momo

Leo, give us example of enlightened people in history

14 posts in this topic

I had read many topics in this forum, every time we speak someone thinking that he's enligthened, @Leo Gura says that this person is not fully enlightened and doesn't grasp full nature of god (examples : Mouhamed, buddha, jesus, eckhart tolle, rupert spira, ramana -not sure about Ramana-). Can you give us some examples of people in history or in present that you think that they are fully enlightened ?

I'm not gonna do that.

Focus on your own consciousness rather than speculating about the consciousness of others.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not gonna do that.

Focus on your own consciousness rather than speculating about the consciousness of others.

It has nothing to do with my spiritual path, it just pure curiosity. Plus it is important to know the true enlightened people to learn from their teachings like I do from your teachings ! Anyways ..

Edited by momo

19 minutes ago, momo said:

It has nothing to do with my spiritual path

That's my point.

It is not easy to determine the consciousness level of others. And just because I tell you my opinion about someone doesn't make it true.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And just because I tell you my opinion about someone doesn't make it true.

You always seem to say that this person or that person is not enlightened and you say it with 100% confidence.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is not easy to determine the consciousness level of others.

There are for sure people who are obviously highly enlightened and everyone knows that, Ramana is one of them for example (although I think that you're not 100% convinced of this).

Also Rumi etc ..

Edited by momo

Notice how biased you are  when it comes to your survival benefits.

For example, if you want to become enlightened, then you need to find enlightened people to learn from.

If you want a hot girlfriend, you’re going to seek the hottest women and completely ignore anyone who is below your standards.

Do you not see how selfish you are? 

7 minutes ago, momo said:

You always seem to say that this person or that person is not enlightened and you say it with 100% confidence.

I speak from my own personal consciousness, which I cannot impart to you. So from your POV it's all just opinions and hearsay. From my POV is something else.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I speak from my own personal consciousness, which I cannot impart to you. So from your POV it's all just opinions and hearsay. From my POV is something else.

You can impart it, the part that you've currently shared that is. But he'd have to be receptive enough to take the parts you have shared. He can only receive what you have shared. He'll need to consume all 46,729 posts and all your videos and blog posts, or become Consciousness enough to telepathically talk with you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He'll need to consume all 46,729 posts and all your videos and blog posts, or become Consciousness enough to telepathically talk with you.

This is absurd.

Instead focus on raising your own consciousness directly and contemplating for yourselves.

Do not turn this work into suck-Leo's-ass.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Yimpa  But what can I do sir.

I really like them extra hot spicy and very cute like kitties.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

42 minutes ago, cetus said:

Chap-stick anyone?

I literally applied some about an hour ago. Weird!