vibv

The highest spiritual achievement is being Human

56 posts in this topic

Why is there always a need to put some ground/meaning onto what is going on?

This misterious experience can morph into whatever it wants. The point in the end is not in any particular configuration of reality but the sheer magic of reality itself moment to moment. From infinity to nothingness and all the spectrums, it's all being done by the same misterious but obvious reality-beingness.

I've come to the crude recognition of this seeking of reality to be awake, godly, or human or loving or whatever it is. I've been losing the point. The nature of experience, which is constant with infinite potentiality and no restrictions. Not in the sense of wanting to explore it and be in one mode vs the other but just basking in it's glory and magnificience that it allows all of this play to go on.

Also there is no ground to reality or to experience, not even groundlessness, not even consciousness or God. It all kills itself when you are so it there is no more it, because you are it, no-distance. All is a dream even the awakening of dream is also another dream, even imagination is imaginary. The mistery is always on, this experience (to give it a name) both ungraspable and obvious, both grounded and ungrounded where everything is, and being itself in the beggining, the middle and the end, of this tremendous tail chasing

Awakening is not a high, reality is all there is, whether high or low, it is always already the case. Hope you can see that, but you still have to go through all of it to the other side, to realize you are always in the only side. It all depends on what you want but I'm telling you, the nature of experience itself is constantly the case and even loses itself to itself, we are not making it into a new ground, being free once and for all. When you explain it you lose it even though explanations are also it. The paradox is intense but it's also simple  This  goes on and on...

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

18 minutes ago, vibv said:

It has everything to do with you, because you create it at this very moment. We're creatures becoming Creators.

it's a mundane piece of the whole thing, i am doing it all not just me

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

Why is there always a need to put some ground/meaning onto what is going on?

This misterious experience can morph into whatever it wants. The point in the end is not in any particular configuration of reality but the sheer magic of reality itself moment to moment. From infinity to nothingness and all the spectrums, it's all being done by the same misterious but obvious reality-beingness.

I've come to the crude recognition of this seeking of reality to be awake, godly, or human or loving or whatever it is. I've been losing the point. The nature of experience, which is constant with infinite potentiality and no restrictions. Not in the sense of wanting to explore it and be in one mode vs the other but just basking in it's glory and magnificience that it allows all of this play to go on.

Also there is no ground to reality or to experience, not even groundlessness, not even consciousness or God. It all kills itself when you are so it there is no more it, because you are it, no-distance. All is a dream even the awakening of dream is also another dream, even imagination is imaginary. The mistery is always on, this experience (to give it a name) both ungraspable and obvious, both grounded and ungrounded where everything is, and being itself in the beggining, the middle and the end, of this tremendous tail chasing

Awakening is not a high, reality is all there is, whether high or low, it is always already the case. Hope you can see that, but you still have to go through all of it to the other side, to realize you are always in the only side. It all depends on what you want but I'm telling you, the nature of experience itself is constantly the case and even loses itself to itself, we are not making it into a new ground, being free once and for all. When you explain it you lose it even though explanations are also it. The paradox is intense but it's also simple  This  goes on and on...

I'm not sure what exactly we're disagreeing on then. I already said this is it.

But... Infinity is a Process. And we have the choice to try to resist it or open ourselves to it and thus accelerating and advancing it. Neither choice is wrong, but one brings us closer to the experience of Love & Beauty.

If you had the choice to life in the middle ages or now, what would you choose? It does matter what we do here.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Ah, yes. I remember addressing this in my previous insight about Human Love. Thank you for the reminder :D

^_^ I like it.

Being Human is as significant as being Infinity. But Infinity is what we're already anyway. It's very easy to be Infinity. But it's a cosmic challenge to become Human.

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the human is finite, you'll soon be bored

That's just not true, both of it.

What about an ant, a roach, or a crocodile.  Aliens, Angels, Witches, Dragons. I'm, not getting it. We're not even human. We're God being human. So is everything else. Why is the highest Spiritual achievement being human. Seems egotistical. Bear with me, I'm not saying YOU'RE being egotistical but the notion seems egoistic. 

Am I missing something. I understand ants, roaches, etc. don't have minds to think, but they are a part of the dream too. Explain please so I can understand better what you mean in regards to what I am pointing to.

Know thyself....

16 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the human is finite, you'll soon be bored

As long as memories of my experiences are not stored, we can never get bored.

2 hours ago, vibv said:

Every kind of spirituality that aims at leaving this world in one or the other way is absolute BS.

We're here to be human. If that wasn't the case we wouldn't be here.

God doesn't care about enlightenment or going to infinity. God cares about being HUMAN!

It's the greatest creation ever and you want to throw it away just because you suffer? Then you didn't get it. This is about LOVE. It hurts, but it is so unbelievably breathtakingly beautiful. It's bittersweet.

No spiritual teacher teaches you to be Human enough. That's the highest kind of teaching. Everything else is child's play.

Don't try to be enlightened, try to be Human. Enlightenment is easy, but being Human is very hard.

Since you have no idea...

I would say depends on what your definition of human is. Because the current definition of human...cancerous. Think of it like this. If the earth is the body, humans are cancer cells LOL. 

