Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Please don’t believe aljazera and horrible Hamas supporters. 

Hamas people are the scum and garbage of humanity. They have nothing to do with human rights or resistance to occupation.

They are terrorists, Jew-haters, anti-Semites, who do not care about the lives of the poor residents of Gaza.

Their leaders in Qatar are celebrating on the ass of all the poor residents, whose only hope for a good life is to join Hamas and kill Jews and bring "respect" and some money to their family. They have no other option. We absolutely need to eliminate this organization and build better infrastructure and better governance for the poor people of Gaza City. The government in Israel thought for years that strengthening Hamas and building better civil infrastructure for the people of Gaza would prevent them from committing terrorism and the Israelis were wrong. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza and teaches the citizens to hate Jews this problem will continue. They need other, reasonable leaders who do not teach hatred and try to build something new and better for the people of Gaza.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/israel-and-the-occupied-palestinian-territories-opts-country-of-concern/israel-and-the-occupied-palestinian-territories-opts-country-of-concern#torture

From the UK governments website on Israels use of torture:

There are continued allegations by NGOs of mistreatment of Palestinian detainees by the Israeli authorities. Palestinian prisoner Arafat Jaradat died in Israeli custody in February 2013; Israeli authorities denied allegations that his death was a result of torture. The UK has made clear to the Israeli authorities the importance we attach to a full investigation into the circumstances of his death, including the allegations of mistreatment.

Whilst noting that acts of torture are criminal under Israeli law, we called at Israel’s UPR for “necessity” to be removed as a possible justification for torture, and for all allegations of torture and ill-treatment to be promptly and effectively investigated, with perpetrators prosecuted. In December, the NGO Public Committee Against Torture in Israel reported that, following arrest, Palestinian child detainees were being held outside in iron cages for hours overnight. Justice Minister Tzipi Livni has publicly confirmed that, on hearing the reports, she immediately instructed the Israeli Prison Service to stop this practice.

Further:

https://www.omct.org/en/resources/blog/its-now-even-more-official-torture-is-legal-in-israel

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/11/israel-opt-horrifying-cases-of-torture-and-degrading-treatment-of-palestinian-detainees-amid-spike-in-arbitrary-arrests/

IMG_0518.jpeg

Edited by zazen

Israeli women and children were kept in cages in captivity by Hamas:

https://m.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/gaza-news/article-775480

Hostages report hunger in captivity:

https://www.ynetnews.com/health_science/article/h1krstgh6

An Israeli boy was forced by Hamas to watch the October 7 gore videos when was in captivity:

https://www.france24.com/en/france/20231128-young-french-israeli-hostages-well-but-suffering-psychological-shock-after-captivity

👽

I wish all the Israeli hostages will be released from Hamas captivity soon. I pray for them.

👽

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I wish all the Israeli hostages will be released from Hamas captivity soon. I pray for them.

And what do you pray for after watching this?

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Israeli logic: Sure we kill a bunch of innocent kids but at least we allow LGBTQSKCIJGE

@Nivsch highly curious to know your opinion on this video. He is a Holocaust survivor, Mate, so don't forget that.

And the victim of the century award goes to.............

You all guessed right ;) 

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

Israeli logic: Sure we kill a bunch of innocent kids but at least we allow LGBTQSKCIJGE

xD. They think everything is a military operation so it can't possibly be anti-humanitarian. Fooling people. 

We don't need to pick sides in this particular conflict and I'm not saying there is one right and the other wrong. It's just that there's flawed logic on both ends. Israel terrorizing Gaza is also a form of terrorism. Not much different from Hamas, just sophisticated. 

@RoerAmit

2 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

@Leo Gura

Please don’t believe aljazera and horrible Hamas supporters. 

Hamas people are the scum and garbage of humanity. They have nothing to do with human rights or resistance to occupation.

They are terrorists, Jew-haters, anti-Semites, who do not care about the lives of the poor residents of Gaza.

Their leaders in Qatar are celebrating on the ass of all the poor residents, whose only hope for a good life is to join Hamas and kill Jews and bring "respect" and some money to their family. They have no other option. We absolutely need to eliminate this organization and build better infrastructure and better governance for the poor people of Gaza City. The government in Israel thought for years that strengthening Hamas and building better civil infrastructure for the people of Gaza would prevent them from committing terrorism and the Israelis were wrong. As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza and teaches the citizens to hate Jews this problem will continue. They need other, reasonable leaders who do not teach hatred and try to build something new and better for the people of Gaza.

Gaza does not represent Hamas. You can't generalize an entire population. 

@Buck Edwards WW2 started because of treaties that happened at the end of WW1. WW3 could potentially start because of treaties that happened at the end of WW2

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

@RoerAmit

Gaza does not represent Hamas. You can't generalize an entire population. 

Ya they know that Gaza is mostly children but they don't give a fuck they will still blame them for Hamas. Which if you are honest with yourself whats wrong with fighting off occupation forces?

Just now, Twentyfirst said:

@Buck Edwards WW2 started because of treaties that happened at the end of WW1. WW3 could potentially start because of treaties that happened at the end of WW2

Too many wars already - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Gaza. 

I think there's a pattern here. These are already a bunch of countries and this does not look minor.

I don't even know the ground situation. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Too many wars already - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Gaza. 

I think there's a pattern here. These are already a bunch of countries and this does not look minor.

I don't even know the ground situation. 

America does a lot of evil in the name of "freedom, peace, and democracy", ya know? It's behind a lot of the worlds problems 

Just now, Twentyfirst said:

America does a lot of evil in the name of "freedom, peace, and democracy", ya know? It's behind a lot of the worlds problems 

The whole world is involved in wars, not just America. Plus there's military industrial complex but I don't wanna bring that here. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

The whole world is involved in wars, not just America. Plus there's military industrial complex but I don't wanna bring that here. 

America is huge for starting wars haha it's very well known outside of the American bubble. If another country attacks you are forced to defend yourself and be "involved". Its mostly about who starts the war 

America spends the most money by far on this industrial complex. Point blank 

Edited by Twentyfirst

It's impossible for me to read the stuff here and take it seriously. Many of you seem very childish and only interested in playing games. I am open to good points and interesting POVs from people who can use their brains. If you think you're discrediting Israel I would suggest you're only really making the case for it. 

Just now, Vrubel said:

It's impossible for me to read the stuff here and take it seriously. Many of you seem very childish and only interested in playing games. I am open to good points and interesting POVs from people who can use their brains. If you think you're discrediting Israel I would suggest you're only really making the case for it. 

+1 ❤

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

20 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

And what do you pray for after watching this?

This narrative that Palestinians have such brutal, radical Islamistic terrorist organizations who terror Israel for years just because they are occupied by Israel, and only if Israel will stop the "occupation" they will stop, is completely wrong and history proved that. 

👽