Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I thought about violence of forceful stealing in those years and searched for it but could not find it yet. If you or someone else knows about this you can share. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Nivsch I don't have that deep of a historical knowledge of that region. From what I heard small groups of Jews mostly lived in Palestine peacefully for a long time pre-Israel.

Obviously ethic violence was always a thing to some degree in all places. So some of that is normal.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Leo Gura I thought about violence of forceful stealing in those years and searched for it but could not find it yet. If you or someone else knows about this you can share. 

Iv seen this documentary circulated around before call Tantura. 

The problem is that these men were traumatised from Germany and then inflicted further trauma which has led to a back and forth till today.

In 1948 the Arabs started the war when the Jews were mostly in deffense and after almost lost it all and only then changed tactic in which neither of the sides was an angel in this Jungle conditions.

I understand that the terror today is because of Israel and the terror before Israel is just a natural course of a conflict. Ok. Doesnt make so much sense to me but everyone can think whatever they want. Not gonna push anything.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

From ReliefWeb (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)

Hostilities in the Gaza Strip and Israel - 19th Jan 2024

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/hostilities-gaza-strip-and-israel-flash-update-96-enarhe#:~:text=Additionally%2C due to the lack,since the outbreak of hostilities.

Quote:-

"As of 18 January, the MoH in Gaza stated that over 8,000 cases of viral Hepatitis A resulting from overcrowding in shelters had been recorded. The number of hepatitis cases is expected to double in overcrowded shelters. Additionally, due to the lack of access to hospitals, 60,000 pregnant women are at risk of not receiving adequate care in case of complications. Hundreds of cases of miscarriages and premature births have been reported since the outbreak of hostilities."

There are 60,000 pregnant women currently in Gaza.

No food, no aid, no home.

All because they have the wrong ethnicity.

Edited by kenway

Very rare Palestine footage from 1896

Muslims, Christians and Jews living peacefully.

(Ironically, 1896 was also the year that Theodore Herzl over in Europe wrote 'The Jewish State', and within 50 years everything would change)

2 hours ago, Heaven said:

People denied the holocaust..They will deny the actions made by Hamas on October 7th.

People will always try to justify their opinions rather than look on facts.

Israel didn’t occupy any land for over 40 years and still terror will terrorize. Don’t try to find logic in illogical actions. Like taping innocent girls and kill people in a party.

Israel is in existential risk to be more accurate the Jewish people. If it was your life or another person, what would you do?

Terror organizations are highly manipulative to choose “poor” Gaza for this war to make it look like Israel is the oppressor. The real players against Israel is Iran, Russia, Turkey, Yemen, Lebanon and Palestinians(Obviously not all of them).

Suddenly it doesn’t look like Israel is the strongest one.

Leo I consider you a really smart person to have such a narrow view on this topic. But it’s fine because you live 15 hours flight away.

No ones denying the Holocaust or that October 7th was terrible. What is denied by a lot of pro Israelis is the context behind such an atrocity and the reaction to that atrocity being completely disproportionate - all in the name of defence. 

Israel isn’t at threat existentially - Hamas don’t have a navy, airforce, nukes, tanks or the numbers to invade. It was partly border negligence, partly incompetence, distraction (personnel in West Bank) and who knows what else (conspiratorial) that allowed them to pour in the way they did and with the delayed response from the IDF.

Israel becoming a pariah state puts it at risk more than Hamas. Defying international law by saying they will go ahead and do as they please despite the ICJ hearing - and Bibi denying a state and confirming they want complete control of the land (from the river to the sea) despite the world opinion including Israels main backer (US) wanting a two state solution to settle the situation. 

IDF mocking the war situation on tik tok continuously also puts Israel at further risk of isolation by how disgusting the behaviour is. The Gazans were criticised for celebrating the October 7th breach of the fence (whether they knew war crimes were being committed and that’s what they were celebrating is another thing) but what’s not acknowledged is the same criticism of the IDF’s mockery of their actions in Gaza which Israel should temper for its own sake and image of its people.

Jan 20 2024 - Israel destroying an entire Palestinian village.

A friend of mine who is serving in Gaza say to me right now that every home and every building he entered to was turned out to be a terror infrustracture that included tunnels gates and holes served to store weapon.

Edited by Nivsch

17 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

They are white. Semites are not white. Therefore they do not belong there. What is a polish doing as PM of that land?

