Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Happy Hanukkah 🕎🥰

Today we light 2 candles (not include the one in the middle which is the "Shamash").

Every day we light one candle more than the day before, until the 8th day in which we light all the eight candles.

Its not a coincidence this holiday celebrated during the darkest days of the year when the sun set is the earliest and its maximal altitude during the day is the lowest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah

Screenshot_20231208-214752_Gallery.jpg

Beautiful ♥️

🕎 חג חנוכה שמח 

👽

I feel sorry for what is happening in Gaza and I feel sorry for the Palestinian fate, as much as I feel sorry for the Jews.

It's true that there are consequences for building a Jewish state in a Muslim region, Israel is paying the price for choosing to build a modern Jewish state in a place surrounded by not very modern Muslim states, even though Israel in particular is connected to Judaism.

Same goes for the Palestinian people, they are paying the price for their choices as well.

They chose to support Hamas (most of them), and even those who don't support Hamas, they chose terror against Israel, they supported leaders who preach terror against Israel, they started the wars, they chose it at the expense of healthy communication and negotiation, since the beginning. Even though they lost the wars they start, they keep starting wars, and loosing and paying for it again. And again and again.

There is a phrase in Arabic that describes this situation, it means that for every choice and decision there are consequences.

"ومن أراد أن يكون راكباً فليوسع باب بيته"

Edited by Lila9

👽

@Nivsch

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 Why "brainwashed"?

Why not just convinced? Or thought for himself and made his own conclusions?

If he is brainwashed, then everyone is.

Why wouldn't it be brainwashing and indoctrination from Zionists? Or thought for himself? Made his own decisions? Look at his tonality, word choices, and body language, and tell me if that's a level headed, independently thinking person with their own opinions they formulated from research and critical thinking, and not just a codependent thinker, depending on talking points by Zionists:

Something's wrong when you had a person from Palestinian family disappear, then appears in BadEmpanada's video claiming pro Israel. 

@numbersinarow

12 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

GoodEmpanada thinks he can bring up the srebrenica example of retaliation against muslims being called genocide, while agreeing with that, to show that what Israel is doing should be called genocide (and that part is true). But if you are establishing that your source is comprised of liars and snakes who hold that kind of a double standard, then just don't use that source.

What's the problem with BadEmpanada thinking he could bring up the Srebrenica example of retaliation against muslims being called genocide? Is it a problem for him to draw a comparison between what Israel is doing to Apartheid in South Africa?

What source is comprised of liars and snakes? The UN? 

@Danioover9000 If I judge on tonality the interviewer (podcast owner empanada) who was against Israel in this debate was very nervous and cutted Aziz all the fucking time in the middle of sentences, And at the end kicked him out the interview just because he doesn't like his claims.

@Lila9 Thank you! 😊

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

8 hours ago, Lila9 said:

They chose to support Hamas (most of them), and even those who don't support Hamas, they chose terror against Israel, they supported leaders who preach terror against Israel

They are mostly children. Saying most of them chose Hamas is an assumption and false. 

it was cute you said you feel sorry for the Palestinians, but you then followed it with this rubbish. 

6 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

They are mostly children. Saying most of them chose Hamas is an assumption and false. 

it was cute you said you feel sorry for the Palestinians, but you then followed it with this rubbish. 

There are 50% children, it's not mostly. The thing is that there are 50% adults, and they are responsible for the children. Going to war with Israel and knowingly expecting backlash despite having other options to solve this conflict through negotiation and communication is irresponsible. They and their children are paying the price for their choice.

Teaching children to hate Jews and throw rocks on soldiers instead of sitting in a class and studying is an act with consequences. Everything people do or choose has consequences.

They are not choiceless victims as they are portrayed, they are adults who support terror against Israel, knowing that it might come at the price of their and their children's lives. 

The children are the innocents who pay the price for the decisions of the adults who supposed to protect them. This is the case and it was always the case in any country and situation.

The children of the German people who supported the Nazis were innocent as well and paid the price of their parents supporting Nazism.

👽

@Lila9 half the population being children is an insane amount of the population. 

They are in an open aired prison. Of course they hate Israel. 

why would they love them? 

they are choiceless victims. 

ceasefire now is the only humane thing Israel can do. 

7 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Lila9 ceasefire now is the only humane thing Israel can do. 

The most evil* thing to do.

If you keep the virus active, those children will keep suffering and be misserable with no decent life or future, under hamas's cult with Jihad education and tyranni, exactly like they were suffer before this war if not worse.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The most evil* thing to do.

If you keep the virus active, those children will keep suffering and be misserable with no decent life or future, under hamas's cult with Jihad education and tyranni, exactly like they were suffer before this war if not worse.

