Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, zazen said:

@lina That's so sad. I think it serves a purpose to display the extremes on both sides - not to play whataboutism but to open everyone to their own bias's. 

You have to put this in context, as a response to the celebration in Gaza of the massacre on the October 7:

And in the west bank:

👽

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

He was probably killed by Hamas which considered him a traitor for being friendly with an Israeli solider.

Sorry you can't use the Hamas excuse this time, his own grand daughter reported about it on her  Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/Czn0nvoNacV/?img_index=1 and in her stories. 

6 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

They can kill anyone and if someone says something, they were a Hamas fighter. 

Hamas kills Palestinians for arbitrary reasons like talking with Israeli soliders (which seems like cooperation with Israel), criticizing Hamas and saying something against Hamas.

They are not freedom fighters but stage red terrorists with zero empathy.

👽

2 minutes ago, lina said:

Sorry you can't use the Hamas excuse this time, his own grand daughter reported about it on her  Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/Czn0nvoNacV/?img_index=1 and in her stories. 

She will just say Hamas made her do it. 😀 

she is a genocide denier. Probably truly believes that no one has died in Gaza. It’s the new version of the holocaust denier, different story, same type of person. 

2 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Hamas kills Palestinians for arbitrary reasons like talking with Israeli soliders (which seems like cooperation with Israel), criticizing Hamas and saying something against Hamas.

They are not freedom fighters but stage red terrorists with zero empathy.

Oh yes, Hamas is walking around at the beach, just went for a swim and was sunbaking and saw the old man being forced to participate in a propaganda video. 

3 minutes ago, lina said:

Lol, she would say anything Hamas wants her to save her life, what choice she has if her life is in mercy of terrorists who have no problem with killing everyone who oppose their narrative?

Is there a proof that this poor man was actually killed by IDF? 

👽

8 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Israel doesn't even have to provide all of these. Why everyone is taking it for granted that a country provides this to their enemies who want to destroy it?

If Hamas had some basic integrity they would have set up the water, electricity and food problem in Gaza instead of spending millions on tools to destroy people's lives.

Israel has them all locked in an open air prison. They love to control. If they can’t leave, it’s a prison. 

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Oh yes, Hamas is walking around at the beach, just went for a swim and was sunbaking and saw the old man being forced to participate in a propaganda video. 

Someone has taken the photo of the dead body no? (Assuming it's not fake).

And the ones who took the photo, were the ones who probobly killed this man. 

👽

No idea how much of this is true. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Just now, Lila9 said:

Someone has taken the photo of the dead body no? (Assuming it's not fake).

And the ones who took the photo, were the ones who probobly killed this man. 

Oh that’s right, everyone in Gaza is Hamas and must die. 

Just now, Merkabah Star said:

Israel has them all locked in an open air prison. They love to control. If they can’t leave, it’s a prison. 

It's bordered by Egypt as well as by Israel, and for security reasons only.

👽

7 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

She will just say Hamas made her do it. 😀 

she is a genocide denier. Probably truly believes that no one has died in Gaza. It’s the new version of the holocaust denier, different story, same type of person. 

Yup I'll just give up. @Lila9 IDF propaganda is getting exposed by the minute and their credibility is very low. Yes I choose to believe his grand daughter over the IDF.

1 minute ago, Merkabah Star said:

Oh that’s right, everyone in Gaza is Hamas and must die. 

Not everyone but many Hamas terrorists with t-shirt and jeans among non-combats innocent people. 

👽

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

It's bordered by Egypt as well as by Israel, and for security reasons only.

Israel blocks entry and exit to Gaza by sea and air too. It’s not like they can jump on a plane and leave, or make some shitty boat and sail out. They will all be killed by the friendly military occupying them,

Just now, lina said:

Yup I'll just give up. @Lila9 IDF propaganda is getting exposed by the minute and their credibility is very low. Yes I choose to believe his grand daughter over the IDF.

Everything what Hamas says, sure, the ultimate source of truth.

👽

1 minute ago, lina said:

Next life she will be born a baby in Gaza.. 

Just now, Merkabah Star said:

Israel blocks entry and exit to Gaza by sea and air too. It’s not like they can jump on a plane and leave, or make some shitty boat and sail out. They will all be killed by the friendly military occupying them,

If Israel wouldn't blocked it there were no Israel.

👽

4 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Next life she will be born a baby in Gaza.. 

And you an Israeli innocent girl violently raped and shot by Hamas terrorist. Deal?

👽

Israelis mocking Palestinians. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.