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/eva.13571#:~:text=In developing from normal somatic,et al.%2C 2020).

Excerpt: "In developing from normal somatic cells, cancer cells take on selfish characteristics that evolve to increase their own individual fitness (survival and proliferation) irrespective of the effect these activities have on other cells or the multicellular group" (Gatenby et al., 2020). The proliferation of cancer cells, and their interactions with each other and with normal cells result in complex tumors with emergent properties of well-organized systems. As cancer cells diversify to fill different ecological niches, the community of cancer cells may manifest cooperation both within and between distinct cancer clones (Capp et al., 2021; Egeblad et al., 2011; Grunewald et al., 2011; Hausser et al., 2019; Heppner, 1989, 1993; Ramón y Cajal et al., 2017). However, the types and eco-evolutionary drivers of these cooperative interactions are not always clear. Specifically, how is it that cancer cells who increase their individual fitness by exploiting the benefits of cooperation (group optimum) between normal cells then go on to engage in cooperative behaviors (bestow benefits while incurring fitness costs) with other cancer cells?"

Humans collectively are not aware how their actions are harming their body because they have individuated self consciousness just like a cancer cell. A cancer cell does not identify as the whole body, this is why it engages in activities for its own survival not realizing that its actions will lead to its own demise because if not stopped it will kill its own body (the human body) and it isn't intelligent enough to see that. 

So there ya go.....like I said it depends on what your definition of human is. Because humans are a cancer to the Planet Earth. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So there ya go.....like I said it depends on what your definition of human is. Because humans are a cancer to the Planet Earth. 

That's one interpretation of many possibilities, but I agree that it's not about continuing to do what we do.

We have the potential to be something completely different, something far greater. Still Human, but unrecognizable in contrast to our current demeanor.

And to get there is what's most important on this planet. Not trying to escape through some enlightenment. The blossoming of humanity will be the real enlightenment, everything else pales on comparison.

Edited by vibv

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What about an ant, a roach, or a crocodile.  Aliens, Angels, Witches, Dragons. I'm, not getting it. We're not even human. We're God being human. So is everything else. Why is the highest Spiritual achievement being human. Seems egotistical. Bear with me, I'm not saying YOU'RE being egotistical but the notion seems egoistic. 

Am I missing something. I understand ants, roaches, etc. don't have minds to think, but they are a part of the dream too. Explain please so I can understand better what you mean in regards to what I am pointing to.

But we are Human. That's not random, God wills this consciously into existence. You could disappear into eternal bliss this instant, but that's not what God decides to do. God decides to be Human.

49 minutes ago, vibv said:

I'm not sure what exactly we're disagreeing on then. I already said this is it.

But... Infinity is a Process. And we have the choice to try to resist it or open ourselves to it and thus accelerating and advancing it. Neither choice is wrong, but one brings us closer to the experience of Love & Beauty.

If you had the choice to life in the middle ages or now, what would you choose? It does matter what we do here.

All you had to tell him that to complain about creating meaning on what is going on....is to create meaning. So he is complaining about the very thing he is doing. If he truly was in a place with no meaning....then he wouldn't care if you created meaning. See? That's how you shut down those Neo-Advaita types that like to come in and tell you to stop creating meaning. Create as much meaning as you want, don't let those dogmatic types try to control you with the "nothing is happening" tropes lol. There is a time and place for the "nothing is happening" and they love to hijack threads like bots repeating the same thing over and over. 

What they need to understand...is if you aren't inquiring about the true nature of reality to that extent then it's not relevant. I get you are saying our purpose is live the human experience to the fullest and to not try to escape from it. My only challenge would be....what does it mean to be a human then? Because to live the human experience to the fullest, we must first understand what it means to be human. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

and it isn't intelligent enough to see that. 

Are cancer cells just doing what it is doing. It's not capable of doing what it isn't designed to do. So IMO, it is it's own intelligence, meaning it cannot be anymore intelligent than it is, so-to-speak.

Know thyself....

The ultimate spiritual achievement is to transform into an f 35 raptor.

The devil is in the details.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Because humans are a cancer to the Planet Earth. 

Just a few billion years have passed for life and it's too soon to judge humans. There is a good possibility that there won't be a planet Earth to have cancer or any disease, if humans are not intelligent or even selfish enough to protect themselves from a big catastrophy, and therefore protect Earth as well.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

My only challenge would be....what does it mean to be a human then? Because to live the human experience to the fullest, we must first understand what it means to be human. 

Oh yeah, that's exactly the right question! This is what we should really contemplate.

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

Oh yeah, that's exactly the right question! This is what we should really contemplate.

To be humane.

31 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The ultimate spiritual achievement is to transform into an f 35 raptor.

we are closer of this than you might think.
gettyimages-1663771068.jpg

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Just a few billion years have passed for life and it's too soon to judge humans. There is a good possibility that there won't be a planet Earth to have cancer or any disease, if humans are not intelligent or even selfish enough to protect themselves from a big catastrophy, and therefore protect Earth as well.

We are able to create incredible amounts of suffering on this planet, as we see right now. But we're also capable of doing the opposite.