Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Inliytened1 Gandhi wasn't against war, he was just smart enough to know what moves would get him to achieve his goal.

Did you read his autobiography?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Breakingthewall  the Hamas have been bred to wipe out the Jews far before what you have saying the Jews have done.  The jews have been persecuted for thousands of years.  To wipe them out has been the only agenda of many.  And if you might be guessing that I'm Jewish by now you would be right. 

To Leo- Hitler ain't love.  :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Scholar Would you like to see the other side of the story? some graphic videos and images that can convey more than well articulated articles?

It's evident that this conflict may persist indefinitely. There's a religious aspect to it, with Jews laying claim to lands they have historical ties to, including Egypt.
On the other hand, Muslims believe, on a religious basis, that they must be in Palestine (Especially Gaza ,Aaskaln) to protect the Aqsa, with the promise of a green pass to Heaven.
For us, Gazans "Religiously" they WON, And from a military standpoint, there's a reality that Muslims lost since the time of Ottoman rule, as they became entangled in their own desires.

1 minute ago, ramosthe5 said:

@Scholar Would you like to see the other side of the story? some graphic videos and images that can convey more than well articulated articles?

It's evident that this conflict may persist indefinitely. There's a religious aspect to it, with Jews laying claim to lands they have historical ties to, including Egypt.
On the other hand, Muslims believe, on a religious basis, that they must be in Palestine (Especially Gaza ,Aaskaln) to protect the Aqsa, with the promise of a green pass to Heaven.
For us, Gazans "Religiously" they WON, And from a military standpoint, there's a reality that Muslims lost since the time of Ottoman rule, as they became entangled in their own desires.

I am well aware of the other side of the story.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is if you're Awake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Breakingthewall  the Hamas have been bred to wipe out the Jews far before what yiu have saying the Jews have done.  The jews have been persecuted for thousands of years.  To wipe them out has been the only agenda of many.  And if you might be guessing that I'm Jewish by now you would be right. 

?I didn't thought you was Jew, I agree with what you say, but what they are doing with Palestine is psychopathic. They are cornering and humiliating them. They should consider them equal humans, recognize them as a state and nation, give them their territory and stop stealing from them, and if Palestine continues to bother them later, we would see, but now they do not have morality on their side, they are bullies, criminals. They are bringing Jews from all over the world to populate the West Bank. What should Palestine do? They need a Gandhi, but the Palestinians are not too smart it seems, but not being smart does not mean that they have the right to erase you from the map as a nation, make you a second-class citizen and expel you from your land. It's very difficult because Israel isn't going to leave west bank, there are religious reasons, sacred land, etc. Insanity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is if you're Awake.

I thought the word "awake" was prohibited in this section of the forum ?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They should consider them equal humans, recognize them as a state and nation, give them their territory and stop stealing from them, and if Palestine continues to bother them later, we would see,

It's not an if - they would.  Put yourself in the eyes of the Jews right now.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Did you read his autobiography?

I didn't have the specific, I might have heard here and there and I know human/life system physics nature enough.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

you know what biden said that we are in a fight in this century between democracy and autocracy seems to be true. Even for israel it’s very true, will it stay a democracy or become an autocracy, theocracy, dictatorship etc. I certainly hope it stays democratic, i‘ve visited like 10 years ago and had a great time.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is if you're Awake.

Easy for a gentile to say that. :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Easy for a gentile to say that. :)

What's easy is to demonize reality.

Shalom :)

Edited by Leo Gura

27 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Inliytened1

I didn't have the specific, I might have heard here and there and I know human/life system physics nature enough.

You should read it.  He was willing to die for his beliefs rather than fight against the opposition.  He is everything in us that we want to bring out but can't due to our selfishness. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What's easy is to demonize reality.

That's assuming you are not corrupted by bias first.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's assuming you are not corrupted by bias first.

If you had no bias, you would see everything as Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you had no bias, you would see everything as Love.

Let's see if you feel that way on your way into the gas chamber.   Sadly - you do have bias. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Let's see if you feel that way on your way into the gas chamber.   Sadly - you do have bias. 

How I feel is irrelevant. That's the point.

Edited by Leo Gura

Apparent ISIS terrorist on killing spree swedish people in brussels. Possibly motivated by Quoran burnings and call for global Jihad.

This looks like a complete failure of the police to me.

Edited by Scholar