TheWind

Don’t want to be alone in the universe

83 posts in this topic

This idea (or rather this truth) startled me at first but when you pin it down to what you're experiencing anyways, not much changes.

You can still enjoy the physical sensation of hugging somebody.  Having a good social time with friends.  Although it's imagined in the absolute sense you're not gonna be fully open minded to it while you're doing your daily activity.

11 hours ago, vibv said:

That's what I was hinting at. But it's a process in my experience at least. You have to get to the point first where you want the Truth and nothing but the Truth, so help me God..

Why the word the truth? It seems like something concrete, that one day you see and you already know, and that is opposed to lies. There are no lies, there are ideas. Reality is reality, and if you know something about reality, it is an idea. If you want to open yourself to reality, you must leave ideas outside. If you start with ideas, you create the mental bubble, and it doesn't matter what that bubble contains, it is a bubble. It closes reality, flattens it. puts a wall in your mind. The truth is breadth, and there is absolutely nothing to say about it. Not because its false, because it's a wall. You can be it, or put up a wall.

Edited by Breakingthewall

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why the word the truth? It seems like something concrete, that one day you see and you already know, and that is opposed to lies. There are no lies, there are ideas. Reality is reality, and if you know something about reality, it is an idea. If you want to open yourself to reality, you must leave ideas outside. If you start with ideas, you create the mental bubble, and it doesn't matter what that bubble contains, it is a bubble. It closes reality, flattens it. puts a wall in your mind. The truth is breadth, and there is absolutely nothing to say about it. Not because its false, because it's a wall. You can be it, or put up a wall.

What Truth points to is not a concept. It’s actually the closest thing, closer than any concept could ever be.

But the issue is most don’t want Truth because they instinctively know what that entails: they could lose all their ideas and concepts and feel like a rug is pulled out under them.

You have to be ready to die to know Truth. Truth is nothing that you can possess, it is eternal and mysterious, you have to open yourself to it.

That opening is a gradual process, you have to keep going and there will be obstacles that you have to work through. From what I read you seem to be already doing that.

You will have to give up everything for the Truth. Are you ready to do that yet? 

The Secret of this Universe is You.

14 minutes ago, vibv said:

Truth is nothing that you can possess, it is eternal and mysterious, you have to open yourself to it.

In that sense, I agree, But here whenever they tell the truth, it seems that it is: you are God creating reality. Maybe it's a misunderstanding, an unfortunate way of saying it. 

14 minutes ago, vibv said:

You have to be ready to die to know Truth

Look, that's a mistake. You can't know the truth, you can be the truth because you are the truth. And you don't need to die, if you mean your beliefs, I don't care about any belief. It's different, you have to open yourself without content, projection, just totally clean. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Look, that's a mistake. You can't know the truth, you can be the truth because you are the truth. And you don't need to die, if you mean your beliefs, I don't care about any belief. It's different, you have to open yourself without content, projection, just totally clean. 

„Know“ is maybe just a bad word here, let’s better say „experience“ or „discover“.

You don’t have to literally die, but you have to be absolutely prepared to die. It’s a life and death matter, this is not a joke.

Edited by vibv

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But here whenever they tell the truth, it seems that it is: you are God creating reality. Maybe it's a misunderstanding, an unfortunate way of saying it. 

That’s what you will discover ;) 

1 minute ago, vibv said:

You don’t have to literally die, but you have to be absolutely prepared to die. It’s a life and death matter, this is not a joke.

If you are open to reality, you are open to death, completely.

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

Know“ is maybe just a bad word here, let’s say „experience“.

Ok, experience. But what about: the truth is that you are god dreaming the reality?

1 minute ago, vibv said:

That’s what you will discover ;) 

I already had that experience on psychedelics and I think it's a misunderstanding. All in this sentence is a mistake.

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

I am respectfully resisting the urge to come up with a joke for this.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I am respectfully resisting the urge to come up with a joke for this.

Just Do it :P

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you are open to reality, you are open to death, completely.

That’s easily said. But are you really?

Whatever those are all pointers Forget them and discover it for yourself.

17 hours ago, TheWind said:

Just watched one  Leo’s live awakening. Wow. Very elevating video. Was watching it hoping to motivate myself to face the absolute. But I wasn’t expecting the absolute to face me haha. But I’m having trouble dealing with the fact that I am all alone in the universe. I find this terrifying. I was wondering if anyone had a different perspective on this that might help me get over this. Thank you.

Have you become directly conscious of it?  If not - it's not true.   So don't waste your time worrying about it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Have you become directly conscious of it?  If not - it's not true.   So don't waste your time worrying about it.

Yes. The mere idea of it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when I sit down and let go of my mind, of my thoughts and ideas, and then run into sight of my mind generating everyone I know, everything they say and everything they have said.

