Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Ridiculous. Nobody wants violence. It's your own paranoia. Twisted thought. 

smh bucky 

3 minutes ago, zazen said:

Islamist's are violent because human nature can be violent. The mature view is that humans are like Russian dolls that have a beast deep down within that can be visited. That can take expression through any culture, context or on any continent. Nature doesn't change, the lens through which it unfolds does. 

Every idea can become a ideology which can ferment extremist strains of itself. Muslims have done bad and so have other peoples. Just look at world war 1 and 2, communism, the holocaust and the crusades not to mention the regime change and war on terror at the hands of US empire - none of that was done by muslims.

And now we are in a chicken or the egg situation where terrorist extremist elements have been created not only from grassroots as a resistance but top down funded by Western agencies (including Hamas by Bibi) and we point fingers to show how undeveloped a certain kind of people are. But is it that they are so and are violent or that circumstances made them so.

Ditto. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

but islam is more violent :)

The most important and Godly thing in Islam is Jihad.

More important than prayer and donations to the helpless people.

Jihad originally is meant to be an inner struggle against the enemy inside the human, the ego.

But the mind of stage Red and Blue, the stage where most of the Muslims in the world are, interprets Jihad as struggle against the enemy outside, which means, every human who is not a Muslim.

This belief is a very fertile soil for the growth of terrorism in Islam. 

It explains why there is so much Muslim terror in the world, compared to other religions.

Edited by Lila9

👽

i have a very very very elaborate theory on islam but i don’t want to offend sweet people too much so I’ll just not say it 💜 anywho 

Just now, PurpleTree said:

i have a very very very elaborate theory on islam but i don’t want to offend sweet people too much so I’ll just not say it 💜 anywho 

Please share.

👽

5 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Please share.

You just want me to get banned

13 hours ago, Nivsch said:

are dealing with a clever virus and not just a stupid suicidal animal.

You said it perfectly. Hamas is indeed a virus in Palestinian society, and the way Israel is dealing with it is just by killing the patient instead of just the virus. Also, the way Israel is dealing with Hamas, i assure you you will get a new Hamas which will be even more ruthless.

Most of Hamas fighters, including the ones that did the horrible acts in October are ORPHAS because their parents have been killed by Israeli strikes.

A new generation of orphans is being created that will make another Hamas.

If you create a new Hamas by destroying the old one, what is the point? 

Also Hamas often claimed that they are ready to release the hostages if Israel released thousands of Palestinian prisoners, yet the PM refused. Why? 

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Most of Hamas fighters, including the ones that did the horrible acts in October are ORPHAS because their parents have been killed by Israeli strikes.

What is your source to the claim that most of them are orphans?

They may have grown in regular families but were taught in schools to hate Jews and to kill them, to see Hamas terrorists as role models and something to aspire to because what else a child in Gaza can aspire to?

And it's not because of Israel because Israel isn't the one who dictate the school program in Gaza, nor the poor conditions. Israel is not the one who take the stream of millions to Gaza and use it to create rockets and weapons against itself at the expense of making Gaza a civilizied state. There is a limition of how much Israel can be blamed. 

Even if some of them are killing innocents because they are orphans due to their terrorist father killed by IDF it doesn't give them the approval to murder innocents. They are still accountable to their behavior and choices.

Hamas are not just a group of sad orphans boys who want a revenge.

This is a western projection.

There is a strong ideology that takes the Islamic principal of Jihad very seriously, to the extreme.

They don't value life as much as westerns, they expect and even sanctify death. 

They are proud of their Shaheed father who entered to Israel and sacrificed himself only to take the lives of a few Jews with him. 

28 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Also Hamas often claimed that they are ready to release the hostages if Israel released thousands of Palestinian prisoners, yet the PM refused. Why? 

This is tricky because if Israel will release all the Palestinian prisoners, which tend to be dangerous terrorists, it will put itself at risk of Hamas getting stronger and more innocents being killed and even more hostages taken. It actually encourages Hamas to use the tactic of taking hostages in the future, gives them a positive reinforcement to keep doing that.

Israel released 1000 Palestinian prisoners for one Israeli soldier who was in Hamas captivaty for 5 years.

Among the 1000 Palestinian prisoners there were very dangerous terrorists who have taken a big part in the October 7th attack (were the minds behind this).

This is why there is no simple solution to that. 

Seems that Israel is trying to find the hostages by physically looking for them in Gaza.

I think they have already found a few.

👽

@zazen What in your opinion Israel should do so the world will be satisfied and stop criticizing it?

