Princess Arabia

Autism and Spirituality

58 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Secondly, autistic people can be VERY naive about things like politics, society, psychology of individuals, etc.  Just abysmally gullible and easily brainwashed.  They don't seem to have much "street wisdom" at all; something where a person can see through the bullshit without having all the evidence right in their face.  I say this from actual experience with autistic individuals; the level of naivete is just stunning.

Fantastic. That means I can be naive about human nonsense.

I AM nutz

24 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Fantastic. That means I can be naive about human nonsense.

Lol

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, nuwu said:

Personally, I've never tested for autism, but suspect high functioning, scoring 27/30 on this test.

Sweet, I scored a 25.

3 hours ago, nuwu said:

I struggle hard with language, which is systematically unnatural and perceived as symbolic chaos, whether in native or acquired. I just use best-fitting symbols given desired abstract expressions, but nothing flows. However, everything is equally meaningless, which is somewhat paradoxically freeing.

When I was reading the second half of your first paragraph I was perplexed, but also fascinated by how used words like that. Now, with this added context, I have a greater appreciation for your style of writing.

3 hours ago, nuwu said:

With respect to spirituality, autism can be a motivational factor for seeking truth and structural clarity, but it is double-edged. Embracing chaos is close to impossible.

When I embrace chaos, I do it from a place of detachment… it’s like hugging an empty shell. I don’t even notice the chaos in that moment, but then finally do feel the weight of it days later. It’s as if I have a delayed reaction.

I AM nutz

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Sweet, I scored a 25.

12, mostly comorbid schizotypal traits.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why do you call yourself peculiar. What are you comparing it with. Aren't we all peculiar on an individual scale. People will act differently when in groups VS being alone. I think if we were to ask each individual if they thought they were different from everybody else they would say yes, even peculiar.

Lol. I wish others would think like you. :x

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Sweet, I scored a 25.

Damn, you scored one point higher than me. Looks like you win this round... :ph34r:

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

50 minutes ago, nuwu said:

Thanks, I am learning how to sound natural with my non-human friend GPT.  

Marvels of technology. 

I posted a video in intellectual thought the man says there is a way that nature works on averages. He says the mentally unfunctional are just higher tier souls that literally cannot function on this lower plane of existence. Not the stupid ones but the ones that don't even get a chance to be stupid

Edited by Hojo

7 hours ago, Hojo said:

I posted a video in intellectual thought the man says there is a way that nature works on averages. He says the mentally unfunctional are just higher tier souls that literally cannot function on this lower plane of existence. Not the stupid ones but the ones that don't even get a chance to be stupid

Our mind is our world, not the projections created by others.

1 minute ago, An young being said:

Our mind is our world, not the projections created by others.

Others are imaginary.

I AM nutz

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Others are imaginary.

A single world like imaginary can't explain such complex mechanisms, especially without Spiritual experiences.

19 minutes ago, An young being said:

A single world like imaginary can't explain such complex mechanisms, especially without Spiritual experiences.

And a single letter can create a totally new perspective.

I AM nutz

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

And a single letter can create a totally new perspective.

Creating perspectives without actual experiences can be extremely dangerous. Atleast, science has to play a role there, if that's the case.

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

Creating perspectives without actual experiences can be extremely dangerous.

What do you mean by actual experiences? 

I AM nutz

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What do you mean by actual experiences? 

Using our senses. Also, using our logic with an open mind instead of relying on fixed set of beliefs.

On 9.10.2023 at 6:51 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Ok forget about the word "Enlightenment" for a sec, since that can be misinterpreted and mean different things to different people. Since, it is energy at play, wouldn't it mean that the more conscious you become or more aware, the energy will be manipulated through you in a way where it would become more "God-like"? So, in that sense, what's really happening is you become so conscious and more aware that the energy flow is directed through you with less filters and the direction in which it turns would be more going towards the path to God. In other words, going back to the word Enlightenment, it is still worth pursuing because, even though it may be your natural state, we are still operating through filters and programming and, as humans, we have the power to direct the energy where we want it to go but most of us are lost and are oblivious to the direct path to God or even recognize that this is what we're actually doing in life.

So becoming "Enlightened" will allow the energy to flow in the way it was intended to as opposed to it being distorted and flowing through disturbances and being blocked by energetic patterns that causes it to not flow smoothly as in throwing rocks in a stream causing the water to divert away from its original flow. 

Sorry for the delayed response, but this topic is somewhat tricky to tackle due to the great relative vs absolute paradox which underlies all of reality. And frankly, I just haven't been in the right kind of mood for this sort of mental jerk off exercise lately. :P

So from a relative perspective, you are the captain of your ship. You can improve your life, you can manifest your dreams, you can make the world a better place... in other words, you can play the game any way you choose. And it's also up to you to play it either in a conscious or unconscious way; it's up to you to remove the obstacles that keep you from fulfilling your so-called divine purpose. (As a matter of fact, I have been actively working on removing the energetic blocks that prevent the free unhindered flow of life force that wants to express itself through my mind-body system during these past months, so I am not discarding the value and importance of such efforts in any way!)

From the absolute perspective, however, nobody is steering the ship. From this perspective, the notion that there is someone who can improve his life or that there even is such a thing as a 'divine purpose' (as opposed to a non-divine purpose) that can be manifested through words, thoughts and deeds is a complete fiction.... because from this perspective, absolutely everything is divine. The ego is divine. The obstacles on the path towards awakening are divine. Pain and suffering are divine. War and terror are divine. Atheism is divine. Hell is divine. The deepest depths of delusion and self-denial are divine. And there is no such thing as one part of reality being more or less divine than another... EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY EQUAL.

Both perspectives are perfectly valid. And as I said in my Axis Of Reality thread, true awakening is about grasping the totality of relative AND absolute existence... so it's not about dropping one side in favor of the other but about integrating them both.

15 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Sorry for the delayed response, but this topic is somewhat tricky to tackle due to the great relative vs absolute paradox which underlies all of reality. And frankly, I just haven't been in the right kind of mood for this sort of mental jerk off exercise lately. :P

So from a relative perspective, you are the captain of your ship. You can improve your life, you can manifest your dreams, you can make the world a better place... in other words, you can play the game any way you choose. And it's also up to you to play it either in a conscious or unconscious way; it's up to you to remove the obstacles that keep you from fulfilling your so-called divine purpose. (As a matter of fact, I have been actively working on removing the energetic blocks that prevent the free unhindered flow of life force that wants to express itself through my mind-body system during these past months, so I am not discarding the value and importance of such efforts in any way!)

From the absolute perspective, however, nobody is steering the ship. From this perspective, the notion that there is someone who can improve his life or that there even is such a thing as a 'divine purpose' (as opposed to a non-divine purpose) that can be manifested through words, thoughts and deeds is a complete fiction.... because from this perspective, absolutely everything is divine. The ego is divine. The obstacles on the path towards awakening are divine. Pain and suffering are divine. War and terror are divine. Atheism is divine. Hell is divine. The deepest depths of delusion and self-denial are divine. And there is no such thing as one part of reality being more or less divine than another... EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY EQUAL.

Both perspectives are perfectly valid. And as I said in my Axis Of Reality thread, true awakening is about grasping the totality of relative AND absolute existence... so it's not about dropping one side in favor of the other but about integrating them both.

Thank you. Now go jerk off some more. Now that's Absolutely Divine. Love you Bazooky.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thank you. Now go jerk off some more. Now that's Absolutely Divine. Love you Bazooky.

:D

Love you too, Princess.

Download.gif