Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Bandman said:

How is that cosmic copium tasting. You're a horrible human being.

Excuse me but you will have to translate to me the first sentence.

I understand you are against the elimination of hamas and therefore you want Gazans to keep suffering for more generations. Ok fair this is your opinion. Don't project your subconscious terror supporting agenda onto me.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Sorry if it is childish for a serious subject as the one talked about here. I really do not know what to say and I felt I needed to post something here.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

The fact you guys are judging a highly justified strategic goal and often in a very devilish way

Not really. The strategic goal of eliminating Hamas is very normal. 

When you do it by basically breaking every International law of warfare and killing 10.000 children's often needisly it totally discredits that goal.

Nobody has issues with the goal but with HOW the goal is done.

Again, If I kill a terrorist by bombing a mall full of innocent people, I am just as bad as the terrorist.

Until you comprehend this, we will forever argue here.

For example I just read that Israel did today an attack on a line of civilians waiting to get food from the humanitarian aid. 20 dead and 150 wounded. Is this also targeting Hamas? They are just abusing that excuse to kill civilians left and right. Animals...

Is this what the IDF stands for? @Lila9

Edited by Karmadhi

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68078580

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/1/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-israel-kills-9-in-un-shelter-sparking-outrage

More proof of IDF targeting civilians on puporse like Hamas did.

More and more it is shown that they are just as cruel.

I remember when @Leo Gura said "The US will look very bad once the death toll exceeds 10.000",

Now we are 2.5x times that with no end in sight.

Crazy.

Edited by Karmadhi

9 year old interview of Mark Regev regarding a strike on a UN shelter with many civilian casualties. Same old.

Edited by zazen

10 minutes ago, zazen said:

9 year old interview of Mark Regev regarding a strike on a UN shelter with many civilian casualties. Same old.

How is that cu** not in jail for complicity in war crimes is really beyond me...

Sisi who is on good terms with Israel to speaking out on aid obstruction due to Israel says a lot - not sure how accurate this is or just him saving his own skin due to Israel publicly throwing him under the bus on this issue at ICJ for the world to hear.

Will be surprised to hear if the ICJ result comes in as no plausible case for genocide - it doesn’t have to be a final verdict, just plausible - which there seems to be sufficient evidence for by now.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68078580

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/1/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-israel-kills-9-in-un-shelter-sparking-outrage

More proof of IDF targeting civilians on puporse like Hamas did.

More and more it is shown that they are just as cruel.

I remember when @Leo Gura said "The US will look very bad once the death toll exceeds 10.000",

Now we are 2.5x times that with no end in sight.

Crazy.

There is no proof here.

This is hard to understand from the article what happened here, and anyway no Israeli here will take seriously aljazeera's reliability. Please add another source and I will take a look again.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

You are keep ignoring that the main survival strategy of hamas is to make it impossible for Israel to attack hamas combatabts without attacking civilians too.

The main cause (95-99%+) of civilians casualties is hamas strategy to maximize them as much as he can.

And this is not aimed to convince you, but to the silent readers here anyway. You will keep thinking just as you do and nothing gonna change this, I know.

@Lila9 The absurd festival is in its peak. Speaking of festivals, did you celebrated Tu Bishvat?

Edited by Nivsch

@zazen

2 hours ago, zazen said:

Interesting that nobody wants to give a straight answer to an IDF shooting a person waving a white flag as a war crime and end up deflecting and dodging the question, and the large portion of them leaving the room before he gave his speech.

@Bandman I think the low quality and style of your message speaks by itself (Edit: you erased this part ok)

with all that I think your hard emotions are in the best case based on evidence only in the far edge cases (we speak about intentions here. Not outcome of casualities), they are still legitimate, and if you were to express your fears without the personal attack (edit: that you erased and thanks) maybe we could discuss. 

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch Despite you not agreeing with a lot of views here, you exposing yourself to them on a daily basis shows good intention - especially as you don’t personally insult anyone. What can be annoying is how stubborn your biases can be but it gives some insight into an Israeli point of view which is good to have.

One thing people need to be aware of is not personalising criticism of their governments which isn’t always easy.

This threads gonna be hot this weekend after the ICJ hearing tomorrow lol

Edited by zazen

@zazen Ask yourself WHY Israelis are stubborn on the points you think they’re stubborn. If have the capacity to honestly answer that question, you’ll make your golden insight. 

Or just join-in on the hive mind spiraling further into the deepest of bias and mushy-mindedness. Your choice. 

Apparently Insulin pens pose a serious threat to the Zionist entity. 

3 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@zazen Ask yourself WHY Israelis are stubborn on the points you think they’re stubborn. If have the capacity to honestly answer that question, you’ll make your golden insight. 

Or just join-in on the hive mind spiraling further into the deepest of bias and mushy-mindedness. Your choice. 

+1 ❤

Palestinian shares horrifying memories after 40 days of Israeli captivity (youtube.com)

How can a first world country treat other humans like this?

This is beyond anything I have ever seen. This level of brutality towards innocent people.

Even Hamas treated their hostages far better than this.

This is reaching Nazi level shit honestly.

I am ashamed the countries where i live have not canceled Israel for this level of devilry. 

@Nivsch How can you not feel angry when you see this? Being critical of your country when they do devilry  is a pillar of democracy. 

Edited by Karmadhi

3 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Nivsch the fact that you have the time to extensively post in this thread literally every single day  since the attack, spouting the classic IDF propaganda narrative, makes me think you're the designated mossad propaganda actor for this forum.

No, i dont think you should be allowed to kill tens of thousands of innocent civillians to end hamas. Yes hamas are pussies hiding between the people theyre supposed to be protecting. No that doesnt mean you can commit a genocide. The whole world is seeing Israel's horrible acts and nobody under the age of 35 is on its side anymore.

If he was being paid to post the posts would be a bit better. 😀 

I think he is a nice person, just a bit of an air head and a good example of the Israeli mind set. You can’t reason with these people, they are brainwashed since birth. 

@Karmadhi You will have to add the link from where you think what you think.