A ceasefire is the most evil thing to do? 

You are absolutely disgraceful. 

@Merkabah Star Confront my claim to the point. 

No healing possible for them as long as hamas is in charge.

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Lila9 half the population being children is an insane amount of the population. 

They are in an open aired prison. Of course they hate Israel. 

why would they love them? 

they are choiceless victims. 

ceasefire now is the only humane thing Israel can do. 

You probably don't care about Palestinian children. If you did, you would have wanted Hamas to be eliminated and replaced with good and conscious leadership that could build a haven for these children, a modern and democratic Palestine with human rights, women's rights, and LGBTQ rights. Currently, a Palestinian can be executed in the blink of an eye for being gay or wearing short pants if she's a woman. A Palestinian can face execution for criticizing Hamas or not following Sharia law. Is that the type of society you wish for the Palestinians?

This 'open air prison' wouldn't be a prison if it weren't dangerous for Israel. Israel has the right to put boundaries between them and those who want to harm them. All they need to do is to stop the terror against Israel and all the bounderies would be diminished, no checkpoints in every corner are included. This is that simple.

If Hamas truly and really wants a ceasefire, they should start by bringing back all the hostages and not breaking the ceasefire, as they did recently. They are not serious.

👽

@Nivsch

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Danioover9000 If I judge on tonality the interviewer (podcast owner empanada) who was against Israel in this debate was very nervous and cutted Aziz all the fucking time in the middle of sentences, And at the end kicked him out the interview just because he doesn't like his claims.

@Lila9 Thank you! 😊

Really? That seemed more like fake John Aziz cutting Badempanada far more, and his tone is emotional bitchy and defensive. BadEmpanada is the level headed one.

@Nivsch @Danioover9000  Speaking on a Palestinian supporting the Israeli side or Israeli the Palestinian side, here is an Israeli who shows the Palestinian side very well. I think its been shared here before. It’s 10min but worth listening.

I think when people say pro Israeli or pro Palestinian we automatically think that means anti the other side but it could just mean you support peace for all except you see one side as being the more aggrieved and wronged side.

Edited by zazen

@Merkabah Star xD

Calm down starboy, don't pick on @Nivsch and @Lila9 at the same time. Why? Cuz they'll hug and cry, 69 together with nine Sixers real dry. Niche up and down 96 inches, then pincer each head scissored, bedridden in Dan's den riddled with Debbie's remains in it.

@Merkabah Star, the polite nice kingdom, compared to me, you make me the morning star, the morning glory, to your lack of morning wood. Stark contrast in this dark valley, your kingdom sunken, mine sunders up to sunshine, Lucifer to this Satan.

Edited by Danioover9000

@zazen

11 minutes ago, zazen said:

@Nivsch @Danioover9000  Speaking on a Palestinian supporting the Israeli side or Israeli the Palestinian side, here is an Israeli who shows the Palestinian side very well. I think its been shared here before. It’s 10min but worth listening.

I think when people say pro Israeli or pro Palestinian we automatically think that means anti the other side but it could just mean you support peace for all except you see one side as being the more aggrieved and wronged side.

Yeah that post is good, I've seen it. That person was a Zionist and is now a pro Palestinian. I can tell there's some anger when he speaks, tensoon on his face and eyebrows. It must be emotionally difficult realization to have been supporting one side doing the slow genocide of the other.

30 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

You probably don't care about Palestinian children. If you did, you would have wanted Hamas to be eliminated and replaced with good and conscious leadership that could build a haven for these children, a modern and democratic Palestine with human rights, women's rights, and LGBTQ rights. Currently, a Palestinian can be executed in the blink of an eye for being gay or wearing short pants if she's a woman. A Palestinian can face execution for criticizing Hamas or not following Sharia law. Is that the type of society you wish for the Palestinians?

This 'open air prison' wouldn't be a prison if it weren't dangerous for Israel. Israel has the right to put boundaries between them and those who want to harm them. All they need to do is to stop the terror against Israel and all the bounderies would be diminished, no checkpoints in every corner are included. This is that simple.

If Hamas truly and really wants a ceasefire, they should start by bringing back all the hostages and not breaking the ceasefire, as they did recently. They are not serious.

Exactly.

@zazen Please see 3 or 4 pages backwards I wrote what I think about that video.

@Lila9

40 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Say HAMAs did that, released hostages, honored the ceasefire, will Israel stop? Will Israel stop expanding into Palestinian territory? Into West Bank and Gazs? Will Israel get rid of the alt right Zionists leading Israel?

@Nivsch

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@zazen Please see 3 or 4 pages backwards I wrote what I think about that video.

Please see 3 or 4 pages backwards to your post, quote it and show @zazen. Burden of proof is on you in that specific exchange.