Someone here

The question that Is boggling me recently

86 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't ask for "God in its purest form " because that is just pure useless nothingness. 

I'm asking for concrete manifestation. 

If God is like Alaedin and he can will anything into existence..and that God is ME...but I simply blocked my own unlimited power to experience a finite life ..then my question is how can I access unlimited power? 

Please appreciate the scope and the profundity of this question.

No it wasn't...it means its not something your human mind can grasp.   You have to die, basically.   Because while in finite form your view of infinite power will always be just one angle of infinite power.    It can never be the whole thing because you have limited yourself.  That's what it means to be limited.  And when you do become omnipotent you will realize that you just are all things.  Ask yourself what is the reason behind your desire to access infinite power, is it the desire to know what its like?  Infinite power doesn't have this limitation. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

So I want to get some stuff out of my conceptual mind

You can't "get stuff out of" conceptual mind, otherwise that is not conceptual mind anymore. Conceptual mind stays conceptual mind, as it should.

Everything you just typed is still conceptual mind. Hope that helps.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

@Someone here  

imagine eternity. can you? No one can, the mind cannot understand what infinity entails. We are now floating in the infinity of existence, we are existence, and this existence has no limits. There are probably infinitely many multiverses within which there are infinitely more multiverses. I believe that we must start from the basis that the only thing we know is that existence exists. Leo says that existence is a mind within another mind within another mind. maybe it's like that. The only reality now is: no fucking idea. Open yourself with generosity, humility and joy to the infinity of the limitless now. leaves your mind out of the game. The poor linear mind is like a chimpanzee with a stick trying to understand a quantum computer. Allow your mind to empty itself of structure and expand, avoid the need to grasp anything, to know, so that the possibility of some real understanding can take place, if it is possible to have it. this is infinity friend, not the alphabet

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I realized Absolute Truth as the highest level, I realized that I am completely powerless to change anything.

You are trying to manipulate but instead what you get is total surrender.

Weird . So why should I pursue awakening and Godhood at all?  What's the payoff?

Something I learned from the "banned moderator" is that you can not only create your reality.. you can create consensus reality as well.

He told me you can  start to modify your life to match your ideal. By becoming ever more conscious of yourself as God...you eventually approximate being God.

your thoughts and intentions begin to modify your local reality synchronistically. In other words things just seem to naturally fall into place. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Weird . So why should I pursue awakening and Godhood at all?  What's the payoff?

Because it's what's true.

your thoughts and intentions begin to modify your local reality synchronistically. In other words things just seem to naturally fall into place. 

Some things may fall into place and others may not.

Maybe a rocket falls on your head.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

to want an improved life or even a worse life is egoic desire

you designed this life better than any mind can fathom

melting the ego is the entire path

stop looking to feather your nest and get serious

As long as you are satisfied with this world, it continues to have a good grip on you. Only if you get tired of this world, and the games people are playing, will you engage in true spirituality. As long as you are still playing games in this world, trying to get things outside of yourself, looking at the world as if it has something to offer, you will never realize yourself. Robert Adams

Edited by gettoefl

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The more selfless you are the more power you are given. That is how you designed it. 

It's true, but taking psychedelics alone magically won't make you selfless. You have to consciously work towards it. If you are trying to become selfless to get more powers, that won't work either!

@Someone here Simple: You already can. But you don’t want to, you’re just not conscious of that yet.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

to want an improved life or even a worse life is egoic desire

Yes, but it isn't bad. I am constantly trying to optimize my situation, have the best possible experience, and develop this experience in the best way. This includes material, money, also sex, etc. On the other hand, there is the opening to infinity. This requires intelligence and will and also intuition, don't do everything that closes. both dimensions can be combined and complemented

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but it isn't bad. I am constantly trying to optimize my situation, have the best possible experience, and develop this experience in the best way. This includes material, money, also sex, etc. On the other hand, there is the opening to infinity. This requires intelligence and will and also intuition, don't do everything that closes. both dimensions can be combined and complemented

for me i have to prioritize, i simply can't do the work all the hours under the sun since i will be burned out, balance is required, i need my share of pleasures too; however i need to ensure these are not blunting my efforts to do the work; in other words if i am sharpening my ego in my pursuits i will not awaken, so yes by all means i enjoy all that life offers but if i am trying to make myself something special, want myself noticed and cheered on then i am taking one step forward and two steps back and am wasting my god given breath

btw very well done on the inroads you are making, seems you are on the cusp, it resonates deeply though i am a long way behind

Edited by gettoefl

Maybe just figure out being human first. Literally master being a human,  whatever that means to you.

