Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schizophonia

It is not pleasant to be nothing (God).

23 posts in this topic

I started experimenting with 5 MeO DMT by trial and error, currently I'm at around 10mg.

It may be different after a breakthrough, after the dissolution of the ego, but I see no love, no pleasure, no joy. This is basically tending towards the electroencephalogram with zero results.
All this seems to be a prerogative of dreams, delirium, and mental hubbub.

After all, if God chooses to be human, it's not for nothing, right?

Why are you taking 5 MeO, what is the treasure in there?

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

40 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It may be different after a breakthrough, after the dissolution of the ego, but I see no love, no pleasure, no joy.

I've never done 5MeO but I would think a breakthrough may be an important factor.

I never experienced 5-meo as a pleasant thing. At most in breakthrough states/ego dissolution, it feels forced and is not my cup of tea for sure .

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

I started experimenting with 5 MeO DMT by trial and error, currently I'm at around 10mg.

It may be different after a breakthrough, after the dissolution of the ego, but I see no love, no pleasure, no joy. This is basically tending towards the electroencephalogram with zero results.
All this seems to be a prerogative of dreams, delirium, and mental hubbub.

After all, if God chooses to be human, it's not for nothing, right?

Why are you taking 5 MeO, what is the treasure in there?

Uuu the ego is getting scared... normal response for sub breakthrough doses.

Is that 10mg vaped? If snorted/ plugged, I'd go to 20 next, then increase by 5mg each time.

28 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I never experienced 5-meo as a pleasant thing. At most in breakthrough states/ego dissolution, it feels forced and is not my cup of tea for sure .

It feels forced if there is still a remnant of the ego in action holding in for dear life...

When the ego is completely dissolved, there's noone to judge it as forced.

Other normal feelings when the ego cannot fully surrender: unworthiness, uncleanliness etc...

38 minutes ago, josemar said:

Is that 10mg vaped? If snorted/ plugged, I'd go to 20 next, then increase by 5mg each time.

Snorted, but it wasn't pleasant so I'm going to see what happens by plugging it in.

57 minutes ago, josemar said:

If you can lay on the floor without holding on, you haven't done enough.

27 minutes ago, cetus said:

I don’t understand what you mean, but I’ll let the answer unfold itself in due time.

7 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Yimpa It's a joke. "lay on the floor without holding on" Get it?

I’m imagining someone dropping a piece of Lays chips because they let go of it xD

5meo is a meditative exercise. It serves to be able to be without mental structures. At first it is very unpleasant because without those structures to which you are so attached you feel dead. Reality now, empty, without memory or ideas, is total death. But of course, you are not dead, there is still life. then what are you? this is spiritual work, and 5meo is a great tool. The goal is to be able to get the same level of dissolution being sober. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

5meo is a meditative exercise. It serves to be able to be without mental structures. At first it is very unpleasant because without those structures to which you are so attached you feel dead. Reality now, empty, without memory or ideas, is total death. But of course, you are not dead, there is still life. then what are you? this is spiritual work, and 5meo is a great tool. The goal is to be able to get the same level of dissolution being sober. 

Yes, I'm a very cerebral person, but I think it's basically a way to "hide" in the infinity of imagination and mental noise in general.
5 MeO takes that away from me, it's not only unpleasant because I feel stupid but above all there is nowhere "to hide" and reality becomes very anxiety-inducing.

It's basically LSD in reverse.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I am full of ego. And that, is Love.

real 

1 hour ago, cetus said:

You haven't done enough until your eyes look like this: :)

Capture d’écran 2023-10-08 à 19.02.06.png

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You haven't done enough until your eyes look like this: :)

Capture d’écran 2023-10-08 à 19.02.06.png

Huh… that does look like the Lay’s logo!

IMG_2994.png

30 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m imagining someone dropping a piece of Lays chips because they let go of it xD

That's an illusion. What's really happening is the Earth moved to the chip.

@Schizophonia it seems your zero results is describing something that isn't "zero result"

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

When I take 5-MeO it does not result in blankness or emptiness. My senses remain fully entact.

It is the highest joy. But then again, I love truth and most people seem not to.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, I'm a very cerebral person, but I think it's basically a way to "hide" in the infinity of imagination and mental noise in general.
5 MeO takes that away from me, it's not only unpleasant because I feel stupid but above all there is nowhere "to hide" and reality becomes very anxiety-inducing.

I think that 5meo gives a different experience to each person and each moment. I had very different stages  My first experiences were that reality lost its structure, and the infinite void opened before me. More than unpleasant, it was terrifying. Horror.  After many times the experience was more physical, my body and the entire experience were revealed as superimposed energy patterns, and reality was like a perfect cordinated design, extreme beauty.

Then that disappeared, it was something like: I am here, in eternity, I have always been here. I am existence, how could I forget something so obvious?.

Then it changed and was the best: infinity alive. A flow of everything, sacred. kneeling in tears. the sweetness of reality in endless flow. yes, without a doubt, I am that

Then that disappeared and it became physical again, but like the whole experience is energy flowing, dancing, total joy,. Kundalini.

and then that disappeared and now I do it and it's...ah, yeah, well. and? I'm going to vape more to see. Ah,  the same. Yes, infinite breath, beautiful but nothing special. But now I can open that state without 5 meo (after doing more that 200 times I'd say) . that's the objective. Dissolve the self, be one with infinity. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Lynx said:

@Breakingthewall Did you have a particular work to achieve that result beside taking 5meo around 200times?

Yes, taking 5meo so much is the result of an impossible to avoid intention to completely open up to myself. This means that you are making small adjustments all the time, your whole life tends towards that, the same as it can tend towards something else, to writing novels or to being an addict, or to whatever. They are vital currents that occur and that take you to a destination. For example now for me is more attractive to meditate than to do 5meo, because I perceive that in some way 5meo takes me away from what I want. the real opening is sober, or that perception is settling