Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2024 at 3:08 AM, zazen said:

Israel is the Wests creation and America’s baby.

A funny thing is Israelis will keep forgetting this and think they win over on Palestine because of their own strength 

If Israel would have been an underdeveloped shithole, you would have pampered it or don't give the slightest fuck about it, so I guess Israel doing something rightxD 

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

If Israel would have been an underdeveloped shithole, you would have pampered it or don't give the slightest fuck about it, so I guess Israel doing something rightxD 

Absolutely. That is the thing. That what is so twisted about this conflict. The attacks on Israel are only in the periphery connected to logic.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Can't disagree with that. 

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Wrong as usual. 😂

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Put pressure on hamas to release them this will address much more directly the root of the problem. 

To preach ignorantly in front of those protesting worried women and men is pointless and cruel to the hostages who suffer far more than anyone.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Jesus, will you guys ever tire of beating this dead horse?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Take a way US and EU support to Israel and see what Israel turns into .. the thing is that Israel is not only genocidal on our watch but also on our paycheck. 

@StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Take a way US and EU support to Israel and see what Israel turns into .. the thing is that Israel is not only genocidal on our watch but also on our paycheck. 

Can't argue with that, too much lobbying issues and A.I.P.A.C tax money being funneled to them.

@Merkabah Star

8 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

The blocking and denial of humanitarian aid is a war crime. They should all be arrested. If they were Palestinian they would be shot dead by snipers. 

True. I won't argue if it's security checks to make sure no weapons are snuck in, but the IDF and those Zionists do way more than security checks, they demonize and intimidate humanitarian aid volunteers and UN  peace keeping peoples. Few times they rough them up before letting them pass, and intentionally delay crossing. I'd be fine if it's only security checks but anything extra that's unnecessary is illegal.

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is why you got to lock this thread for a while, then reopen it later. More and more users here are losing their minds to this.

It's been four month and Israel is yet to beat to take Gaza. NOBODY can defeat Hamas.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

This is why you got to lock this thread for a while, then reopen it later. More and more users here are losing their minds to this.

The dead horse just got revived with this haha

Though in general I prefer the term and act of discussion over debate. Debate implies a held position one side is debating for or against and is closed off to changing it when presented new information or perspectives.

Edited by zazen

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, the big point is that this topic gets people obsessive and leads to ugliness more often than not. I am personally deeply connected to Israel and have a deep understanding of the country, plus I am a history buff. So that explains my fixation.

But if you're a "random unaffiliated" you just absolutely needlessly torture yourself with obsessive emotional and mental hellscapes corrupting your thinking and making yourself weak on a deep fundamental level. The biggest lesson you can draw from this conflict as a Westerner is to just be immensely grateful and appreciative that you live in a good part of the world and that many good people had to lay down their lives enabling you to live in freedom and comfort. Don't take this for granted! If you were a Gazan, a decades-long conflict and the psychopathic actions of your government would see you trapped in a warzone. If you're an Israeli 20-year-old you have to do some hardcore house-to-house urban combat in the most fortified terror nest in history to secure your people from barbarous atrocities. 

This obsession is also a multi-billion dollar industry for people who capitalize on it for example by just doing the same lazy debates over-and-over again. The people who capitalize on it are actually the smart ones but those who just mindlessly consume and uselessly sabotage their own well-being with it, are the fools. 

Suppose you're directly affiliated with this conflict by personal connection. In that case, the only truly productive thing you can do is to transmute your second-degree trauma into becoming a better and wiser human being, more appreciative, more loving and more forgiving to the people in your life. That's pretty much the only battle you can fight and actually win, the rest is a waste of energy and waste of life. In Israel for example all of the walls between people have come down and everybody is helping and supporting each other the best they can. Contrast that to some obnoxious prick on the internet or protesting somewhere, who thinks he's there to free Palestine.  

3 hours ago, Vrubel said:

plus I am a history buff. So that explains my fixation.

We are all history buffs man. Most people in the west have a Christian background so the area is connected to us too, since birth, and through schooling. Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the West Bank. That does make the immediate region our holy land too. 

If the general population wasn’t fixated on this conflict something is wrong. What we are witnessing is human nature at its worst, from both sides at times. Do we sit back and say nothing or do we have a voice and call it out? Thats every persons right. Your self grandiose comments seem like we should all be silenced and only you can talk as if you are superior. We are equal in my reality. 

We are also witnessing the oppressed become the oppressor, on both sides at times too. And it’s savage. Duality at its worst. Nothing to be proud of. 

Posted (edited)

Don't you both agree that genocide-doers should be punished? There are genocides that happen in very slow and sneaky ways you can't see and don't even care about. I know you're both frustrated, but you don't have to prove to each other who's more correct.

https://www.genocidewatch.com/countries-at-risk

Edited by Understander

Posted (edited)

@zazen

6 hours ago, zazen said:

The dead horse just got revived with this haha

Though in general I prefer the term and act of discussion over debate. Debate implies a held position one side is debating for or against and is closed off to changing it when presented new information or perspectives.

Okay, gonna go into a tangent, first of all that debate between Destiny and Finkelstein was supposed to happen months ago, but Finkelstein rejected that and spoke on it in that other podcast here:

But somehow, magically, Lex Fridman set it up??? Guys not only an internet grifter but apparently connected to be able to do this. I'm sorry but he's not worth mentioning here, complete grifter. The streets and rap culture would be calling Lex Fridman a dick rider of Elon Musk and Joe Rogan, a corny whack guy that isn't getting fact checked, getting away with statements that are dodgy at best, just capping and fronting as usual!

I may watch this, anticipating on cringing against Destiny. Godman like I  know podcasts are hours long but freaking 5 hours....5 HOURS????!!!!😭😭😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Danioover9000