I love this level of consciousness and I want to explore it and press further into it, I find it beautiful. But when I start becoming directly that everyone is a generation of the same “engine” if you will, I begin to panic. This is as far as I can push my consciousness but I want to see what is beyond that fear.

3 hours ago, vibv said:

That’s easily said. But are you really?

Whatever those are all pointers Forget them and discover it for yourself.

4 hours ago, vibv said:

It seems obvious to me that your only purpose in this conversation is to appear superior. you adapt your speech to try that. an intense aroma of lies comes out of him. 

It's frustrating, I'd say you are fake. Just disguise in Truth to stand out here. 99% . I'd like to know if others here can perceive it . How many here are smart enough to see the nuance 

But who knows, there's an 1% of I'm interpreting you wrong

8 minutes ago, TheWind said:

Yes. The mere idea of it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when I sit down and let go of my mind, of my thoughts and ideas, and then run into sight of my mind generating everyone I know, everything they say and everything they have said.

I love this level of consciousness and I want to explore it and press further into it, I find it beautiful. But when I start becoming directly that everyone is a generation of the same “engine” if you will, I begin to panic. This is as far as I can push my consciousness but I want to see what is beyond that fear.

That is the ego's last stand.   It's why it's so difficult to push beyond it.  Honestly it will have to happen in a state of no mind- meaning that shift into God Consciousness.  Or it has to happen after self inquiry reveals the Truth.    But yes - it is most terrifying.   Because all of your life you thought you were a self and that there was other.  Oneness breaks this - and so, breaks your reality. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, TheWind said:

and then run into sight of my mind generating everyone I know, everything they say and everything they have said.

Its just an idea, a vision induced by the conceptual mind, something relative. a possibility that is confronted with the opposite possibility. remains at the relative level. At the absolute level there is no loneliness nor do you know that there is no other, since to know this you must be at the relative level, that is, thinking: ?so there is no other, wow! You are already thinking of "other", you are no longer at the absolute level. At the absolute level reality is. That's it, there is no comparison

@TheWind Fun fact, when I was child, I was part of a totally different forum. I went by the username silverwind1012 ^_^

I have a question. When we say everyone is imagined, is it that you're an illusion and don't exist, or is that you exist as an illusion like myself but you're me and i'm you, so we are actually just this one entity existing and have separated our own consciousness somehow. Like I can't access your consciousness even though you're me and you can't access mine even though i'm you, but as one consciousness separated, does the separation end at some point? And when does that happen? Does it ever happen? Or are we always separated like how Jesus and the Father are always separate despite being one consciousness? Do I have any of this right?

7 minutes ago, gambler said:

I have a question. When we say everyone is imagined, is it that you're an illusion and don't exist, or is that you exist as an illusion like myself but you're me and i'm you, so we are actually just this one entity existing and have separated our own consciousness somehow. Like I can't access your consciousness even though you're me and you can't access mine even though i'm you, but as one consciousness separated, does the separation end at some point? And when does that happen? Does it ever happen? Or are we always separated like how Jesus and the Father are always separate despite being one consciousness? Do I have any of this right?

No it means you are God imagining everything.   All beings including yourself.  You are Consciousness imagining you are a self ..and that others are others.  It's identical to a dream you wake up from at night- except the one who wakes up from this is God.  And it's you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 hours ago, TheWind said:

But I’m having trouble dealing with the fact that I am all alone in the universe. I find this terrifying.

I’ve personally lived most of my life being told how I should be and what is the right way to live. Oppression. This is what should be realized as miserable and terrifying, yet most see this as something they want to protect. Imagine that!

The closer you are to truth, the more freedom and love you will embody. Even the freedom to be in pain and to hate yourself, more consciously.

Trust that you are more powerful than you currently believe yourself to be. 

1 hour ago, TheWind said:

Bro, it's a belief.

The belief "I am generating everyone I know" = fear and panic. Your reaction, which is fear, is to accomodate for this belief. In the same way that you would get up and drink a glass of water when thirsty. Or how you would become fearful when encountered with a bear.

You can actually just recontextualize this belief as "I am generating knowledge" or "I am generating all my knowledge." You are adding a useless interpretation in there which is causing fear.

That's why you feel fear when you "run into" that thought structure, otherwise it is not experienced.

Knowledge about people has always been generated in your mind. You're just adding additional knowledge/belief on top of knowledge/belief which is making you feel bad. Knowledge and beliefs only generate knowledge and beliefs. You're adding an extra interpretation to your knowledge about people which is saying "I am creating everyone."

It feels "real" because of the fearful reaction, that is the superfluous connection. In theory there is nothing to fear because it's not even experienced. You can't experience a lack of anyone, because that is not what you are. If you believe there is a serial killer hiding in your closet, a similarly real reaction happens, until you inspect the closet, and see that nothing is there. Please do the same with your direct experience. Inspect direct experience.

Describe a thought.