👽

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

@zazen What in your opinion Israel should do so the world will be satisfied and stop criticizing it?

imo cease fire then stop the settlements 

then find partners in palestine to discuss a two state solution 

What is he doing in there? 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

3 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

It's terrorists who are violent not Islam. It can be easily mended through proper education and alleviation of poverty. Most children who join terrorist organizations are extremely poor. Think about it. They just need a better home. Over time participation in terrorism will decline. It's an old ghost. 

There is a Machiavellian strategy to portray ISLAM as evil; that's their angle. Here's another truth behind the lines:

When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, Jihad was called (By Saudis as they're Muslim leader) against Soviets.
When the Syrian regime kills its people, Jihad is called against Assad. Same for Yemen.
But when Gaza is under a barbarian attack, no one calls for Jihad. Why? It's against their interests. 

@PurpleTree True Muslims know the value of a living soul. Except if we were attacked , we're allowed to fight back. 
 shoot your theory and we will do a proof by contradiction. Assuming the opposite of what you want to prove and then demonstrating that this assumption leads to a logical contradiction 

IDF exposing tunnels and explosive munitions Hamas hiding in a children's hospital sponsored by World Health Organization in Gaza:

👽

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

imo cease fire then stop the settlements 

then find partners in palestine to discuss a two state solution 

Ceasefire only gives Hamas time to get more weapon and get stronger.

What partners there are in Palestine to discuss a two state solution? There is no one reliable and moderate authority in Palestine that it can be negotiated with. Even if there is, as long as Hamas and the deadly ideology against Jews and Israel exists, the two state solution is dangerous to Israel. 

👽

16 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Ceasefire only gives Hamas time to get more weapon and get stronger.

What partners there are in Palestine to discuss a two state solution? There is no one reliable and moderate authority in Palestine that it can be negotiated with. Even if there is, as long as Hamas and the deadly ideology against Jews and Israel exists, the two state solution is dangerous to Israel. 

But there’s no other way imo

it‘s basically impossible to eradicate hamas 

and their leaders are relaxing in qatar and elsewhere 

Edited by PurpleTree

21 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

IDF exposing tunnels and explosive munitions Hamas hiding in a children's hospital sponsored by World Health Organization in Gaza:

ISRAELI PROPAGANDIST points to a random calendar at the Rantisi hospital as "evidence" of a "hostage keepers' list" with "terrorists' names". But the ONLY thing on that "list" is literally the days of the week (Saturday-Friday).

@Lila9 I guess you know how to use Google right? there's an app called Google Lens, try to picture this image and tell me those names 
 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-2iPLeW4AAxf3f?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by bariumly
typo

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

But there’s no other way imo

it‘s basically impossible to eradicate hamas 

and their leaders are relaxing in qatar and elsewhere 

So what if their leaders are elsewhere if they have no power in the region any longer? Not sure I understand why that point is brought up. If all you did was eliminate the heads of Hamas, nothing tangible would change... as the next in command would become the leader and status quo would continue.

Those leaders in Qatar will have their day too.

Hamas will be finished very soon. That's not to say radicalization and culture will change, but the entity known today as Hamas will cease to be. Now what you do with that power vacuum to actually effect change is a different story. That is the truly difficult part. I hope something good comes of it.

Edited by hundreth

18 minutes ago, bariumly said:

ISRAELI PROPAGANDIST points to a random calendar at the Rantisi hospital as "evidence" of a "hostage keepers' list" with "terrorists' names". But the ONLY thing on that "list" is literally the days of the week (Saturday-Friday).

@Lila9 I guess you know how to use Google right? there's an app called Google Lens, try to picture this image and tell me those names 
 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-2iPLeW4AAxf3f?format=jpg&name=medium

Do you know how to use Google translate? Because I know and I've found that this table is since the 7th October and its headline is "Battle of Al-Aqsa".

IMG_20231114_184959.jpg

How is that related to children's hospital?

Edited by Lila9

👽

13 minutes ago, hundreth said:

So what if their leaders are elsewhere if they have no power in the region any longer? Not sure I understand why that point is brought up. If all you did was eliminate the heads of Hamas, nothing tangible would change... as the next in command would become the leader and status quo would continue.

Those leaders in Qatar will have their day too.

Hamas will be finished very soon. That's not to say radicalization and culture will change, but the entity known today as Hamas will cease to be. Now what you do with that power vacuum to actually effect change is a different story. That is the truly difficult part. I hope something good comes of it.

The leaders are much more responsible than some low level poor kid who works for them

if israel doesn’t take out the leaders i can’t take them seriously