Someone here

The question that Is boggling me recently

86 posts in this topic

@Steel Grotto wow Thanks!! I just started jordan peterson biblical Analysis, it goes in the way you say. 

How can you properly read the bible, where to start? Where did you got your Interpretations? 

I want understand the original messages and why this book exists at all over so many years. 

@Someone hereThe bible may appear like that on the surface, but it's actually only *your* biography/God's biography. The Bible contains no actual people and is not historical in events or as part of its purpose. All the stories are meant to represent lessons about reality and the powers of the mind. If you have any interest in it I'd recommend Neville Goddard or Bill Donahue (myth analyst) to get at what it's real meaning, which basically no one would figure out unless they knew about the symbolic language, numbers and symbols it uses. I haven't read the Quran, I suspect commonality in the story of the Ant Queen and of splitting the moon, which seem likely to contain a symbolic meaning, not to mention their common and similar tales and characters. The Bible apparently descends from Egyptian Theology and Zoroastrianism and share their same insights, but with altered symbols and characters. The story of Jericho is particularly interesting, and I will put a link if you want to read into what the story means relative to your life. https://www.neville-goddard.com/neville-goddard-books/neville-goddard-your-faith-is-your-fortune/neville-goddard-your-faith-is-your-fortune-chapter-27

@OBEler I'd find the lecture collections or audio recordings of Neville Goddard and the videos of the myth analyst Bill Donahue (not the guy who leads catholics of america with the same name). They pair nicely, as Neville focuses on the myths related to the creative power of the mind(How mind creates matter/reality) and the schematic of God's descent and rise. Bill Donahue covers some of the other symbols of the Bible, like the meaning of certain numbers that repeat throughout 40, 3, 9, 12 and so on, astrological allusions in it, as well as some of the more biologicial-spiritual parables. A big one is the number 9, which is hidden throughout the bible by having numbers that add up to a single digit by continuously adding the sums. The notorious 666: 6 + 6 + 6 = 18: 1+ 8 = 9. That's how it works overall, with some exceptions. 9 is the code for consciousness, and in this case 666 represents the lower nature, which is contrasted with the number of saved, 144,000 = 9, higher nature. Kinda wild ain't it? But it is nice to know what these stories are actually about, and kind of shocking how totally off christianity has been in it's reading of it :D

@Steel Grotto I will get into this thanks! 

These number games I will take not too serious. The mind is always looking for patterns and will find them in any numbers mixed. But yeah there are these biblical Symbol numbers like 7 and 666

10 hours ago, Steel Grotto said:

@Someone hereThe bible may appear like that on the surface, but it's actually only *your* biography/God's biography. The Bible contains no actual people and is not historical in events or as part of its purpose. All the stories are meant to represent lessons about reality and the powers of the mind. If you have any interest in it I'd recommend Neville Goddard or Bill Donahue (myth analyst) to get at what it's real meaning, which basically no one would figure out unless they knew about the symbolic language, numbers and symbols it uses. I haven't read the Quran, I suspect commonality in the story of the Ant Queen and of splitting the moon, which seem likely to contain a symbolic meaning, not to mention their common and similar tales and characters. The Bible apparently descends from Egyptian Theology and Zoroastrianism and share their same insights, but with altered symbols and characters. The story of Jericho is particularly interesting, and I will put a link if you want to read into what the story means relative to your life. https://www.neville-goddard.com/neville-goddard-books/neville-goddard-your-faith-is-your-fortune/neville-goddard-your-faith-is-your-fortune-chapter-27

About time someone start talking about this stuff on here. Hard to convince these folks about LOA and the powers of the mind and even though I don't read the Bible, I'm aware of it's connection to the mind and that it is symbolic of such. Even the Adam and Eve story. Neville Goddard's teachings are wholesome and teaches how to use the mind to manifest the life you desire. A lot of other variations of his teachings are on YT, but they are all saying the same thing, with the exception of some.

We are manifesting everyday. It is a way of being. That's why I consistently say do not think about the things you don't want but focus on the things you do want. You attention is your light of Awareness and what you focus on you get more of. So if you're constantly complaining about something and focusing on what is going wrong in your life you will get more things to complain about and more things that will go wrong. That's the power of Awareness. People don't understand the power within them. 

You are not being rewarded with anything. You are Everything. You don't get what you want, you get what you are. All is imaginary, so how do you think you create? Through the mind. Thoughts. Everything was a thought first, but it's more than just imagining it, you have to become it, it is not separate from you. It is you. Our job now is to figure out how to use the mind to create the things we want to experience and not monstrosities. 

Know thyself....

@OBEler @OBEler I understand. At first glance the number thing sounds a bit wack but the numbers have definite meaning. The Bible is incoherent without the numerology, among the other symbols. A bit of a wonder of how such a veiled and occult book became the foremost religion, and no wonder the trouble and confusion that has resulted since. Mythologist Bill Donahue is the go to if you care to learn about it.