vibv

The highest spiritual achievement is being Human

56 posts in this topic

Every kind of spirituality that aims at leaving this world in one or the other way is absolute BS.

We're here to be human. If that wasn't the case we wouldn't be here.

God doesn't care about enlightenment or going to infinity. God cares about being HUMAN!

It's the greatest creation ever and you want to throw it away just because you suffer? Then you didn't get it. This is about LOVE. It hurts, but it is so unbelievably breathtakingly beautiful. It's bittersweet.

No spiritual teacher teaches you to be Human enough. That's the highest kind of teaching. Everything else is child's play.

Don't try to be enlightened, try to be Human. Enlightenment is easy, but being Human is very hard.

Since you have no idea...

The Secret of this Universe is You.

9 minutes ago, vibv said:

Every kind of spirituality that aims at leaving this world in one or the other way is absolute BS.

God doesn't care about enlightenment or going to infinity. God cares about being HUMAN!

It's the greatest creation ever and you want to throw it away just because you suffer? Then you didn't get it. This is about LOVE. It hurts, but it is so unbelievably breathtakingly beautiful. It's bittersweet.

No spiritual teacher teaches you to be Human enough. That's the highest kind of teaching. Everything else is child's play.

Don't try to be enlightened, try to be Human. Enlightenment is easy, but being Human is very hard.

*Humane

Just now, An young being said:

*Humane

No, Human. Nobody knows what that means yet. It's the most fantastic endeavour in this whole cosmos.

Yes, but humans are curious and like to do things to escape being human.
It's not as if spirituality is just compulsive, out of neurosis, misanthropy...

The devil is in the details.

Ah, yes. I remember addressing this in my previous insight about Human Love. Thank you for the reminder :D

the only freedom i have is to let go this human, human me is a pretty simplistic mechanism always to sputter and suffer

sure it's nice to ride along for the fun but i am infinitely more and i am to realize that here and now

real eyes > reel lies

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the only freedom i have is to let go this human, human me is a pretty simplistic mechanism always to sputter and suffer

sure it's nice to ride along for the fun but i am infinitely more and i am to realize that here and now

real eyes > reel lies

You don't realize what an incredible honor it is to be Human. It is so beautiful that you can't even grasp the complete magnitude if you tried.

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, but humans are curious and like to do things to escape being human.
It's not as if spirituality is just compulsive, out of neurosis, misanthropy...

Spirituality has its place, I agree. But being Human is more important than all of Infinity.

THIS is perfection. There's nothing else. Stop avoiding Love.

Edit: Spirituality is incredibly important. But what we understand by it is not very advanced yet.

Edited by vibv

1 minute ago, vibv said:

You don't realize what an incredible honor it is to be Human. It is so beautiful that you can't even grasp the complete magnitude if you tried.

i did a good job putting the bits and bobs together but then my work was done, i was created for more in human-speak

the dream is fine but it's just one episode of many so i better not get too fired up

Just now, gettoefl said:

i did a good job putting the bits and bobs together but then my work was done, i was created for more in human-speak

the dream is fine but it's just one episode of many so i better not get too fired up

What's your plan then?

Just now, vibv said:

What's your plan then?

hang out here of course but not be a disturber of the peace

44 minutes ago, vibv said:

Really interesting and thought provoking. Some questions: does God really "care" about being human? Is there a separate God to "care" about the present moment? If God is infinity and is cycling through all infinite scenarios, would God really about humans more than something else?

Also what do you mean is being human the greatest creation? Is this compared to known living organisms? Or is there something special about humans that I don't know of, and if there is, is there a way to realize it? 

Am I getting this stuff right? 

Edited by itsadistraction

Just now, gettoefl said:

hang out here of course but not be a disturber of the peace

The beauty we are capable of is incredible. We haven't even begun to unfold our true potential.

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

The beauty we are capable of is incredible. We haven't even begun to unfold our true potential.

its pretty for real but there is plenty better in store

6 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Really interesting and thought provoking. Some questions: does God really "care" about being human? Is there a separate God to "care" about the present moment? If God is infinity and is cycling through all infinite scenarios, would God really about humans more than something else?

Yes, because that's what Love is. You don't grasp how deep LOVE actually is. All kingdoms of heaven would rupture if they weren't held together by Love.

Divine Moments of Love is what this is about. This here is it. There's nothing outside THIS. Infinity is not somewhere else, it is here and now. If you don't get that you will miss it every single time. Infinity is being Human.

Also what do you mean is being human the greatest creation? Is this compared to known living organisms? Or is there something special about humans that I don't know of, and if there is, is there a way to realize it? 

Every creation is the greatest creation. But this is the time to be Human. So there's nothing greater here. All answers will be found in being Human.

It's a conundrum. Humanity is like a big big questionmark. What does it mean being Human? We haven't found the answer yet.

We create the answer, and that's why we're here. Everything outside is not what's on the agenda. This the greatest question to answer on this planet: What is Human?

Edited by vibv

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

It's a conundrum. Humanity is like a big big questionmark. WHAT is being Human? We haven't found the answer yet.

We create the answer, and that's why we're here. Everything outside is not what's on the agenda. This the greatest question to answer on this planet: What is Human?

human is just a rudimentary devise to place a data gathering station at the center of the universe

that's just a non-special object like everything else, it's nothing to do with me

4 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

human is just a rudimentary devise to place a data gathering station at the center of the universe

that's just a non-special object like everything else, it's nothing to do with me

It has everything to do with you, because you create it at this very moment. We're creatures becoming Creators.

Edited by vibv

32 minutes ago, vibv said:

Edit: Spirituality is incredibly important. 

I don't agree, it's just another fad.
You can have a happy and interesting life without hearing about even very basic spirituality (like going to church).

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I don't agree, it's just another fad.
You can have a happy and interesting life without hearing about even very basic spirituality (like going to church).

Spirituality is about your connection to Love, Truth & Consciousness. That's very important.

Edited by vibv