Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

@Merkabah Star He is trying to make a reasonable discussion even if you don't like some kind of style, he is still fair in his messages.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

16 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Merkabah Star He is trying to make a reasonable discussion even if you don't like some kind of style, he is still fair in his messages.

All he is doing is projecting. He is like a 2 year old child. And is far from fair in his messages. 

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@zazen It can be simply (though costy, but absolutely possible) fixed by bridges and tunnels.

The best option is all Israelis leave the West Bank, as they are trespassing and it’s illegal under international law. 

@Merkabah Star Everybody does some projection and it is anyway not an excuse to dismiss the claim. When something wake up your shadows and you project them on it, there is also a reason found in this something, not only in you.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Merkabah Star I’m 100% sure. you are a Muslim/LGBTQ or both who lives in a first world  country and I promise you, you couldn’t survive a single day in an Arab country. They will slaughter and abuse you to death.

You don’t understand what you’re fighting for.

10 minutes ago, Heaven said:

@Merkabah Star I’m 100% sure. you are a Muslim/LGBTQ or both who lives in a first world  country and I promise you, you couldn’t survive a single day in an Arab country. They will slaughter and abuse you to death.

You don’t understand what you’re fighting for.

I am not Muslim and I’m not fighting for anyone. I am anti Hamas.. 

My issue in this conflict is civilian deaths, mostly children and women. And i was equally horrified at the terror attack on Israelis and the hostage situation. More effort needed to be put into a ceasefire and a release of the remaining hostages. The total destruction of Gaza is not justified with the terror attack on Israel. It’s gone way too far and needs to end now. 

I know it’s so shocking to Israelis that the world is appalled at their actions in Gaza. So you have to label anyone questioning it as a Muslim or an antisemite. 

Childish and immature. 

30 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Merkabah Star Everybody does some projection and it is anyway not an excuse to dismiss the claim. When something wake up your shadows and you project them on it, there is also a reason found in this something, not only in you.

Come on man. He was calling on people to be banned like some juvenile Karen. 

People are posting logical, non biased, as best as possible, info. Look at his replies on this last page or last two ones. Says it all. Look what he said to zazen. 

@Merkabah Star Just to cease the fire and end the war won't do any good if hamas will be able to take control again, Gazans children under his cult will be even more misserable now, and Israel will be seen as the defeated one who could not handle hamas, what will make her reputation and situation only worse.

The ground operation is anyway the dominant one right now when the activitiy becomes more and more specific, and there is no reason to stop it.

Edited by Nivsch

3 hours ago, Heaven said:

That vid was fun. 🤡

Yes, we all look and act like that on this forum, how astute of you to notice. 

Iran is one of the most evil countries on the planet. Iran alone is responsible for a great deal of the instability in The Middle East. @Leo Gura tends to underestimate how evil Iran is.

FB_IMG_1706772145203.jpg

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Found it interesting how Mr. Gura posted this back in 2018:

@LSD-Rumi And this kind of dangerous regime should not be allowed to have a nuke. This isn't about Iran as an interesting country with a diverse culture, but about the regime.

Edited by Nivsch

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Iran is one of the most evil countries on the planet. Iran alone is responsible for a great deal of the instability in The Middle East. @Leo Gura tends to underestimate how evil Iran is.

FB_IMG_1706772145203.jpg

Europe was a mess when the Jews were there and the Middle East became the mess when they migrated. 

Don't know who said this but "Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."

Why do Westerners care if the Middle East is stable or not? 

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

USA I think is even more responsible.

They basically created and funded the Talibans, creating the whole Afghani mess.

They helped the rebels in Syria, creating another mess there.

They invaded Iraq which lead to ISIS alongside other issues.

They attacked Libya, and now the country is a mess.

Lastly, they influenced the Arab Spring causing countries like Egypt and Tunisia to basically stagnate.

They fund Israel even when they do genocide, creating issues with Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen etc.

They support Saudi Arabia and are influenced with Yemeni war.

Now tell me, who caused more issues here?

But the root of the issue in my opinion is the absolutely criminal way the whole region was split by France and UK, creating "countries" with a bunch of groups that hated each-other. Then dictators are basically force to rise to maintain order. Iraq and Libya are prime examples of this. Iraq is not a nation its 3 different groups forced together into 1 country. And often the groups do not even like each other. To have a democracy and healthy country, you first need a nation. Those countries are not nations. Hence dictatorships are the only solution from total chaos and anarchy and civil war. 

UK/France and later US are the fundamental reason why the whole area is a total mess.

I am not saying Iran is not responsible for any bullshit there, they clearly are.

But relative to the other 3, they caused far less issues historically.

Finally, please stop using the word "evil" for countries. 

Edited by Karmadhi

15 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

They basically created and funded the Talibans, creating the whole Afghani mess.

They helped the rebels in Syria, creating another mess there.

They invaded Iraq which lead to ISIS alongside other issues.

They attacked Libya, and now the country is a mess.

Lastly, they influenced the Arab Spring causing countries like Egypt and Tunisia to basically stagnate.

The US funded Al Qaeda to protect themselves against the Russian invasion which is very reasonable but Al Qaeda people were so retarded that they bit the hand that fed them.

We Arabs are responsible for The Arab Spring. We were so naive, thinking that overthrowing a dictator is an easy thing. Yemenes and people in Lybia are responsible for their own wars. They overthrew their ruler which led to a power vacuum and then tribes and parties started fighting over power. 

I think the only thinf that the US is totally responsible for, is the invasion of Iraq, but Saddam was an asshole too.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@LSD-Rumi But the root of the issue in my opinion is the absolutely criminal way the whole region was split by France and UK, creating "countries" with a bunch of groups that hated each-other. Then dictators are basically force to rise to maintain order. Iraq and Libya are prime examples of this. Iraq is not a nation its 3 different groups forced together into 1 country. And often the groups do not even like each other. To have a democracy and healthy country, you first need a nation. Those countries are not nations. Hence dictatorships are the only solution from total chaos and anarchy and civil war. 

Re-read this because it clearly flew over your head.

Blaming Iran is a easy scapegoat, how exactly is Iran s fault that Libya or Syria is a mess?

Edited by Karmadhi

18 hours ago, Heaven said:

I’ll try my best to correct your “facts” but I think it will take some hard work from your side.

I did the "hard work" of admitting parts of Gazans support Hamas. Meanwhile you clearly are refusing to do any "hard work" to admit that Israeli policies are also responsible for this whole mess we are in at the moment. Leo and countless others here have pointed to that. Pro Israelis just blame anyone else but themselves.

18 hours ago, Heaven said:

A Palestinian state won’t be different than Lebanon/Syria/Iran.  Does the world need another one? I don’t think so.

Yes they need their own state just like Israeli does. Why Israel should have a state and Palestine not? Your bias is immense...

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi They don't want enough, or they are caught in a war between two voices one who wants a state and another who wants to stay in the victim position and an independent state treatens him. If they really wanted a state it would have happened a long time ago.

Edited by Nivsch

The world is divided by two groups:

One is supporting the Western culture.(USA, EU, Israel, UAE, Australia, Japan, South Korea) Those countries value open mindedness, safety, freedom, development, justice, less corruption

And the other is supporting the Eastern culture.(China, Russia, North Korea, Iran). Those countries value dictatorship, corruption, full of drugs, terror, religion, 

I would never live in an Eastern culture country. I believe 99% of the people wouldn’t. 
Why most here do support them(The funniest part is that 99.8% here do live in a Western country)? The answer to that remain unknown to me. Please educate me.

Edited by Heaven