Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Is having historical connections really worth doing all this rather than just going somewhere else? 

If you are asking this question you clearly don't appreicate how seriously Jews take their relgion.

If Jews were purely rational then we'd be dealing with a very different creature.

We're dealing with a very Stage Blue culture there.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are asking this question you clearly don't appreicate how seriously Jews take their relgion.

But the logic isn't there. What kind of religion claims goodness but also to follow it you have to kill everything in your path? Thats like if you read the Tao Te Ching to follow the way and also start killing kids 

13 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

What kind of religion claims goodness but also to follow it you have to kill everything in your path?

Every religion! Lol

If you believe that you are closest to God, the chosen people, then you will destroy anyone who gets in your way. The logic is perfect.

Edited by Leo Gura

23 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

@Leo Gura

Please don’t believe aljazera and horrible Hamas supporters. 

Hamas people are the scum and garbage of humanity. They have nothing to do with human rights or resistance to occupation.

They are terrorists, Jew-haters, anti-Semites, who do not care about the lives of the poor residents of Gaza.

Their leaders in Qatar are celebrating on the ass of all the poor residents, whose only hope for a good life is to join Hamas and kill Jews and bring "respect" and some money to their family. They have no other option. We absolutely need to eliminate this organization and build better infrastructure and better governance for the poor people of Gaza City. The government in Israel thought for years that strengthening Hamas and building better civil infrastructure for the people of Gaza would prevent them from committing terrorism and the Israelis were wrong. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza and teaches the citizens to hate Jews this problem will continue. They need other, reasonable leaders who do not teach hatred and try to build something new and better for the people of Gaza.

+1 ❤

I want to see any other western country deal with a clever virus who kill them and after that don't let them kill him in response, and make the immune system believe him. Thats the most frustrating thing.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Jews were purely rational then we'd be dealing with a very different creature.

We're dealing with a very Stage Blue culture there.

I really don't want to pour cold water but I have never heard anyone that I know here saying he is "chosen" or something like this. 🤷‍♂️

This is probably true only for the deep right-wing here.

Also it doesn't get along with the fact that the people established Israel were mostly secular, and with the "startup nation". 

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

20 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I really don't want to pour cold water but I have never heard anyone that I know here saying he is "chosen" or something like this.

I wasn't talking about people here.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wasn't talking about people here.

I meant people here = In Israel, where I live :)

I don't know anyone in my country thinks he is chosen. 

Edited by Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Your top boy says: Children of light vs children of darkness.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I meant people here = In Israel, where I live :)

It's given in Torah. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Screenshot_20231129-120525_Instagram.jpg

6 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

It's given in Torah. 

I have learned about this I know this statement. I just don't see it in reality in our society at least the part of society I am surrounded with. I understand that the deep right wing is more prone to that.

Edited by Nivsch

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Screenshot_20231129-120525_Instagram.jpg

And you spent your entire life just.... arguing. And went bald. Don't worry life is long, you just need to stretch it a bit. Just teasing ya. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

Just now, Yousif said:

@Buck Edwards  I would argue all day if I was getting paid lmao.

I would argue all day even if I wasn't getting paid. 

26 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

And you spent your entire life just.... arguing.

I don't argue, I contemplate and my understanding deepens.

Since we are on a self-improvement forum, it would be great if the people here who consistently support Israel tried to see the situation from the Hamas/Palestinian perspective, and vice versa.

Remember guys, your alliegience to your team is "only" due to your culture, upbringing, life experiences, etc... This is what forms your perspective, but consider that You would have a vastly different view if your circumstances were different.

You are not this accumulated web of beliefs and biases. You are God. Imagine this: currently You are biased against Israel/Palestine, but next life You incarnate on the other team and shit on the beliefs You hold right now. Do You see how stupid this is? Rise above it. (The reincarnation talk & assumption of shared reality which one is always born into is purely for the thought experiment.)

Try to see all of this more holistically. For your own sake. When You argue reinforcing your own biases, You are going deeper and deeper into this web of beliefs of yours, further deceiving yourself and disconnecting from the truth. Make sure You don't deceive yourselves so much You are lost. It'd be a shame.

Edited by Sincerity

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your top boy says: Children of light vs children of darkness.

Yes I understand this is problematic to generalize in such a way, but their education IS. They learn they have to kill Israelis from age 5. Let alone this is a damage to their own mental health and to a chance of any healthy future for them.

But how this is ever going to change if they are being controled by a clever virus who uses them in order to survive and does abrobat manipulations to prevent any treatment against him and also make the immune system believe him at the end.