people say they’re going to do harmful things to people, I think that they mean they will do it to me and then I think it means something good will happen.

4 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Cubbage @Schizophonia I don’t want to tell you because idk what what they say means. I think what they say and what I say is some kind of trick to get me in a bad situation. 

I watched some of the video. I think I’ve already had my “rock bottom” moment that’s made me realise I need to quit. To be honest, I’ve experienced things that are just as strange without taking drugs, but, this time it’s just like… Different, like, I just like literally think of like random meanings of words and actually believe that’s what they mean, it’s not like every time I hear or see words I think something else but like… For example, people say they’re going to do harmful things to people, I think that they mean they will do it to me and then I think it means something good will happen.

I don't know if it's my fault, because lack of sleep clearly diminishes my cognition.
But I didn't understand anything you just wrote.

I think you are in a confused state.

59 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I don't know if it's my fault, because lack of sleep clearly diminishes my cognition.
But I didn't understand anything you just wrote.

I think you are in a confused state.

I could understand everything he wrote. It seems like a form of psychosis. I've experienced similar things back in my weed days where things take on more meanings than one or the opposite meaning of what is discretely stated. The mind becomes so associative and fluid that normal interactions become not so normal.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I could understand everything he wrote. It seems like a form of psychosis. I've experienced similar things back in my weed days where things take on more meanings than one or the opposite meaning of what is discretely stated. The mind becomes so associative and fluid that normal interactions become not so normal.

And that is supposed to be everyone's fault that someone suffered an episode of weed induced psychosis? 

20 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

And that is supposed to be everyone's fault that someone suffered an episode of weed induced psychosis? 

?

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

?

I mean to say it's easy to misinterpret convos and then blame someone who is completely innocent and unaware of your imagined scenarios and psych issues. 

Am I right? Have you seen that happen? Do you think it's legit to hold some personal accountability? 

2 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I mean to say it's easy to misinterpret convos and then blame someone who is completely innocent and unaware of your imagined scenarios and psych issues. 

Am I right? Have you seen that happen? Do you think it's legit to hold some personal accountability? 

Now I'm confused. I don't see why you're bringing this up.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Now I'm confused. I don't see why you're bringing this up.

I'm talking about a scenario. 

@Vibes No, I already noticed those kind of things. This is like people doing a shit impression of crying and then stopping when I look at them then saying nothing is the matter then I’m like does crying mean something else?

1 hour ago, jdc7733 said:

@Buck Edwards I literally think I’m misinterpreting the majority of words and everything in life.

It's alright. You shouldn't trouble yourself. Just think that most people only want the best for you. I have dealt with schizophrenics before. I know how paranoia feels. But first and foremost it impacts you before it impacts others. I suggest that you quit weed and psychedelics for some time. And focus on therapy and medication and wholesome treatment in a proper facility. You will need medical assistance given the nature of your symptoms. 

Relying on internet people is especially dangerous when you have mental health problems, a mistake I made and learned from. You can run into all kinds of trouble. You  need safety first. 

Do not converse with anyone randomly as people on the internet lack emotional intelligence to understand what's going on in your mind. 

Best is to look for a safe treatment facility near your place. 

I suffer schizoid and autism. I recently visited a psychiatrist who prescribed me medication and therapy and I'm gradually improving. 

Please follow Leo's advice on this thread. He is right in my opinion.