StarStruck

If women ruled the world there would be world peace

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. 

Ha ha! 

Also, I find many people eager to use quantum mechanics priciples to explain human behaviour!

On a honest note, I was talking about the point that physics is the fundamental of biology, hence anything explained using biology also means it is explained using physics.

Edited by An young being

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Buck Edwards @Carl-Richard

I got one, using science to describe human stuff: by the principle of dilution, fill one school camp with water particles to decrease the concentrated others particles. This is how we deal with too much concentrate homogenous mixtures in boarding schools, we increase more water.

Looks like I am weak in science, can't understand it easily, especially the word school camp.

Edited by An young being

45 minutes ago, An young being said:

hence anything explained using biology also means it is explained using physics.

How do you explain natural evolution using physics?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

59 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

How do you explain natural evolution using physics?

It was just a funny interpretation, not a serious one. 

11 minutes ago, An young being said:

It was just a funny interpretation, not a serious one. 

I think it was a seriously unfunny one :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think it was a seriously unfunny one :ph34r:

Okay. I thought it was funny. By funny, I mean on a lighter note, not something that evokes laughter.

Edited by An young being

@An young being

2 hours ago, An young being said:

Looks like I am weak in science, can't understand it easily, especially the word school camp.

That is why most young people go do education system, to learn about basic physics and science, mathematics, English and other languages, history, arts, PE, and some more subjects later on. Of course, I learnt earlier when drinking orange juice, and got sometimes acid reflex, so I diluted the orange juice with water and it solved my personal experiential issue, from just thinking about it and testing it out. Thinking about that memory generated the insight about people: if you want to reduce homogenous groups, add more people outside that group, just like adding water to reduce the concentrate in the liquid you're trying to dilute. Same thing with tea, if you want stronger tea, leave it longer to brew or add another tea bag. if you want a weaker tea, add more water to cool down the tea, and to dilute it's contents.

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@An young being

if you want to reduce homogenous groups, add more people outside that group, just like adding water to reduce the concentrate in the liquid you're trying to dilute. Same thing with tea, if you want stronger tea, leave it longer to brew or add another tea bag. if you want a weaker tea, add more water to cool down the tea, and to dilute it's contents.

Makes sense now! 

World ruling positions require leaders before peace makers and men are generally better in that area

Look at Kim Jong un’s sister and tell me she’s a good leader for world peace.

Edited by MarkKol