Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Nivsch said:

This is really makes me feel proud in our tiny country 🙏

Edited by Lila9

👽

@Raze There are also some stupid soldiers that does outrageous things. Statistically it is unavoidable.

The paranoia and the fear sometimes makes the soldiers be too loose and to treat everyone who has not evacuated as warned to be consider a co operator with hamas which is a problematic policy.

IDF soldiers also shot three Israeli hostages by mistake - because of this fear.

Don't forget many of these soldiers are 18-22 yo boys who risk their life in the maybe most dangerous war zone in the world.

This area of southern Gaza is extremely dangerous. The war becomes totally symmetric there.

This is now a Jungle 🕷☄️🐍

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

16 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Same!

😊

11 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is really makes me feel proud in our tiny country 🙏

🥰🏳️‍🌈🏞

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

It's not an agreement of Zionists with Nazis to kill Jews, as you implied..

I'd appreciate it if you didn't twist my words. I never once implied that Zionists arranged for Jews to be killed.

What I did imply was that the Zionists cared more about the creation of their silly state of Israel than they did the livelihood of ordinary Jews. The Zionists had been promised Palestine/Israel in 1917 by the British, but by the early 1930s Jewish immigration to Palestine had practically dried up, and was becoming a problem particularly in regards to dealing with the native Arabs. The agreements between the Nazis and the Zionists were therefore one of mutual interest. The Nazis wanted the Jews out of Europe and so did the Zionists, who wanted them in Palestine. 

The idea that the Zionists were "saving the Jews from the Nazis" is just woefully naive. And that's certainly true for the Religious Zionists, who really didn't give a fuck about either the Jews or the Political Zionist movement.

In fact, they still don't.

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

I understand. Honestly, do you think it's realistic or too idealistic?

From my pov it's highly idealistic.

It's inevitable.

The problem you have is that you're living in this "la-la-la" land where Israel can do no wrong to the extent that you don't recognise the current genocide that's taking place.

To be absolutely clear: there is a genocide taking place.

Right now, there are currently 1.9 million Gazans on a beach. 

If they don't get food and medical supplies within the next 10 days, they're all going to start dieing of disease and starvation.

It's 1.9 million people.

and Israel are deliberately not letting in the aid trucks.

Edited by kenway

1 Hostage's fear and suffering = 100 Israeli soldiers/Gazan citizens suffering.

Screenshot_20240116-214821_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

And by the way, if your argument is "ohH bUt haMas jUst SteAls the aId thaT's delivEred"...

Then tell me....why is it then that with 1.9 million people in emergency need of care, Israel is STILL bombing residential apartments??

This video is from 1 hour ago.

Half an hour ago.

More IDF Nazis blowing up people's homes as 1.9 million wait to die on a beach.

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

OMG

He just NAILED it. So good and so authentic.

I felt like a melted icecream after heard him.

And what about West Bank? I do not think people have issues with how Israelis treat the Arabs in Israel per say.

Issue is more about West Bank that is treated like a terrorist state.

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

the girl who was kidnapped by Hamas

If Hamas are terrorist raping monsters devils how come they treated her so well?

Even her father says so.

No raping, no beatings, no nothing.

Interesting.

@kenway I love how these Israelis are totally cold and non reactive to all the horrible stuff you send here everyday and just rationalize it away or totally ignore it.

It makes sense why Hamas would target civilians in purpose, when Israelis do not see Palestinians as humans. 

Any sane human would protest to stop the killings, I saw some sane Israeli organizations are doing so.

Most are not unfortunately.

How are they better than the Gazans that celebrated on the streets I wonder?

Edited by Karmadhi

3 hours ago, kenway said:

The idea that the Zionists were "saving the Jews from the Nazis" is just woefully naive. And that's certainly true for the Religious Zionists, who really didn't give a fuck about either the Jews or the Political Zionist movement.

In fact, they still don't.

No, you don't really know. 

You demonize and dehumanize the Zionists movement, paint them as devils to suit your narrative, glued to a certain propagandist content which confirms your bias. 

3 hours ago, kenway said:

It's inevitable.

The problem you have is that you're living in this "la-la-la" land where Israel can do no wrong to the extent that you don't recognise the current genocide that's taking place.

To be absolutely clear: there is a genocide taking place.

Right now, there are currently 1.9 million Gazans on a beach. 

If they don't get food and medical supplies within the next 10 days, they're all going to start dieing of disease and starvation.

It's 1.9 million people.

and Israel are deliberately not letting in the aid trucks.

In your fantasy world, Israel got into this war for fun, that's hilarious, you definitely cannot understand what enemy Israel is facing.

👽