No issue with Arab Jews, but Palestine belongs to Arabs (Jew or not), not to white europeans. They are clearly wrongly put there.

Ok, you claim that Ashkenazi Jews are not Jews?

So Hitler mistakenly killed 6 millions Europeans thinking they are Jews, as there were no Jews in Europe? 🤔

So did Israel during Nakba. It goes both ways. Israel does it far more historically.

Educate yourself. It was started way before 1948.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

They have common enemy that is why. No other reason. 

So what, they are still very similar.

Palestine is like Russia, wants to grab more land despite having the entire middle east to be a Muslim Arab. 

Russia wants to grab Ukraine, despite having so much territory. Both are selfish psychopaths.

I trust Western sources more than any Israeli source. Israeli is a propaganda machine that matches China and Russia.

China and a Russia are pro Hamas. 

Hamas, China, and Russia propaganda and manipulation is the most toxic, hypocrite, cruel, twisted and distorted thing ever. I don't think that Israel can ever reach 1% of the toxicity and manipulation of their stories. It's impossible.

Zionism is similar to Nazism that is why I said Hitler. I would put him at Putin level.

It's clear that you really don't know what either of them are.

Jews are Arab. Arab is where they lived. White pepole do not belong there. Jews lived and come from the land, no issue there. However, I am very against dumping European Jews there. If they only kept Arab Jews and made a state with them, where they had a small part (since they were minority) it would be fine (if they did not want to be on same state as the muslims for whatever reason). The European Jews could have come there after if they wanted.

Who you to say who belong there or not?

The entitlement of Israelis is out of the world. @Lila9 @Nivsch

They want to do genocide just because 800 of their civilians got killed.

Meanwhile Gazans that have lost far more, should not want to do genocide? Your logic here...

You are the entitled actually. You feel entitled to spread your toxic narrative and distort historical data to fit your agenda, all this while supporting Hamas, without being here or experiencing the reality here. All talk with no substance.

👽

8 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Shabbat Shalom 🍞🍷

@Lila9 Did you also see the Shkedia?

Screenshot_20240120-131343_Gallery.jpg

Beautiful 🥰

I haven't noticed it yet, I usually see it grows on February.

👽

20 minutes ago, kenway said:

Jan 20 2024 - Israel destroying an entire Palestinian village.

How do you know that there are people in this village? How do you know that there aren't terrorists or weapon?

👽

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

A friend of mine who is serving in Gaza say to me right now that every home and every building he entered to was turned out to be a terror infrustracture that included tunnels gates and holes served to store weapon.

Thanks for sharing, it's always good to hear from someone who has a first hand experience. I'm not surprised that this is the situation there. 

👽

Many Palestinians get treatment in Israel.

Some of them exploit this to kill Israelies. 

I copied one of the comments which translated the video:

She was a 21 year old woman from gaza who had suffered from burns in her skin caused by a gas balloon exploding on her in her home. After the palestinian treatment made her situation worse she received a permit by Israel to be treated in the Israeli soroka hospital, inside Israel. To get inside Israel, like any other country in the world - she had to get past the checkpoint. She was acting suspicious at this checkpoint and therefore was told via a microphone to stop and explain who she is and what are her whereabouts and intentions. When she proceeded to act suspicious she was told to get her clothes off to prove she doesn't have a bomb hidden under them. When interrogated via the microphone she said she has a permit and tried to get it out of her pocket. She basically wanted to use it to get to the very hospital which treated her to blow herself up there and kill Israelis. Eventually, when she understood she's caught, she blow herself up anyway so she wouldn't be thrown to prison.

👽

10 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

In 2001, a Hamas terrorist killed 16 teenagers by blowing himself in the the Dolphinarium club.

How is that related to Freedom for Palestine? I don't know

There's no mystery to it. When you back people into a corner and oppress them for decades, they don't sit quitely, they lash out.

Psychology 101.

It's like if you had a child who you locked in a cage for years, and then you act surprised when the child breaks free and attacks you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

How do you know that there are people in this village?

The buildings would have been wired and prepared for detonation, so the assumption is that the village is empty. But that's not the point in this instance.

These are peoples homes. Have you ever heard the phrase: "Home is where the heart is?" or "There's no place like home?"

Homes with hopes, and dreams, and memories. 

With 85% of residential properties now destroyed, and 1.9 million people currently homeless and on the precipice of critical starvation, these videos accumulate along with other pieces of evidence to demonstrate patterns of clear intent.