And if God realization happens along the way, so be it!

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Keep watching Leo's videos. It will click for you eventually.

It's like when you die, all your questions will be answered. But what really happens is when you die, you suddenly realize all your questions are ridiculous.

The universe/god is a funny paradox. You can control your reality. But the cosmos set up this system where "god mode" only comes to you when you realize everything is perfect just the way it is.

There are dominos of thoughts in our heads. Each domino must fall in sequence. Hang in there.

Check out the videos on spiral dynamics. We are each stuck in our stage and the other stages look crazy to us. Be patient. Keep learning. :)

Edited by Soul Flight

19 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 troll post .

Not necessarily.

As a human, you cannot comprehend what it would be like to be alien conscious. It’s like asking a human to transform into a donkey on command.

If you enjoy identifying and being a human, then I recommend you stick to human stuff for now.

11 hours ago, gettoefl said:

for me i have to prioritize, i simply can't do the work all the hours under the sun since i will be burned out, balance is required

Yes agree, but if you stop you sink, life is very difficult, a challenge.  

11 hours ago, gettoefl said:

, it resonates deeply

Nice to read. Yes, I finally get the real thing , at least sometimes , that is a lot more than never. I have been trying for a long time to get out of a shitty mental trap, in a circular way of processing, which was inevitable due to my level of closed-mindedness, my short vision that forced me to maintain tense control based on fear. The problem is not to escape this way of being that brings suffering with false tricks such as belief in immortality. You have to really see what existence is, merge with it, it is very difficult. For me and I think for almost everyone. and the normal thing is to hold on to beliefs, this is the main obstacle. They are little demons that shut you down. There doesn't have to be one left.

Edited by Breakingthewall

While it may be possible to awaken to such a point that you could bend reality to your will, you likely wouldn’t. The level of consciousness that would take would dissolve all of your egotistical desires. Someone could trip on 5meo every day, or meditate on a mountain top their entire life and never obtain this level of consciousness.

additionally, if one were to learn the “cheat code”, they would likely tell no one as it would be irresponsible to teach as most people would behave in a selfish and egotistical manner. This would be a cheap trick to live a good life and never pursue anything higher or have real meaning. Our suffering in life is often what brings us deep and profound meaning. This is a feature not a bug.

if a selfish person did manage to discover how to manifest anything in life, what benefit would it be to them to share this with you? They wouldn’t need to sell the secret because money would no longer matter to them. You could not possibly give them anything in exchange because they could manifest everything they desire. 

finally, if you were to truly awaken to this, recognizing you are god does not mean “your name here” is god. The human ego is not god. God is the substrate of all existence . This would beg the question, why would your ego be any less of an illusion than my ego, or anyone else’s? Why should you be the one to bend reality and not jim bob out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere? if everyone were to become omnipotent, all egos in theory would dissolve and god would awaken from the dream, bringing nothingness.

also recognize that the reason this question is so egotistical, is because it is focused on where YOU are in relation to god. This is just a division that you are creating and this is an illusion. Infinity has no division.  In order for your ego to survive, it wants to maintain itself while also being god. 

it may be more beneficial to back off of solipsism and attempt to deconstruct your ego and it’s motivations. Psychedelics, meditations, wim hof breathing, and prolonged experiences in nature/isolation will bring profound insights. Go trekking for several months and you will see some things. If you can’t get psychedelics in your country, take a vacation somewhere they are accessible legally. 

id start with isolation in nature though. In my experience I felt far more stable doing this first.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes agree, but if you stop you sink, life is very difficult, a challenge.  

Nice to read. Yes, I finally get the real thing , at least sometimes , that is a lot more than never. I have been trying for a long time to get out of a shitty mental trap, in a circular way of processing, which was inevitable due to my level of closed-mindedness, my short vision that forced me to maintain tense control based on fear. The problem is not to escape this way of being that brings suffering with false tricks such as belief in immortality. You have to really see what existence is, merge with it, it is very difficult. For me and I think for almost everyone. and the normal thing is to hold on to beliefs, this is the main obstacle. They are little demons that shut you down. There doesn't have to be one left.

belief is, i think this is true ... there is nothing that is true except absolute me, all around is mist and energy and flow all on its unimprovable pre-set course ... i awaken as soon as i align and bask and am smitten with the perfection being viewed and thus i bring precisely nothing to the table ... thoughts tell me the opposite that i must intervene everywhere but leaving them be closes out karma and mental afflictions and tunes in to enjoying my nature which is full time harmony bliss relaxation

Ashtavakra Gita 18.8 Knowing himself as Absolute, knowing existence and non-existence to be imagination only, what is there for the desireless one to learn, say or do?

Edited by gettoefl

@Someone here Ok, I'm going to take a shot and contradict what the others are saying here. The truth, at least in some perspective of it, is that you can alter reality through consciousness, your consciousness, that is. I found this out through the writings of Neville Goddard, in which he deciphers the stories of the Bible. The Bible is actually a manual for God (you) and how to wield your power. Many of the stories illustrate how you can impress an imagined sensation or event onto your mind and have it later crop up when it sprouts from within your subconscious mind. I'll list the stories that relate to this: Garden of Eden (symbolizes the subconscious), Jacob conquering Jericho, All the stories involving the birth of a baby pretty much: Isaac, John son of Zachariah, Joseph born of a mother different from his siblings, and of course Jesus, who was born with no available worldly means. There are other relevant stories, but I won't go on. So at some level, you don't have to deal with all the limited human crap, as far as I can tell. Learn that your awareness of being, what you assume to be true is reflected as your reality. To remark on that mirror comment (at least in one sense), you are the author, not the reflection. This world is a reflection of *your* subconscious mind, and *really* changing your conception of reality will alter it. There are many techniques to achieve this, simple and not so simple. The Bible is, of course, the most misunderstood book in the world, especially by its adherents, so if you want to study this proper view of it, know that it is a non-historical, *symbolic* book for cosmic psychology and consciousness, and is by no mean delivered in a immaculate form given alterations of meanings to sanitize it, plus minor translation errors and possible irrelevant cultural inclusions. But! Neville Goddard is a great source for this as well as a man named Bill Donahue (NOT the head of Catholics of America guy), who talks about the symbolism of various mythical texts, though mainly the Bible (he has videos on Youtube). The Neville Goddard subreddit is a great resource if you want to learn more. Ultimately, researching this does lead to a finer realization of existence and the mechanics of consciousness, and coincides with many of the insights of other paths and experiences :D.

Edited by Steel Grotto
spelling of Zachariah

@Leo Gura 

So, I've not taken any psychedelics other than 6 instances of Ketamine over many weeks for therapy, so I won't speak to higher levels of consciousness (which I have found your videos on very helpful and powerful, thanks for that ;D), but from what I've gathered, the creative power of God dwells in Man, and is accessible to us. I'm speaking of the Law of Attraction sphere, which I'm not sure of your stance on it, but according to my own testing and also the symbology of religious texts, our mind can interact and impress qualia onto the essential 'I AM' to have it reflect back as our manifest reality. Not to glorify it as the ultimate thing, but this can be a great way to fulfill long held desires, acquire what you want for your dreams and change your self concept. It was particularly fascinating to find out that the Bible was partly a manual for how to work this mechanic of existence.

I don't know if you've done videos on the Bible, but it's a huge book in this culture that is totally misunderstood. The Bible covers psychology, mysticism and our individual nature as God because it is a (non-historical) veiled symbolic scripture! I saw your coverage of Aztec nonduality, but it seems a shock that the Bible is also Non dual! I and my Father are One. I suppose you could already know this given how much research you've done, but if you haven't done so already and decide you want to cover the meaning of this contemporarily relevant book.

I'd be fascinated by your video on it! I learned it from Neville Goddard and Bill Donahue (myth decoder guy, not the catholic org leader). Neville in particular experienced mystical visions related to Biblical scripture. Forgive me if you already knew this. I think this information is a practical 'everyday' tool that can help bridge the gap between God Consciousness and Human Consciousness. For instance, the Garden of Eden = Subconscious, Noah's Ark = Mind, Ark of the Covenant = Human Body, Cross = Human Body. There's also all the numerology in the Bible that is meant to symbolize things, too much to information to appropriately fit in this forum. I just have to know if this is already a piece you've considered in all your research or if this information is of help! Please let me know what you think.

@Steel Grotto I understand what you're getting at but at the stage I'm at I no longer listen to or take seriously any human form of spirituality. So I just don't care what any Bible says. But you do you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.